3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

Stevie

Jul 7, 2017
Really nice first release, plenty of immersive content, good story and good scenes. With cliffhangers!

Oh and does not take up 10gb!

• Haha
Reactions: ShaddyGames

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Single father living with his 4 daughters? I don't even wish that to my ennemy :4Head:
Been there, done that. Single dad with 2 boys and 4 girls in the same house - and they were all less than 6 years apart from youngest to oldest.

Now, all those kids are out of my damn house & I own a few business...and youngest daughter with the new wife gets to randomly annoy all her half-siblings. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Tristin4857

Oct 16, 2020
Shaddy, we all know and love you and your work, so for the only thing wrong in this release being you forgot tags, we wont complain much (i mean, it is the internet)

Great first release, i quite enjoyed it.

Thank you for not adding the obligatory prologue sex dream.
And thank you again for the diverse breasts size. Ive lost a lot of hope in this site for its lack of small breasts, and for so many devs just copy and pasting the same set of tits on all their females.

NR3

Apr 2, 2018
Got to admit... when I saw that the Mod Master decided to release a game, I said I had to absolutely had to try.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
are you thinking about adding bdsm kinda stuff and Male Domination? i do love to se some Male Domination in the game but yeah other then that the game dose not look bad so far so keep up the good work

Last edited:
Reactions: T_Abraxas

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
And thank you again for the diverse breasts size. Ive lost a lot of hope in this site for its lack of small breasts, and for so many devs just copy and pasting the same set of tits on all their females.
I never understood this type of comment. You do know there is an 'Exclude Tag' option in this site's search function, right? I just did a quick check, and there's over 6000 games that do not include the 'Big Tits' tag...

Keep in mind, I like variety, small, medium, and large (and gigantic!) boobs. So I'm all in favor of a lineup of LI's with small chests. But it can't be that hard to locate such a simple focus.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes