RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheCoven-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: ___abbas___

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Coven [v0.8] [Former Flame]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
I've made a small walkthrough mod for this game. I highlighted some recommended choices (honestly I think this game is quite straightforward so it is quite unnecessary) and unlock some scenes. Hope that the game developer formerflame approve me to share this one. This should be compatible with Galery mod. This one may have some problems because I am just a newbie and I hope that you guys will inform me about that. Thanks!!!!
P/s: Updated to v0.7
View attachment 1651222 View attachment 1651223 View attachment 1651241
up pls ^^

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
i am ... speechless

the mc still accepts weird stuff without a double thinking ( yeah go fuck this girl later to make her a witch -
hope there will be a choice on that matter later that´s COUNT once)

and - surprise mf -- the all present YOGA stuff at games lately - where the guy is exited to go to ...
atleast its done with this broken pelvis huh :ROFLMAO:
that whimp shit needs to end lol
gd

but thanks for the update

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
All in all a good update -
but...
I am somewhat disappointed that nobody seemed to think about checking up on Anna and Michelle - the MC has been built up to be a "good" and "caring" character, so not checking up on them seems rather callous (doubly so for Lilith, who should be more concerned for secrecy). unless this is being used to set up "DRAMA" in a future update.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
but...
I am somewhat disappointed that nobody seemed to think about checking up on Anna and Michelle - the MC has been built up to be a "good" and "caring" character, so not checking up on them seems rather callous (doubly so for Lilith, who should be more concerned for secrecy). unless this is being used to set up "DRAMA" in a future update.
Yea, I didn't like that either. And if it is being ignored to drum up unneeded drama later that's incredibly lazy and bad writing.
Our being able to grant others powers should be treated as a fact until proven otherwise considering both the source and its consequences if true.

It's negligent to do anything else

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
but...
i see your point .. but they are not but part of a bigger story .. which seems to be centered around the MC .. i think you are correct that Anna and Michelle , will be back later at some point ... Lilith well she'll always be nearer the MC as he learns more of his powers ... seems to be headed that way :unsure: :)

Reactions: vogelbeest

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
i see your point .. but they are not but part of a bigger story .. which seems to be centered around the MC .. i think you are correct that Anna and Michelle , will be back later at some point ... Lilith well she'll always be nearer the MC as he learns more of his powers ... seems to be headed that way :unsure: :)
so far anna and michelle are just sidekicks for the sake of lewd scenes , no?

and about lilith :
i think natalie is the greatest threat to the mc
i get the feeling she´s more powerhungry(and a dom) than always-horny-lilith :ROFLMAO:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
They were made a part of the bigger story the second it was revealed we grant powers to the powerless through sex. Ignoring them is a massive plot hole.

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
I would have to disagree about Anna - most of the girls (that you have had sex with) can be rejected... Violet, Cora, Alex/Juliet etc; you can choose not to have sex with them (I know the same goes for Michelle, but she is still probably now a witch) this makes them (as I understand things) "side girls".
You cannot reject Anna, Sura (and probably Diana) which, I think, makes them more important to the story. Anna's "coma" was mentioned in the same breath as the car incident - a large, uncontrolled, burst of power. I would not be surprised to see her become a powerful witch.
I may be wrong - I often am - but I do like to speculate.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Could be that yeah, still doesn't make much sense if the one putting them together can, but keeps them guessing...
She taught the pupil not to change fate, but has no problem changing fate by putting them together?
Don't mess with fate, but do everything to make it possible, to push it towards a desired outcome seems a bit off.
The girl has been selected and brought into their academy and has been studying magic several years, despite not being suited for it, that feels like a red flag to me... That's way more then a little nudge in the right direction...
Ah well, i guess there might still be a good explanation later... But for now i just don't know if it's even a good idea to get involved with that girl..
The girl was foretold to me the oracle or prophet or whatever. So that's why she was brought in and taught everything, she wasn't chosen randomly.

Our being "pushed together" isn't too unusual if you consider that our being in a relationship isn't strictly required for us to grant her powers. Her mentor simply knows it'd be easier for all involved if we at least liked each other before we take her have sex with her.

We don't know how much information is imparted in the visions of the future the women get, or how specific it is.

Also, we have the goddess or war and destiny watching us, that more than anything else is sus as fuck, forget about what any mortals are doing.

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes