Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
I seem to remember that it said that hunters could learn some limited magick - so it is possible that the man was a hunter investigating the "flying car" imcident.
I believe the flying car incident happened after the bowling scene. But it's been a while since I played it so my memory may be a little off.

Reactions: imzahai

Sharktopus13

Aug 3, 2021
I seem to remember that it said that hunters could learn some limited magick - so it is possible that the man was a hunter investigating the "flying car" imcident.
Near the beginning Lilith tells MC he's the first male witch in over a century.
Hunters are children of witches to weak in magic to join a coven, or with no magic at all.
Bowling came first, then the car incident.
And for the poster 2 posts above, MC's father was a sperm donor little information given, so the guy in the bowling alley could have been him, although the restaurant lady apparently met him in Bologna told her to call him Romeo, so looks like MC is got a mother/daughter blowjob with his fathers summer fling, and his Half sister.

Sharktopus13

Aug 3, 2021
Can't wait to see what happens between the MC his Mom and Kat. We also have to have that date with Naomi. I don't think bowling is going to be an option with her. Plus we have to find out what the other Coven's are going to say about him. Hopefully Lizzie will be able to help smooth things over.
Looked like Kat was being affected by the Male witch charm / pheromones or whatever he has that attracts women, lets hope before the other covens find him he will learn some offensive spells because I doubt throwing water at them will help much since he can't even freeze it himself.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Looked like Kat was being affected by the Male witch charm / pheromones or whatever he has that attracts women, lets hope before the other covens find him he will learn some offensive spells because I doubt throwing water at them will help much since he can't even freeze it himself.
Considering what happened with the cars I say just let him loose and let his instincts do the job........

Mom and Kat will be VERY interesting to see what happens!

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
True but with what is going on and who is in the shadows watching him I think that he might be the one to unite the other Covens against their real threat the Astragi. And I agree with Horny. Mom and Kat are going to be interesting to see how this is going to play out. I think that he's going to make the family bond even stronger even if it takes awhile. And you are right that he needs to learn other spells other than changing clothes and healing.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You can kill with healing magic, it's just a very dark and fucked up application of healing.

Cancer.

Cancer is simply cells growing/healing out of control and thus imperfectly.

Use magic to force rapid inaccurate cell growth.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You can kill with healing magic, it's just a very dark and fucked up application of healing.

Cancer.

Damn, that's dark man :)

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021

Cancer.

That is extremely twisted and heading down the path of the Dark Arts side of magic. And I don't think that the MC wants to be the next man to cause great harm to the covens.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I can't wait to see what happens to Anna and her Mom after the MC found out that he has the magical dick that can make any woman a witch.

Reactions: S1nsational

Sharktopus13

Aug 3, 2021
I openly said that in my comment, I don't disagree with either of you
Problem is healing skin from burns and cuts is basically "no medical lingo" directing platelets in the blood to move towards the injury quicker with greater efficiency and strength. So even if he was dark enough to want to heal someone to death he would probably need someone to explain how.

Sharktopus13

Aug 3, 2021
I can't wait to see what happens to Anna and her Mom after the MC found out that he has the magical dick that can make any woman a witch.
Yeah really hoping, the modern Covens knew nothing about that little ability, otherwise MC will probably have a bone to pick "pun intended" with Lilith since at the beginning of the game he flat out asked her "So I have a magic dick?" and she said no. However dryads have ancient arcane knowledge, unknown to the modern witches. And the fact the leader of the dryads is a prophet, "sees the past & future". Chances are they know a whole hell of a lot, that no one else has a clue about. So here's hoping the freakout over that bombshell is quickly dealt with.

Reactions: kcaldw

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Yeah really hoping, the modern Covens knew nothing about that little ability, otherwise MC will probably have a bone to pick "pun intended" with Lilith since at the beginning of the game he flat out asked her "So I have a magic dick?" and she said no. However dryads have ancient arcane knowledge, unknown to the modern witches. And the fact the leader of the dryads is a prophet, "sees the past & future". Chances are they know a whole hell of a lot, that no one else has a clue about. So here's hoping the freakout over that bombshell is quickly dealt with.
It also seems to me that he's learning a lot more from Sura then he is at the school anyways. So I want a new teacher.

Sharktopus13

Aug 3, 2021
Considering what happened with the cars I say just let him loose and let his instincts do the job........

Mom and Kat will be VERY interesting to see what happens!
I nearly pissed myself thinking about the MC "Considering what happened with the cars I say just let him loose and let his instincts do the job"
First Major attack against him and everyone for a couple of miles turns into a balloon.....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I nearly pissed myself thinking about the MC "Considering what happened with the cars I say just let him loose and let his instincts do the job"
First Major attack against him and everyone for a couple of miles turns into a balloon.....
I don't think an attack purely on MC would trigger such a strong reaction, now, an attack on his family or any of his other girls? That's a different story

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
Just in case you do not follow on Discord Here is an unofficial update.

FF03/05/2023 2:44 PM
No I'm still working on it. Lately I've been going through "finished" scenes and fixing/adding renders and cleaning up some dialog.
-I have a couple sex scenes that are largely rendered/animated but I haven't put them together yet. e.g. I have 25 missionary renders and 5+ animations but I haven't put them into the game yet or added any dialog/thoughts (I find this part difficult) same with doggy/cowgirl.
-I want to add a couple very short scenes to help transitions between the more major ones because right now it feels really choppy.
-I have a couple scenes partially done but I think I'm going to push them to a later update since they're going to take too long to finish (Cassie/Riley bowling wager payoff)
-I also have an Ashley solo scene that doesn't fit just because it makes it like one erotic scene after another.

I'm committed to getting the update out soon and I'd say I'm probably 90%+ done at this point.
Hi, do you have any more news from him, now it has been almost 2 months since he was on 90%. Thanks in advance

Reactions: kcaldw

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
Here is an update I got today for FF.

FFToday at 8:17 PM
I had 3 major scenes I had to do first one is done, second one is a sex scene with options of missionary/doggy/cowgirl and it has different dialog depending on which one you pick first. Missionary/doggy are done cowgirl I think I have everything maybe a render or two to do then it will be done. Then I just need to finish writing cowgirl/doggy if you don't pick them first but I think the renders/animations will be the same then I need to do a cum scene/post sex. The last major scene I think is 50% or so done I have to do a lot more post processing on it though. I also haven't decided how to end the version I have 2 partially done scenes there I think I'm going to push one or both to the next episode then do a short scene to end it. I just haven't decided yet.
Update is currently sitting about 1000 renders ~55 animations

Oct 17, 2020
1000 renders?? holy mother of feck.. that's niiiiiiice.. Not gonna lie, I hate waiting, but that's literally just me, nothing against the creators.. But on the other hand, I like waiting, bc with some games it pays off with a nice n big update..

This is the latter.. and I feckin love it.. Gatdamn, I can't wait for the next update(y):4Head:

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes