YadenYu

Jul 22, 2019
Hey. Where did you get your sigs? I play OverpoweredR but there aren't any fan sigs in that thread from what I've seen. Are there any gifs ones?
I made the first one and the second one was passed to me by Yooshi on discord.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
v0.7.2 released

patch notes said:
This will fix the still existing "UPDATING - DO NOT ROLLBACK OR THE GAME MIGHT NOT BE PROPERLY UPDATED." when you load an old save, save it, then load it again. But if you have completed all the content for 0.7 version, you can skip this patch as the next update will fix this as well.
/
Extract the zip folder into /TheDailyLifeOfThePanHero/game/ folder where the other .rpa files are located.
All download links will be updated to 0.7.2 soon.
looks like a small hotfix

Dec 5, 2023
is there a way to change the outfits? Like to have the girls keep their original black hair?

edit: ok lol I'm dumb, I just got to the story reason the hair changed.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
I was hoping to see a sex scene with Ann, but i guess i must wait some more version

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Following protocol, I downloaded the version from the site and compressed it. But after compressing, I noticed that the version had already jumped from 0.71 to 0.72. The interesting thing is that the links all point to the old version, 0.71. I found out that the difference between one version and the other is only in the scripts... I updated the scripts and went to build the distribution packages and everything went wrong. Observing the code, I noticed that the developer changed the part that refers to the distribution, making it impossible to create packages for MAC and Windows in the conventional way. I'm sitting here thinking about what to do :unsure:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

The Daily Life of the Pan Hero [v0.7.2 Hotfix] [Steradianfauns]

Note. I compressed version 0.71, then distributed the package to Windows using the SDK, then added the PATCH, changing the version from 0.71 to 0.72.

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.27 GB

PC: (1 week) - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheDailyLifeOfThePanHero-0.7.2Hotfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

hichy13

Feb 2, 2020
As a sandbox lover, I think the quest mode is such a shame.
Because of that, the game looks more like a visual novel than a sandbox.
Besides, I've never seen it take so long to get from the start to open mode like this game.

Aetheran

Mar 23, 2020
Is there any type of New Game+ in this? With all the dialogue branches and stat checks and stuff that you can miss in a playthrough, it seems like this game was made for the inclusion of a New Game+ feature.

If the term New Game+ is unfamiliar: It's where, after you beat the game, you can start a new game and carry over your stats/money/inventory from your previous game. So, starting a new game with a character with high stats and money... would make a 2nd playthrough where you can take a different route very appealing.

megamano

Sep 15, 2017
Huh. Did not think the early Liz scene would be locked out of replays if you did not go for it at first.

Don't suppose there's a way to unlock missed scenes in replay?

Edit: Ah, unlocked in main gallery, but just not in some saves that skipped it, I see. Still, would be nice to have it unlocked in save files.

Last edited:

Abbys_Cat

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
Am I the only one who feels like this sandbox is more artificial, just there to say the game has a sandbox mode? You do guild missions and don't rank up, you don't feel any desire to explore the map, the game drags on and in the end doesn't progress at all. Your attack, defense, and such almost never seem to matter. I enjoy sandbox games, and when I saw this one with its quest system and stats, I thought it would be cooler, where you take on missions, explore, kill bandits, level up. But the stats you increase every time you finish a guild mission mean nothing. There's an inventory, but you can't buy anything. The birthday system is cool, but the dates are too far apart, forcing you to skip days until someone's birthday... I don't know, man. This game could be more, much more. I hope the author improves these aspects of the game, among other things I won't even mention because I've already criticized enough.

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes