Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
1000 renders?? holy mother of feck.. that's niiiiiiice.. Not gonna lie, I hate waiting, but that's literally just me, nothing against the creators.. But on the other hand, I like waiting, bc with some games it pays off with a nice n big update..

This is the latter.. and I feckin love it.. Gatdamn, I can't wait for the next update(y):4Head:
are you aware that plain number of renders, particularly in more complex games and/or later game stages, doesnt mean that much?:HideThePain:
when update is out, we shall see was it worth of waiting or not.
till that, we can only hope for the best (and not hold our breath too tight for it):BootyTime:

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
1000 renders?? holy mother of feck.. that's niiiiiiice.. Not gonna lie, I hate waiting, but that's literally just me, nothing against the creators.. But on the other hand, I like waiting, bc with some games it pays off with a nice n big update..

This is the latter.. and I feckin love it.. Gatdamn, I can't wait for the next update(y):4Head:
1000 renders for 7 months/28 weeks is really underwhelming. That is well below 50 renders a week/200 a month, which is not terribly much to expect from most games (if you look what other devs put out for other similar quality renders). As mentioned, it really depends on how much game time there is and the quality of it. But the render count stated is rather anemic for the long time since the last update.

I'll just be happy to see the game get an update. It's a good one, and sadly the track record for most good games here usually ends with [Abandoned].

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
1000 renders for 7 months/28 weeks is really underwhelming. That is well below 50 renders a week/200 a month, which is not terribly much to expect from most games (if you look what other devs put out for other similar quality renders). As mentioned, it really depends on how much game time there is and the quality of it. But the render count stated is rather anemic for the long time since the last update.

I'll just be happy to see the game get an update. It's a good one, and sadly the track record for most good games here usually ends with [Abandoned].
Just so everyone knows. I am not the creator or admin or anything. I just was a person asking questions on the discord channel. As for not overwhelming, I agree but the Dev on discord was very upfront as well as on patron that there where technical issues and that it would be this long. Dev also stated that now that the tech stuff is fixed the dev would be working ahead to decrease time of updates and increase productivity. Now that was what I read so please don't crusify me if it is not true or something happens. Just wanted to say that. :)

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
Just so everyone knows. I am not the creator or admin or anything. I just was a person asking questions on the discord channel. As for not overwhelming, I agree but the Dev on discord was very upfront as well as on patron that there where technical issues and that it would be this long. Dev also stated that now that the tech stuff is fixed the dev would be working ahead to decrease time of updates and increase productivity. Now that was what I read so please don't crusify me if it is not true or something happens. Just wanted to say that. :)
We thank you for the very good information! Let's hope to see a release soon for this great game ;)

Reactions: Onetogo and PPLayer

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
.... it's been a while now (again) since any info about a soon-ish coming release of update 0.8 popped up here.
Can anyone share some newer information?

I've (we've) been waiting patiently (and for a loooong time now) to see this great game getting a new story update. But it's already over half a year since the last one, that's hard .... What's with the dev of this game? No time? Sick? Overworked? Burned out? Vanished? Lost? Lazy? Milking? .... so many questions ....

:unsure:

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
You could always check the Dev's Discord if you want to know what is going on.
If you cannot be bothered to do that the tl;dr version is that the Dev's mother has been diagnosed with cancer and much of the Dev's time has been taken up with looking after her.
The game is still being developed, but at a slower rate.
Hope that saved you 5 minutes of your time looking it up.

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
The Dev's mother has been diagnosed with cancer and much of the Dev's time has been taken up with looking after her.
The game is still being developed, but at a slower rate.
Fixed your post for you. Just in case you were short on fiber or caffeine.

Longer version: Telling people to go look on Discord isn't very helpful. But your post with the info here was. So thanks!

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Telling people to check a dev's discord is actually very helpful. You can't always expect other people to get the info for you and post it here.
No, it's being lazy and passive aggressive. I can understand if the information is already in the thread saying "search might help" or "scroll up a bit", but when it's off, on an entirely different platform that not everyone uses, that's not helpful...that's just being snarky.

It's worse than saying "I'm sure it's on Patreon, go look there". If you're that eager to not be helpful, just don't say anything. The entire post from that guy was full of passive aggressive angsty-ness that screams "I need more coffee" or something else.

Many people are actually awesome and post game development info from dev's Discord or from behind Patreon pay-walls to the folks here at F95. And the previous post could've been that, except for angsty-ness. Hence my tongue in cheek "correction".

As for the game status, it's unfortunately suffering from the common success curse, tech issues then health issues, etc.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
No, it's being lazy and passive aggressive. I can understand if the information is already in the thread saying "search might help" or "scroll up a bit", but when it's off, on an entirely different platform that not everyone uses, that's not helpful...that's just being snarky.

It's worse than saying "I'm sure it's on Patreon, go look there". If you're that eager to not be helpful, just don't say anything. The entire post from that guy was full of passive aggressive angsty-ness that screams "I need more coffee" or something else.

Many people are actually awesome and post game development info from dev's Discord or from behind Patreon pay-walls to the folks here at F95. And the previous post could've been that, except for angsty-ness. Hence my tongue in cheek "correction".

As for the game status, it's unfortunately suffering from the common success curse, tech issues then health issues, etc.
Speaking of passive aggressiveness, should we get the dev's mother to apologize to you for getting cancer?

If you don't find your answer after searching the thread here which you seems to suggest everyone should do first (i agree btw), you DON'T think it's a good idea to suggest checking on another platform? That makes absolutely zero sense!

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
.... it's been a while now (again) since any info about a soon-ish coming release of update 0.8 popped up here.
Can anyone share some newer information?

I've (we've) been waiting patiently (and for a loooong time now) to see this great game getting a new story update. But it's already over half a year since the last one, that's hard .... What's with the dev of this game? No time? Sick? Overworked? Burned out? Vanished? Lost? Lazy? Milking? .... so many questions ....

:unsure:
I know that it's been awhile for the update and the Dev is still working hard on the game. We all just have to wait patiently for the Dev to give us the update. Family comes first. Especially when it comes to your Mom. My Mom had the same Cancer and she beat it. The Dev right now has other things to worry about with making sure that she is taken care of. So just be patient like everyone else.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hey F.F i hope everything for you and your family are getting better .... is version 8 being released or tested at the moment ... thank you for working on your amazing game for all of us .... but please make sure your family is always coming 1st .. we your fan will always be here for you :)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
hey F.F i hope everything for you and your family are getting better .... is version 8 being released or tested at the moment ... thank you for working on your amazing game for all of us .... but please make sure your family is always coming 1st .. we your fan will always be here for you :)
It was released 5 days ago on Patreon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImperialD

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Other games show up here within a day of Patreon releases, do we have an ETA here?

(Tbh I'm mostly asking so that I get a notification when it updates)

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Other games show up here within a day of Patreon releases, do we have an ETA here?

(Tbh I'm mostly asking so that I get a notification when it updates)
There's no ETA. Like any other game, it'll show up when someone decides to share it here in the thread or it's provided to the staff privately.

The game will be available to $15 Patrons tomorrow, so the chances of someone sharing or taking pity on the users here will increase then. In 8 days, it will be available for $10 Patrons, and the chances then will be even higher.

This dev doesn't have a lot of Patrons, however, and if those patrons are very loyal then it could be a while before it shows up. I know for sure there are people here who do have it already. I'd say just buy if you really want it because it really might not show up until it hits the $5 tier and that is over three weeks away.

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes