3.90 star(s) 36 Votes

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Little side-comment, now that I've tried the game...

The default font has an odd J shape, upper and lowercase. My eye keeps interpreting it as a lowercase-d. Not a problem, really, but it does cause some... interesting misreadings.

Ms. Mitchell: "Mind if I doin you?"
Me: "Oh, don't mind if you do. Lemme get comfortable..." :sneaky:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheDaddyPlan-0.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yes this needs the Voice tag, sex moaning and at least 2 gasps and the father said one line in game.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
What are the future tags dev? Harem? ntr/sharing? Pregnancy?...man, is there a way to make Daz kids not look creepy?
Maybe a little more human and not like goblins?
i think most times they look like goblins because the dev simply took a stock char and dialed the growing up morph up the results are mostly really ugly especially when the dials are just set to max like in a lot of expressions but from the previews its not too bad only a few look a little bit off saw a lot of worse attempts on loli chars...
but to be real if the devs would really took a lot of afford in them the game would for shure not be allowed here..

the kids in daz can look quite good i attached a test render i got after tinkering a bit with my profile char and i think looks quite good but would for shure got hit with rule7 when put in a lewd scenario...

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
View attachment 2433058

Btw, the previews mages are duplicated.

Shaddy, it would be nice if you put some planned tags, and reading the dev notes it says that right now there is no choice, but it will change as the game progresses, does that mean that the content or some LI will be avoidable?

Thanks, good luck.
I had put planned tags in Genre, but my saved changes didn't go through. probably cause i tried doing it while the thread was in review, as for the doubled previews. No idea why that happened. only showed them once when I previewed before submitting. All fixed now though. Thanks

Reactions: Chimba

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Need more tags.
yeah, could go either way with that. not planning on adding any actual voice to the game, just the occasional pre-recorded sound clip. I'll leave it to the site mods if they want to add it.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Little side-comment, now that I've tried the game...

The default font has an odd J shape, upper and lowercase. My eye keeps interpreting it as a lowercase-d. Not a problem, really, but it does cause some... interesting misreadings.

Ms. Mitchell: "Mind if I doin you?"
Me: "Oh, don't mind if you do. Lemme get comfortable..." :sneaky:
I may change the default font, but that's also why I added the option to change fonts in the 'Options' screen.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
yeah, could go either way with that. not planning on adding any actual voice to the game, just the occasional pre-recorded sound clip. I'll leave it to the site mods if they want to add it.
Well with 2 gasps and sex moans when the daughter is masturbating plus the MC saying that line in game = Voice tag.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Well with 2 gasps and sex moans when the daughter is masturbating plus the MC saying that line in game = Voice tag.
I went ahead and added it. Along with a one or two other missing ones.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks, wanted to send you a PM but it looks like you have disabled it.

Would really love to see some disciplinary spanking in school or at home or even both.
Honestly not sure about everything yet. It's something I'm considering, but not going to add it as a planned tag as of yet since I haven't decided.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Screenshot_20230302_181239.jpg
Awww man......I wouldn't expect this early game but later on this could be some Very spicy shit doing sexy things at school :devilish:
~just sayin' lol

DL'ing to try out what's there so far, I'm kinda excited even tho I don't expect much content yet, Cheers !!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Honestly not sure about everything yet. It's something I'm considering, but not going to add it as a planned tag as of yet since I haven't decided.
Very few games have disciplinary spanking and I wish to see more if it can be done in a tasteful way.
I not a fan of it while having sex or the BDSM style.
A game that does it close to what I like is "The Higher Society Illustrated".

Reactions: T_Abraxas

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Very few games have disciplinary spanking and I wish to see more if it can be done in a tasteful way.
I not a fan of it while having sex or the BDSM style.
A game that does it close to what I like is "The Higher Society Illustrated".
Yeah, not my thing either. Which is why I'm 'considering ' it. :p

Reactions: a1fox3
3.90 star(s) 36 Votes