megamano

Sep 15, 2017
I can't be the only one who is weirded out that all the family members just suddenly look completely different out of nowhere, right?
Found it weird too, but at least you get an explanation later on.

On that note, I do kinda have to echo what BlueEarth said. Sure, it certainly is impressive to see what is all planned and all. But then I found out how much was actually in the game and yeeeeeeeah. As it is, I cannot see myself taking the full grind experience again with, well, how much there is. I mean, first thing I did was 'Wait, I lose stats if I do not train them that long? Time to grind to grab all those perks first'!

And then I could not help but think that oh boy... Sure, more stuff in scene, but I may as well have taken the non-grind route instead.

There's also the thing about how little of the main plot there is after the prologue too. And how less developped the non-family members are for scenes. It's like, you got the appetizer that you really enjoyed, but the main course feels a tad smaller than expected and missing something, even if you enjoy what is there.

I understand this take time, but yeah, that's what I must comment after my first experience.

Last edited:

Abbys_Cat

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
Found it weird too, but at least you get an explanation later on.

On that note, I do kinda have to echo what BlueEarth said. Sure, it certainly is impressive to see what is all planned and all. But then I found out how much was actually in the game and yeeeeeeeah. As it is, I cannot see myself taking the full grind experience again with, well, how much there is. I mean, first thing I did was 'Wait, I lose stats if I do not train them that long? Time to grind to grab all those perks first'!

And then I could not help but think that oh boy... Sure, more stuff in scene, but I may as well have taken the non-grind route instead.

There's also the thing about how little of the main plot there is after the prologue too. And how less developped the non-family members are for scenes. It's like, you got the appetizer that you really enjoyed, but the main course feels a tad smaller than expected and missing something, even if you enjoy what is there.

I understand this take time, but yeah, that's what I must comment after my first experience.
That's exactly what I felt. If you don't do things, you lose status, forced to fly around the tedious sandbox. After the prologue, the plot doesn't progress at all. When you start playing, you get excited because it seems like there's a lot to do, but just 2 minutes later, you're tired of wandering around with nothing to do. It's sad, and I hope the author brings life to this sandbox.

Reactions: Yamemai

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
Hi, can't ask ann to join night patrol for catching thief and can't thank her for training with the why are you a sadist weither i win or loose.

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So after the shopping quest it mentions natsumi love story so do we need to play the game to have fun with the girls in the market or is it something different and is there pregnancy in this update

Last edited:

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
I want to like this game because I enjoy the characters but all the sandbox elements and stat training just kill the game for me, doesn't feel well put together at all.
I know I can play on the limited sandbox but it's just so weirdly implemented.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Haven't played this in ages, since when is the incest patch not official? Stories like these never make any sense without the incest, no one sane cares about their landlady or housemates like they do their family. Then there's always the question of where the fuck are the characters actual fucking families? They're never mentioned, at all. Worst is when one of the "housemates" are only 18 but living with the landlady for years, or the "landlady" refers to watching the "tenants" growing up etc.

Lie to Patreon all you want, but don't lie on here about there being intended incest or not.

• Haha
Reactions: Wesieboy56

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Haven't played this in ages, since when is the incest patch not official? Stories like these never make any sense without the incest, no one sane cares about their landlady or housemates like they do their family. Then there's always the question of where the fuck are the characters actual fucking families? They're never mentioned, at all. Worst is when one of the "housemates" are only 18 but living with the landlady for years, or the "landlady" refers to watching the "tenants" growing up etc.

Lie to Patreon all you want, but don't lie on here about there being intended incest or not.
You should take the time to read what is going on with paypal and patreon for the last 2 years or so and stop this crying about it.

Fan made patch is on the OP and it works as it should.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Patreon has really been cracking down on incest games recently, and has been using incest patches posted here as proof. That * is keeping the game up, as it proves the patch has nothing to do with the dev, and they have no control over it.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Patreon has really been cracking down on incest games recently, and has been using incest patches posted here as proof. That * is keeping the game up, as it proves the patch has nothing to do with the dev, and they have no control over it.
Well fuck, hadn't heard Patreon had started snooping here for proof and then banning games. Might explain why one or two other games have "unofficial" patches now that didn't before. Well that sucks.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just caught up on all the story content, can't find anything other than repeating events.

Why is the Knows What He's Doing perk shown to be available, when when we can't have sex with anyone? None that doesn't lead to an evil ending, and predate the addition of the perks system.

Also, I keep getting told I've unlocked the That's Your Job perk, but I have not.

Mezo5g

Mar 2, 2024
View attachment 2778363

Overview:
You are just a normal guy living with your adopted family (or blood related if you use ipatch) in Veradisia, a land of magic. Because of a certain circumstances, you and your family have to move to a different city. During the move, an incident happened that could cost you, your life and your family's. Luckily, on the day before, you stumbled upon a mysterious dagger that gave you a power, and you unleashed this power to save you and your family.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-01-07
Release Date: 2024-01-07
Developer: Steradianfauns - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.2 Hotfix
Language: English
Other Game: Natsumi Love Story
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Old saves data now can be imported into new version, play a new game and select "Open World" then "Skip previous content", and the guide to do this will be explained.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux (v0.7.1): GDRIVE - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac
(v0.7.1): GDRIVE - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Update Only
(v0.7.1 -> v0.7.2): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Patches: * -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2340380 View attachment 2340381 View attachment 2340382 View attachment 2340383 View attachment 2340384 View attachment 2340385 View attachment 2951763 View attachment 2951765 View attachment 2340386 View attachment 1770771 View attachment 1770779 View attachment 1770780 View attachment 2340390 View attachment 2340398 View attachment 2778308 View attachment 2778309 View attachment 2340389 View attachment 2340391 View attachment 2340392 View attachment 2340393 View attachment 2340394 View attachment 2340395 View attachment 2951752 View attachment 2951753 View attachment 2951754 View attachment 2951756 View attachment 2951753
Nice

Doomturtle69

Feb 3, 2023
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Cheat Mod :

The Daily Life of The Pan Hero 0.7.2 :
Mega / (1.24 Go)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

I made a quick cheats mod with the principals features (main characters stats and coin) if you want some others features let me know.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
Hi there.

Does your android port include the Incest Patch?

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes