No name :)

Aug 13, 2019
Is it possible to win the fight against Ann?
It is, with a little bit of luck tho. I won in my second attempt with level 4 attributes and level 2 kindness (apart from strenght Idk how the other attributes interact with your stats). But if I remember correctly some of her attributes will always be better than yours.

Jacenraze

Mar 13, 2021
what does this mean?
is it the MC? is there a hidden mpreg route I am missing somewhere?

joking aside, my question was serious. who gets pregnant
There is a bad end Where Kat gets pregnant, that is the only pregnancy I know of.
I am actually waiting for more preg routes as well as some achievements and mechanics to unlock

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
There is a bad end Where Kat gets pregnant, that is the only pregnancy I know of.
I am actually waiting for more preg routes as well as some achievements and mechanics to unlock
why is this a bad end?
... is it someone else knocking her up?

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
in most bad ends you go murderous rapist in this game.
I dont want my protag to be that kinda guy who just thinks with dick most of the time and become a generic asshole :/

the fuck... how does this even happen.
also... most bad ends? I don't think I have seen a single one yet. I didn't even realize this game had bad ends.
I would like to know as well

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
also... most bad ends? I don't think I have seen a single one yet. I didn't even realize this game had bad ends.
I dont want my protag to be that kinda guy who just thinks with dick most of the time and become a generic asshole :/

I would like to know as well
Could either of you refine the question?

No name :)

Aug 13, 2019
The option is highlighted so if you search for them you won't miss them. If I rembember correctly you need to "ask too much" in order to get them.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there any vaginal sex outside of bad endings?
I have worked on 4 girls and have over 250 love with each one but nothing else happens.

The change logs show 6 repeatable sex scene but I have only found 2 with the mother. (HJ and tit job.)
Dream masturbation sex after a massage does not count in my books.

The fight mechanics need to be be fixed, won 1 time then lost 28 times before I was able to win again.
Got my stats up to level 4 before I was able to win 1 game then lost 28 in a roll.
Worked my stats to level 8 and she still beats the crap out of MC, this is bull shit at its best.
No matter what I choose she breaks through or just flat out kicks the shit out of MC and I am now at level 13, at least I am able to win 1 out of 6 or so.

ADD: Where in the hell do you do the "intelligence training" at, I know all the others but can not for the life of me find where to do it.
I get one while working but that is it and the grind up to get all the perks was a real bitch with only getting 1 at a time.

Last edited:
Reactions: raqraq

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Is there any vaginal sex outside of bad endings?
I have worked on 4 girls and have over 250 love with each one but nothing else happens.

The change logs show 6 repeatable sex scene but I have only found 2 with the mother. (HJ and tit job.)
Dream masturbation sex after a massage does not count in my books.

The fight mechanics need to be be fixed, won 1 time then lost 28 times before I was able to win again.
Got my stats up to level 4 before I was able to win 1 game then lost 28 in a roll.
Worked my stats to level 8 and she still beats the crap out of MC, this is bull shit at its best.
No matter what I choose she breaks through or just flat out kicks the shit out of MC and I am now at level 13, at least I am able to win 1 out of 6 or so.

ADD: Where in the hell do you do the "intelligence training" at, I know all the others but can not for the life of me find where to do it.
I get one while working but that is it and the grind up to get all the perks was a real bitch with only getting 1 at a time.
1)Yes there is but I won’t spoil nothing (just check the gallery)
2)It’s normal lose so many match’s, after all MC is still weak
3)You can training INT by working or in you room at night ( just click on the second half of your room, and on the wall you can see few icons, click on one of them to start training)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
1)Yes there is but I won’t spoil nothing (just check the gallery)
2)It’s normal lose so many match’s, after all MC is still weak
3)You can training INT by working or in you room at night ( just click on the second half of your room, and on the wall you can see few icons, click on one of them to start training)
Thanks for the reply.

1. There are still 4 blurred out but what I see in the gallery are dream sex scenes and not in game real.
2. Yes I have no problem losing when MC is weak but MC was not weak for those numbers.
As it stands until you get all your stats up to 15 you 95% of the time lose the match after reaching 13 in all stats, after getting them to 15 I am now able to win about 50% of the time. (Time to train them up to 20 and see what happens, will take 2-3 weeks of game play but will get there.)
3. Well once I bought the skill it was only doing 1 at a time but after going back in the next day now the training gives 5 each time. (Had to restart the game for it to kick in.)

Reactions: raqraq
4.30 star(s) 10 Votes