Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
mc is a walking dildo in a lesbofest game. yawn
I honestly don't understand this complaint. Is it that lesbians exist in the game? Because the characters have not been treating the MC like a dildo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that's literally all the named women that have appeared in the game. So tell me, how the fuck is this a "walking dildo in a lesbofest" game?

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I honestly don't understand this complaint. Is it that lesbians exist in the game? Because the characters have not been treating the MC like a dildo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that's literally all the named women that have appeared in the game. So tell me, how the fuck is this a "walking dildo in a lesbofest" game?
Yeah this. The MC is doing a double Netori on his two moms. If it was a dad and a mom, then the marital problems and MC going to dinner in place of the dad would be classic Netori and be beloved by lots of people. But because he is working both moms without the other knowing it it's a problem... I'm not a fan of Netori, or lesbian stuff, but this game isn't a lesbian fuck-fest. It would be like if someone made a Wonder Woman game where the MC lands on the island of the Amazons and gets mad that *any* Amazon over thirty has a wife and they aren't against lesbian stuff. In fact, so few girls being bi or lesbian is the odd things, not that two of them are married and two of the younger ones have experimented a little. If anything, compared to most harem games out there, this one has *fewer* girls being bi, and none of them are sleeping with other dudes which is rare too.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
*cough* Sperm Donor *cough*
Nope. She and the MC both referenced his dad existing. Aaand that's another thing I mismrembered. You're right, he was a sperm donor.
I hope she's not. I'm not really a fan of main LIs(Incest LIs in this case) being sluts.
I think it unlikely that either Alexis or Juliet are main LIs. They don't have gallery entries, their scene is in "Others". Spoke from memory and incorrectly. Their scene is in a separate Gallery entry, but it lists both their names. That said, there's no indication that she's a slut. There's not even an indication that she's not a virgin, for that matter. As for the other part, I just suspect that she's the product of a fling between the MC's dad and Juliet due to some of Juliet's dialogue about the 'Romeo' she knew when younger who the MC looks exactly like. ETA: While finding out that my memory is flawed, I found dialogue between both Juliet AND the MC's mother referencing this possibility.

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Nope. She and the MC both referenced his dad existing.

I think it unlikely that either Alexis or Juliet are main LIs. They don't have gallery entries, their scene is in "Others". Spoke from memory and incorrectly. Their scene is in a separate Gallery entry, but it lists both their names. That said, there's no indication that she's a slut. There's not even an indication that she's not a virgin, for that matter. As for the other part, I just suspect that she's the product of a fling between the MC's dad and Juliet due to some of Juliet's dialogue about the 'Romeo' she knew when younger who the MC looks exactly like.
It could be time shenanigans, maybe a slightly older MC is the dad... I doubt this game will go that route, but you never can tell.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
It could be time shenanigans, maybe a slightly older MC is the dad... I doubt this game will go that route, but you never can tell.
Certainly possible, but I doubt that's how it'll go. I think it more likely that the MC's dad is an antagonist, a previous male witch who hid himself away to gather power. Could well have been the dude using magic to influence the bartender at the bowling alley, even.

Reactions: imzahai

haremwincest

Mar 11, 2023
there's no indication that she's a slut.
She and her mother gave blowjob to MC in their second meeting. That's enough reason to conclude they are sluts. I don't think she's a virgin.

Well, you could say that MC's sis is a slut too since she's FWB with her friend. She just never did anything with a guy.

I play this game for that redhead dryad who appears rarely and MC's moms who seems to be fine fucking any random guy they both like.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Certainly possible, but I doubt that's how it'll go. I think it more likely that the MC's dad is an antagonist, a previous male witch who hid himself away to gather power. Could well have been the dude using magic to influence the bartender at the bowling alley, even.
Yeah, that's my bet too

Reactions: imzahai

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
The 0.8 Update is out and it was released on Patreon on May 15th, guessin anyday it will be here...... I hope we finally get some fun time with Elizabeth, the older sis that is hot af and far past time she gets more screen time with them big ol titties out to see! IMO she is at top of list Beside The Red Head Dryad Sura I think, Themom/daughter duos being Anna/Michelle & Alexis/Juliet big tits phat ass Lilith both moms, Sophia and lastly Diana the new cutie that is to replace Sophia. These deserve the majority of content going forward! The rest of chics weve had to waste time on are a far drop off in looks or appeal than the listed ones in my opinion and mc def has some kind of connection to the dude who can say his name but his "sperm donor" naw it clearly is said this cat was around a really long time ago that they learn of in history class. Don't think he is daddy but great great great etc. grand dad well yep! Overall I just want to hear how he can make witches if they are not one or if that is not exactly right from the last scene in 0.7 and I hope some one post the game update quickly now!
Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif Elena_KG_sig.gif Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif

Last edited:

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
The 0.8 Update is out and it was released on Patreon on May 15th, guessin anyday it will be here...... I hope we finally get some good fuck time with Elizabeth, the older sis that is hot af and far past time she gets more screen time with them big ol titties out to see! IMO she is at top of list Beside The Red Head Dryad Sura I think, Themom/daughter duos being Anna/Michelle & Alexis/Juliet big tits phat ass Lilith and both moms, These deserve the majority of content going forward! The rest of chics weve had to waste time on are a far drop off in looks or appeal than the listed ones in my opinion but overall i hope some one post the game update quickly now!
View attachment 2661111 View attachment 2661114 View attachment 2661115
May 15th was the "Master" tier Patreon release, the lowest tier release (and the most likely to be leaked (i.e most patrons) is not for another couple of weeks. So don't get too excited yet.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Nope. She and the MC both referenced his dad existing. Aaand that's another thing I mismrembered. You're right, he was a sperm donor.
Sperm donors are real people you know, they still exist as people.

joking aside, it is a meme to refer to absent fathers as a sperm donor. To denote that "they left, that makes them not a real dad".
So being referred to as a sperm donor by his mother does not mean necessarily artificial insemination from a sperm donor.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You all know bisexuality exists right? I'm not saying they're all bi and that none are lesbian, but the vast majority read as bisexual to me.

You don't stop being bisexual once you start dating someone or getting married. Both moms could be bisexual, our mom almost certainly is.

The word bisexual will probably never be used, because a lot of devs are cowards, but a great many of the characters are being written as bisexual regardless of the terms used.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Sperm donors are real people you know, they still exist as people.

joking aside, it is a meme to refer to absent fathers as a sperm donor. To denote that "they left, that makes them not a real dad".
So being referred to as a sperm donor by his mother does not mean necessarily artificial insemination from a sperm donor.
Oh, I agree completely, but it was in the context of not knowing anything about him, so it probably does mean artificial insemination from a sperm donor. That said, she was also talking to a non-witch, so if there's some witchy way to do it instead, she would have lied in that conversation.

You all know bisexuality exists right? I'm not saying they're all bi and that none are lesbian, but the vast majority read as bisexual to me.

You don't stop being bisexual once you start dating someone or getting married. Both moms could be bisexual, our mom almost certainly is.

The word bisexual will probably never be used, because a lot of devs are cowards, but a great many of the characters are being written as bisexual regardless of the terms used.
I am as firmly with you on this entire post as it's possible to be without being inside your body. :D (Wait, that got weird.)

I mostly just use "lesbian" on these forums because of the biases inherent in a lot of people here, and the common description of any girl-girl activity at all as "lesbian".

Last edited:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
My thinking is that the guy at the bowling alley who was smoking a cigar is the MC's father and the Romeo that Juliet was talking about. He is also going to probably be the main protagonist in this whole thing. I think that's why the Morrigan is watching the MC. She want's to see how he will react and what he'll do.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019

Definitions are "by definition" flawed. As soon as we pigeon hole something or somebody we begin to find exceptions. I stopped trying to pay any serious attention to these things as the human race is still evolving. The Internet demands definitions and it also lets you find "all" the ones which break those rules. I believe I'll have another beer.

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
My thinking is that the guy at the bowling alley who was smoking a cigar is the MC's father and the Romeo that Juliet was talking about. He is also going to probably be the main protagonist in this whole thing. I think that's why the Morrigan is watching the MC. She want's to see how he will react and what he'll do.
For sure am thinking likely the case as well but I think The Morrigan doesn't want to see shit, she will influence him anyway she can for whatever she is wanting or planning and add him and his power to it. Afterall, The Morrígan is mainly associated with war and fate, especially with foretelling doom, death, or victory in battle. So she ain't watching him for good reasons most like!
Hazel_tcsv-sig - Copy.gif Elena_KG_sig.gif Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes