SteradianFauns

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
It's here everyone!

The Daily Life of Pan Hero 0.5.1 is now on Public Release!

This release (0.5.0) contains:
- 17000+ words
- 1414 renders
- 27 animations
- 3 sexual scenes (2 Repeatable)
- 2 Main Event
- 1 Mira Event (Remake of previous Mira's event)
- 3 Ann Events
- Duel Mechanics, This Duel Mechanics is inspired from two games, Suikoden V, and Romance of The Three Kingdoms X duel mechanics. But it also takes account of the characters attributes, and there are 6 actions (3 attacks, 3 defenses) plus specials actions.
- Only Ann is available to be dueled in this version, there was supposed to be Mira too, but couldn't finish it in time. So, duel with Mira and one of her events will be postponed to the next update.
- Ending Gallery
- About 2-3 hours of content
- A way to import stats and coins from saves that no longer work. Play a new game and select "Open World" then "Skip previous content", and the guide to do this will be explained. This update itself shouldn't break any saves, but the previous update did break most saves from 0.3.x version, and you can now import stats from those saves.
- The highest stats needed for stat check in this update is 60

As for what's new in 0.5.1:
- Deactivate Quest, by deactivating quest, you can spend time normally with the characters to increase stats first instead of being forced to see an event whenever one is available. You can deactivate or activate quest at any time in the quest log.
- Importing stats is now will also import skills and perks.

Download links are on the first post!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheDailyLifeOfThePanHero-0.5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Strange. You say on Itciy scraty you make the other?.... But here we are pan take poll or what? So ask did you make the mane scripting for the skill we never see or can reach? Like kiss or WTF Headpat ( no clue if i need it) More need are Man slut or some of you skills ! Aks why You bring them in it so live with it. Banging the her and dont get 20 coppers. Why not? But it is your game not my... So be Free not get bring you to a corner you dislike. Hope you mean to understand what i mean.

Oct 10, 2019
Strange. You say on Itciy scraty you make the other?.... But here we are pan take poll or what? So ask did you make the mane scripting for the skill we never see or can reach? Like kiss or WTF Headpat ( no clue if i need it) More need are Man slut or some of you skills ! Aks why You bring them in it so live with it. Banging the her and dont get 20 coppers. Why not? But it is your game not my... So be Free not get bring you to a corner you dislike. Hope you mean to understand what i mean.
I have never been so cofused by a post, I think it may be affecting my capacity for speach

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Pan-hero missing out on a few good MTL jokes by using "bread bread bread" during one of the early sex scenes.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
The Daily Life of The Pan Hero [v0.5.1] [Steradianfauns] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.5.1 · · · (1 GiB :: 1.82 GiB)
Mac v0.5.1 · · · (1 GiB :: 1.8 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Cheat Mod :

The Daily Life of The Pan Hero 0.7.2 :
/ (1.24 Go)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

I made a quick cheats mod with the principals features (main characters stats and coin) if you want some others features let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thy4nd and hoSaint
4.30 star(s) 10 Votes