Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
Does anyone know how to do Claudia's Squat Training quest? The quest log says just to talk to her but no matter what time of day or what day of the week I talk to her and hang out it never seems to trigger.
you have do it on days where shes not hanging out with the princess, usually in the afternoon or evening if i remember right

Oct 10, 2019
Please dev, if you make Erica return, keep her virginity. Don't add NTR indirectly like your other games by saying that MC and main girl are not in a relationship yet so she can lost virgin to anyone. When I saw how you made Erica leave without giving MC her virginity and put her on the side girl list, I immediately thought that you wanted Erica to return and lose her virginity. Then defend by saying that MC and her have already split so they don't count as NTR like your other game. If not, make her never come back. Erica is clearly more special to the main character than Risa in other games. If you do, it will definitely cause a bigger discussion about Risa.
If you want to make NTR game, just do it or let it be an option.
The dev already confirmed that Risa will be a virgin for those that want it through an option, the option will be added when it's Risa's chapter however so that is why it's not there, multiple people have asked, me included, and the dev seems to have understood the problem, at least in part. I am not sure if reminding it is a good idea, it has been made clear that it will upset a lot of people if it happens and repeating the same thing too much could have the opposite effect, reminding the dev about the Risa situation is probably better done when Natsumi is being developed, if at all, the dev also is way less active here.

As for Erika
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Please dev, if you make Erica return and continued her relationship with MC , keep her virginity. Don't add NTR indirectly like your other games by saying that MC and main girl are not in a relationship yet so she can lost virgin to anyone. When I saw how you made Erica leave without giving MC her virginity and put her on the side girl list, I immediately thought that you wanted Erica to return and lose her virginity. Then defend by saying that MC and her have already split so they don't count as NTR like your other game. If not, make her never come back. Erica is clearly more special to the main character than Risa in other games. If you do, it will definitely cause a bigger debate than Risa's..
If you want to make NTR game, just do it or let it be an option.
I'm not against NTR ( because I also play that type of game) but I hate when devs try to lie about their tags and notes to players by indirectly circumventing the rules.
Dev already said that Risa's virginity is going to be an option for NLS players. If you want her to be a virgin then she will be, if you don't want her to be for some reason then she won't. I don't see the dev doing different for Erica, unless she's a virgin no matter what.
I do think it's a little different with Erica because we actually see their relationship, we see how much they like each other and how they're probably meant to be together. It has a completely different vibe than Risa who's literally just part of the MC's past and not really part of the story yet. It'd be a lot more uncomfortable if she had sex while her and the MC were separated given how we went through their whole childhood together right at the start. So with that in mind I feel like she really should lose it to the MC without an option for something else but that's just me.

Reactions: telefonomusica
Oct 10, 2019
Dev already said that Risa's virginity is going to be an option for NLS players. If you want her to be a virgin then she will be, if you don't want her to be for some reason then she won't. I don't see the dev doing different for Erica, unless she's a virgin no matter what.
I do think it's a little different with Erica because we actually see their relationship, we see how much they like each other and how they're probably meant to be together. It has a completely different vibe than Risa who's literally just part of the MC's past and not really part of the story yet. It'd be a lot more uncomfortable if she had sex while her and the MC were separated given how we went through their whole childhood together right at the start. So with that in mind I feel like she really should lose it to the MC without an option for something else but that's just me.

Last edited:
Reactions: harem.king

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Depends on how you define a LI. I don't count her as one yet because her path hasn't started yet
LI = Love Interest.
You are confusing it with LOVER.

If you are not currently in a relationship, then she is not your "lover" yet. but as a future "lover" she is a "love interest". the word interest is literally explicitly there to indicate "someone you pursue even if they are not YET a lover"

Reactions: telefonomusica

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
LI = Love Interest.
You are confusing it with LOVER.

If you are not currently in a relationship, then she is not your "lover" yet. but as a future "lover" she is a "love interest". the word interest is literally explicitly there to indicate "someone you pursue even if they are not YET a lover"
If you're not interested in her, and she's not interested in you then she's a potential future love interest at best. Lover means there's already an existing romantic or intimate relationship. Love interest means there's a relationship with a potential for romance or intimacy. In NLS MC and Risa have at the current point in time no relationship at all, just a broken up friendship from before the game even started. She is not someone that the MC is pursuing nor is she pursuing the MC.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for the info about Erica.
If Erica appears in the game again, I hope we have the option to reject her. That would be the only option I consider acceptable.

If you're not interested in her, and she's not interested in you then she's a potential future love interest at best. Lover means there's already an existing romantic or intimate relationship. Love interest means there's a relationship with a potential for romance or intimacy. In NLS MC and Risa have at the current point in time no relationship at all, just a broken up friendship from before the game even started. She is not someone that the MC is pursuing nor is she pursuing the MC.
In my opinion, a LI is one since she appears in the game. As long as we understand as LI the potential love (or sexual) interests of the MC. It isn't necessary for the MC to be interested in her from the beginning, and he may even never be interested in her in some games, but she will still be an LI since it's a concept to differentiate the girls with whom the MC can to have a romantic or sexual relationship from others with whom the MC will never have a romantic or sexual relationship.

Oct 10, 2019
Thanks for the info about Erica.
If Erica appears in the game again, I hope we have the option to reject her. That would be the only option I consider acceptable.

In my opinion, a LI is one since she appears in the game. As long as we understand as LI the potential love (or sexual) interests of the MC. It isn't necessary for the MC to be interested in her from the beginning, and he may even never be interested in her in some games, but she will still be an LI since it's a concept to differentiate the girls with whom the MC can to have a romantic or sexual relationship from others with whom the MC will never have a romantic or sexual relationship.
An LI is any character that the MC will have a relationship with, it does not matter if the relationship is not there at the start nor does it matter if there is even interest, the simple fact that the character will have sex with the MC makes them a love interest. LI is not a term used from the perspective of the character, it's used from the perspective of the player. Like the distinction between PC and NPC. It's a meta term and it does not depend on how the character feels about them at the start.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So for the sake of the new definition of the tag Risa having sex with the other guy is netorare because she is clearly a future LI
Then netori is also netorare and the term loses all meaning. What a wife had sex with her husband off screen during the game before she became the MC's LI? NETORARE
It doesn't work like that. LI is a current status, not a future status. Your future wife having sex with her boyfriend today isn't netorare even though she's a future LI of yours.
No, that's not how the future tag is going to be applied, as I said that'd make the tag meaningless to actual netorare fans.

Oct 10, 2019
Then netori is also netorare and the term loses all meaning. What a wife had sex with her husband off screen during the game before she became the MC's LI? NETORARE
It doesn't work like that. LI is a current status, not a future status. Your future wife having sex with her boyfriend today isn't netorare even though she's a future LI of yours.
No, that's not how the future tag is going to be applied, as I said that'd make the tag meaningless to actual netorare fans.

e1987462963

Jul 10, 2017
Is it just me, or is anyone else bothered by the first day of the week being called "Moon" instead of "Luna" which would better fit the roman god names that the rest of the days of the week have

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
The new version is out for Patreon, when the p/version is gonna be released next year

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes