BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The game is full of those joke bad endings, it is like a recurring thing, it may have plot importance or something later, the thing is that they are all pretty short and are also not really endings, I am pretty sure most of them just bring you back to the choice right before the bad ending without even going to the title screen, so the game does not end really
Well, the truth is that I don't care if the game returns you to the previous choice or takes you to the main menu. The game will be over for me one way or another. So I prefer to know in advance what the bad endings are and how to avoid them.

Oct 10, 2019
Well, the truth is that I don't care if the game returns you to the previous choice or takes you to the main menu. The game will be over for me one way or another. So I prefer to know in advance what the bad endings are and how to avoid them.
I personally consider them pretty obvious, they only happen when you make decisions guided by only lust, there will apparently be a way to get past that at some point but for now it is fairly easy to avoid them, just be more romantic than horny, other than that I guess I whish you luck since I cannot really say anything else, your tastes are what they are and I can't really defend the undefendable, I personally don't mind the "bad" endindgs, I don't like them but I don't hate them either

f9z5

Jan 14, 2022
The dev could enhance bad endings by giving +5 control to you, and +20 control to the girl(s) involved (the first time you see that bad ending), then put you back before you accepted what led you to the bad ending. Could also have a mecanic to force a bad ending if you want to see a new one and get more control and see more content.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ubira

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
The dev could enhance bad endings by giving +5 control to you, and +20 control to the girl(s) involved (the first time you see that bad ending), then put you back before you accepted what led you to the bad ending. Could also have a mecanic to force a bad ending if you want to see a new one and get more control and see more content.
i think forcing any ending (especially a bad one) would deplete interest in the game significantly

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
In my opinion it would be an invitation to leave the game forever. I think that seeing the bad endings shouldn't have a reward, it goes against the fact that they are bad endings. The logical thing would be the other way around, the moment you choose the other route (that is, you don't see the bad endings) you receive the reward of +5 control.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
In my opinion it would be an invitation to leave the game forever. I think that seeing the bad endings shouldn't have a reward, it goes against the fact that they are bad endings. The logical thing would be the other way around, the moment you choose the other route (that is, you don't see the bad endings) you receive the reward of +5 control.
that would then remove the point of the bad ending kind of...

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
that would then remove the point of the bad ending kind of...
I think the point of a bad ending is to penalize the player with it for making the wrong choice. Including a reward for choosing badly isn't exactly something that appeals to me, besides I don't like bad endings and I never see them (actually in VN and in general in sandboxes I only see one ending, so seeing a bad ending is something that I really dislike). I believe that if there is something to be rewarded, it's to choose the right option.

Fish797

Nov 11, 2019
Hey, if you don't mind me asking: Are the map assets like the forest in the prologue stock items or did you make those? I'm kinda looking for a way get some specific ones.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Need to get Lust control working! It sucks having decreasing love because you can not control your lust.

Reactions: ubira

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hardworking Perk is a damn joke! I let a lot of affection decrease to get it and you know what the hell I got for it? Around a crappy 17-20 copper increase! WTF! It takes damn well forever to get that perk and it's damn well useless! Don't bother with it NOT WORTH IT!

• Sad
Reactions: No name :)
Oct 3, 2019
So are there sex scenes with Mira/Ann/Liz yet? Can you impregnate them? Or is it still only fooling around? Been playing awhile now so just curious if I should continue or wait for an update

Reactions: V85

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Are the bandit leader and the towns blacksmith in any way related? both wear the same mask (blacksmith wears only a half over one eye)

asdcvb

Feb 6, 2019
Thought I used to have the option to massage ann in the "sexual menu" when she sleeps in your room. That menu is just empty now though, so there is no way I can find to increase her lewdness.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
yeah right you could get the perks boner hug/good kisser but you can´t buy the skills to hug or kiss? :FacePalm:

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes