ubira

Jul 27, 2021
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong.. but well.. every time something interesting happens with someone I have to refuse or if not the character goes crazy and kills everyone... it's kind of depressing to be teased. .Is there going to be some sex that isn't a dream or is it like this forever? sorry for my question

ubira

Jul 27, 2021
The Erica storyline is made vague on purpose. She'll be back, but way into the future and whether you accept her or not it's up to the players.

You can by spending time with Jane (the red haired witch) on the gate to the merchant district at midnight without peeking on her panties first.

Yep, the effect does not stack and only give you 1 free training daily, at least for now, since you can only do self training at night or midnight. In the future they will give 1 free training on each time slot.
taking into account that the dev does not like ntr, I suppose that erica will return to the mc still in the "pure" state, without any other male having corrupted her, right? since during the story mc said he's still a virgin, i suppose erica still is too, right? if he's ever going to be able to touch a woman without wanting to kill her.

Reactions: telefonomusica
Oct 10, 2019
taking into account that the dev does not like ntr, I suppose that erica will return to the mc still in the "pure" state, without any other male having corrupted her, right? since during the story mc said he's still a virgin, i suppose erica still is too, right? if he's ever going to be able to touch a woman without wanting to kill her.
I will warn you that the dev has a strange relationship with NTR, the other game has one LI that was a textbook NTR situation and was not a virgin anymore, it has now been planned after discussion to put it as a choice for the player if she is a virgin or not, considering what the original plan was for that and the similarity between the two I would say that originally Erica was not going to be a virgin anymore, the dev has shown to be open to criticism and advice so maybe it can also be changed here, I personally would not even cosider her a character in the story if she was not a virgin, but I have made my stance on the matter clear in the other posts I made to that game, the dev has a "fight against NTR" policy which means that the start of it usually slips in since "you cannot fight something that is not there", the problem is that the line is very thin and the dev sometimes crosses it, it has been shown that the dev is also willing to fix the problem or at least give the players a choice of what they consider NTR in the more ambiguos cases but it has to be brought to attention otherwise they may not consider it such, like with Risa a virginity toggle for Erica would be needed, to remain coherent at least

Reactions: MAD6999 and ubira

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, first of all sorry for me bad english. I just see the game right now. So i download the game and ofc i use the i-patch.

But I was wondering, what was the best way to sort through the various choices. What did you choose? Do the two sisters call you by name? Or with brother degree?
I set the thing like this:
Little sister i call her: Sis. She call me: Big Bro
Older sister i call her: Sis. She call me: Lil Bro.

But then the game prompted me to choose again, explaining that it might be confusing to call them both sis. So if i want to use their names istead? Because I could get confused playing if i use to call both of them "sis". So I was wondering... did you use names, or did you use parental degree?

What do you think is the best choice, in setting up the game with the incest patch?
Thank you

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
I never irl called my sister "sister", I always called her by her name, and she called me by mine. So my choice here was clear (and I was happy to see this choice in a game. It's seldom enough).

PriOwn

Oct 23, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('Icon/icon_info_idle.webp') at 0x000000000fcef490>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 435, in <module>
error: Out of memory

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Andres\Downloads\GAMES\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.5.1-pc\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.5.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Andres\Downloads\GAMES\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.5.1-pc\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.5.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 660, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Andres\Downloads\GAMES\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.5.1-pc\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.5.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 146, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Andres\Downloads\GAMES\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.5.1-pc\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.5.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 938, in run_context
context.run()
File "script.rpyc", line 25, in script call
File "event_main.rpyc", line 49, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 433, in script
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 441, in raise_
File "script.rpyc", line 25, in script call
File "event_main.rpyc", line 49, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 433, in script
File "C:\Users\Andres\Downloads\GAMES\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.5.1-pc\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.5.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Andres\Downloads\GAMES\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.5.1-pc\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.5.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 435, in <module>
File "C:\Users\Andres\Downloads\GAMES\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.5.1-pc\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.5.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 885, in input
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='prompt', type="input", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Andres\Downloads\GAMES\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.5.1-pc\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.5.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Andres\Downloads\GAMES\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.5.1-pc\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.5.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "C:\Users\Andres\Downloads\GAMES\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.5.1-pc\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.5.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4040, in interact_core
self.idle_frame(can_block, expensive)
File "C:\Users\Andres\Downloads\GAMES\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.5.1-pc\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.5.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3454, in idle_frame
if self.event_peek() and not self.force_prediction:
File "C:\Users\Andres\Downloads\GAMES\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.5.1-pc\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.5.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2890, in event_peek
self.check_background_screenshot()
File "C:\Users\Andres\Downloads\GAMES\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.5.1-pc\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.5.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2678, in check_background_screenshot
self.bgscreenshot_surface = renpy.display.draw.screenshot(self.surftree)
File "gl2draw.pyx", line 1032, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2Draw.screenshot
File "C:\Users\Andres\Downloads\GAMES\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.5.1-pc\TheDailyLifeofThePanHero-0.5.1-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 116, in surface
surf = Surface((width + 4, height + 4), 0, sample) # type:ignore
File "src/pygame_sdl2/surface.pyx", line 164, in pygame_sdl2.surface.Surface.__init__
error: Out of memory

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
The Daily Life of The Pan Hero 0.5.1
Thu Jul 20 21:50:50 2023

what is causeing this?

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
I never irl called my sister "sister", I always called her by her name, and she called me by mine. So my choice here was clear (and I was happy to see this choice in a game. It's seldom enough).
i don't think any IRL siblings (perhaps outside Japanese and maybe some other languages) call their siblings by a degree. at least I've seen o evidence of that anywhere

ubira

Jul 27, 2021
I will warn you that the dev has a strange relationship with NTR, the other game has one LI that was a textbook NTR situation and was not a virgin anymore, it has now been planned after discussion to put it as a choice for the player if she is a virgin or not, considering what the original plan was for that and the similarity between the two I would say that originally Erica was not going to be a virgin anymore, the dev has shown to be open to criticism and advice so maybe it can also be changed here, I personally would not even cosider her a character in the story if she was not a virgin, but I have made my stance on the matter clear in the other posts I made to that game, the dev has a "fight against NTR" policy which means that the start of it usually slips in since "you cannot fight something that is not there", the problem is that the line is very thin and the dev sometimes crosses it, it has been shown that the dev is also willing to fix the problem or at least give the players a choice of what they consider NTR in the more ambiguos cases but it has to be brought to attention otherwise they may not consider it such, like with Risa a virginity toggle for Erica would be needed, to remain coherent at least

well.. if when erica returns, and my character, the mc, has already lost his virginity to some other girl who is also a virgin (by my choice of course, and not by story script), I wouldn't mind (that much) if erica returns not being a virgin, of course, she would still have a lot to explain and apologize for in case that happens.

Reactions: telefonomusica
Oct 10, 2019
Hi guys, first of all sorry for me bad english. I just see the game right now. So i download the game and ofc i use the i-patch.

But I was wondering, what was the best way to sort through the various choices. What did you choose? Do the two sisters call you by name? Or with brother degree?
I set the thing like this:
Little sister i call her: Sis. She call me: Big Bro
Older sister i call her: Sis. She call me: Lil Bro.

But then the game prompted me to choose again, explaining that it might be confusing to call them both sis. So if i want to use their names istead? Because I could get confused playing if i use to call both of them "sis". So I was wondering... did you use names, or did you use parental degree?

What do you think is the best choice, in setting up the game with the incest patch?
Thank you
I make the little one call me big bro and call her by name, the older one I call sis and she calls me by name, it just seems more appropiate for it to be an endearing thing that the younger sibiling does to the older, as someone else pointed out however it seems like it is not that common, I have only heard it as a joke or as a friendly way to address your friends

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
Oct 10, 2019
well.. if when erica returns, and my character, the mc, has already lost his virginity to some other girl who is also a virgin (by my choice of course, and not by story script), I wouldn't mind (that much) if erica returns not being a virgin, of course, she would still have a lot to explain and apologize for in case that happens.
I will not go into too much detail here since I already have explained my opinion on the matter in many other posts and I would rather avoid another one of my walls of text, but because of the way the situation is presented, which is very similar to the Risa one if not even clearer, if she where to return as not a virgin anymore I would classify that as NTR, if not to the MC at least to the player, in that case I would consider the game as a whole ruined because of various reasons, your personal opinion may differ but you have to aggree that it is a complicated situation that can be interpreted either way, that I why I proposed a toggle, like with Risa, in my opinion keeping her a virgin is the only possible choice and it is the one that will cause less problems in the long run, as no one ever complained about a character being a virgin, when making her not a virgin may cause people less diplomatic than me to start complaining and feel betrayed, still some people do not care and a toggle may be a good idea, there are so many toggles already and in my opinion it is always better to have more toggles than less, it is a delicate matter that has sadly caused a fair bit of trouble over the years, many games suffered for it and never recovered so it is better to prevent the inevitable outrage by addressing the problem now instead of trying to fix the broken trust, I am always for clarity, if the game is not for me I will accept that but the dev needs to make the decision clear, I have been burned too many times and so have many others, so clarity is paramount to avoid broken trust

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ubira

lerolerdo

Nov 12, 2020
Is there a sex scene with MIRA,ann, liz ? I completed all the quests and I couldn't with any . i m still virgin :kwe

ubira

Jul 27, 2021
Is there a sex scene with MIRA,ann, liz ? I completed all the quests and I couldn't with any . i m still virgin :kwe
same here, he always runs around the house without pants, scared to death, when I managed to catch 2 milf, he killed half the town, including the princess.

• Haha
Reactions: lerolerdo

f9z5

Jan 14, 2022
The grind in the open world sandbox takes way too long. Resorted to edit the save files to give coin, higher skills, and more completed guild/work.
Even with that it seems it will take a long while.

I wonder if the dev has played the game from start to finish with this new release with all the content?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
same here, he always runs around the house without pants, scared to death, when I managed to catch 2 milf, he killed half the town, including the princess.
What you say has considerably diminished my desire to resume the game.

ubira

Jul 27, 2021
What you say has considerably diminished my desire to resume the game.
it seems he enjoys more being beaten up by his older sister, dressing up as a woman in front of the princess, bumping into a light pole next to the princess, and being stalked by kat all over town.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
it seems he enjoys more being beaten up by his older sister, dressing up as a woman in front of the princess, bumping into a light pole next to the princess, and being stalked by kat all over town.
What really worries me is this: "when I managed to catch 2 milf, he killed half the town, including the princess." I hate that LIs die in the game and bad endings, and I'm guessing it will be a bad ending, so I'm not entirely convinced to continue the game, at least until I know it can be avoided in an incredibly easy way.

ubira

Jul 27, 2021
What really worries me is this: "when I managed to catch 2 milf, he killed half the town, including the princess." I hate that LIs die in the game and bad endings, and I'm guessing it will be a bad ending, so I'm not entirely convinced to continue the game, at least until I know it can be avoided in an incredibly easy way.

yes, it's a bad ending, but an extremely short route, you don't even get to leave your current location, so the game will take you to the menu and you will have to reload your game at a safe point before such choices, i.e. refuse the two milf. which you will get a compliment for refusing haha.
and the game warns you, (too late) about the bad ending, that's why I talked about keeping a safe save.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
yes, it's a bad ending, but an extremely short route, you don't even get to leave your current location, so the game will take you to the menu and you will have to reload your game at a safe point before such choices, i.e. refuse the two milf. which you will get a compliment for refusing haha.
and the game warns you, (too late) about the bad ending, that's why I talked about keeping a safe save.
The truth is that if I get a bad ending I leave the game, so for me there is no use in having a save game just before it happens or at some other time. Because I'm not going to use them.

• Red Heart
Oct 10, 2019
The truth is that if I get a bad ending I leave the game, so for me there is no use in having a save game just before it happens or at some other time. Because I'm not going to use them.
The game is full of those joke bad endings, it is like a recurring thing, it may have plot importance or something later, the thing is that they are all pretty short and are also not really endings, I am pretty sure most of them just bring you back to the choice right before the bad ending without even going to the title screen, so the game does not end really

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes