Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Thank you. I was getting worried.
If a dev who shall not be named can proudly proclaim to his thousand supporters that it's been 3 years since he released the 0.1 of his game, and straight-facedly pretend that it hasn't been 2 years since his last update, I think it's not worthwhile to get worried about 'abandonment' without a dev explicitly saying they're abandoning a game.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
There are previews on Patreon, one being posted 2 hours ago. Posts jump from October 19, Halloween, then to Christmas, January 9th, and today. I'm not subscribed at the moment, only could see that posts were made.
Thank you for the info (y) :cool: ... that makes me happy (and I assume others to^^) to see that formerflame is still working on his cool game ...

formerflame

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2018
The easiest place to find me and get updates is on my discord. I don't spend a lot of time on f95 but I'm on discord nearly every day even if I'm set to invisible I'll still respond when I see any messages.

The game isn't abandoned or anything I still work on it every day. These last ~6 months have been really rough on me which has slowed my progress more than I would like but it's still progressing and I hope to have more news on when the next update will be ready soonish.

Sharktopus13

Aug 3, 2021
The easiest place to find me and get updates is on my discord. I don't spend a lot of time on f95 but I'm on discord nearly every day even if I'm set to invisible I'll still respond when I see any messages.

The game isn't abandoned or anything I still work on it every day. These last ~6 months have been really rough on me which has slowed my progress more than I would like but it's still progressing and I hope to have more news on when the next update will be ready soonish.
Don't worry about us being impatient, that just means we like what we've seen and want more.
You just worry about your own health, physical and emotional. the work you have produced so far has been great, both renders and Story. If the update is of the same quality it will be worth the wait.
All of us may want larger updates with less time between them, but thats just because you have hooked us on The Coven.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

take care of yourself ... we'll always be here .... :)

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
playing again after a year and ...

god this pesky ashley and cassie ...
and yeah my guts where right - about something he has to fuck some girl to beeing a witch
(wonder how this plays out for anna... let me guess -she will join someday at this coven , going to have threesomes with mc and other girls,cause she gets of to this..)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
playing again after a year and ...

god this pesky ashley and cassie ...
and yeah my guts where right - about something he has to fuck some girl to beeing a witch
(wonder how this plays out for anna... let me guess -she will join someday at this coven , going to have threesomes with mc and other girls,cause she gets of to this..)
Considering the revelation at the end of the last update it's fairly obvious that she will join the coven........

Besides, she likes to watch the MC have sex and encouraged him to sleep with her mom so that part has been covered for a while as well.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Can't wait to see what happens between the MC his Mom and Kat. We also have to have that date with Naomi. I don't think bowling is going to be an option with her. Plus we have to find out what the other Coven's are going to say about him. Hopefully Lizzie will be able to help smooth things over.

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Can't wait to see what happens between the MC his Mom and Kat. We also have to have that date with Naomi. I don't think bowling is going to be an option with her. Plus we have to find out what the other Coven's are going to say about him. Hopefully Lizzie will be able to help smooth things over.
Yea, definitely anticipating the Mom and Kat taking action finally lol, its about time.
Also main plot needs to start picking up, its been draggy and bloated with too many LI scenes. I love the ladies but this is just too much. We end up with quantity over quality and the relationship cum romance for each of the girls feel shallow, its a shame. I'm hoping at least the Mom and Kat will have a much more meaty LI content.

Reactions: kcaldw

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
Just in case you do not follow on Discord Here is an unofficial update.

FF03/05/2023 2:44 PM
No I'm still working on it. Lately I've been going through "finished" scenes and fixing/adding renders and cleaning up some dialog.
-I have a couple sex scenes that are largely rendered/animated but I haven't put them together yet. e.g. I have 25 missionary renders and 5+ animations but I haven't put them into the game yet or added any dialog/thoughts (I find this part difficult) same with doggy/cowgirl.
-I want to add a couple very short scenes to help transitions between the more major ones because right now it feels really choppy.
-I have a couple scenes partially done but I think I'm going to push them to a later update since they're going to take too long to finish (Cassie/Riley bowling wager payoff)
-I also have an Ashley solo scene that doesn't fit just because it makes it like one erotic scene after another.

I'm committed to getting the update out soon and I'd say I'm probably 90%+ done at this point.

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
Interesting theory.........could be, could be........

Can't remember if we've heard anything about MC's dad in the game.
It doesn't, I think. But mc told he's the only male to have any magic that they remember in like a thousand years if I remember correctly. Yet the guy in the bowling alley used magic and he's about to right age to be the MC's dad.

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
It doesn't, I think. But mc told he's the only male to have any magic that they remember in like a thousand years if I remember correctly. Yet the guy in the bowling alley used magic and he's about to right age to be the MC's dad.
I seem to remember that it said that hunters could learn some limited magick - so it is possible that the man was a hunter investigating the "flying car" imcident.

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes