The Daz Studio and Related Product Deals Thread (Daz3D, Renderosity, Renderotica, etc.)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a quick FYI...

Check your Daz3D.com Messages. Multiple orange banners may be in play, and that's pretty much the only way to see all of them, should you be considered worthy of more than one. I have four in my inbox atm, one supposedly expired yesterday but it's still there so now I'm wondering if the coupon codes will still work...

Sure, there's another orange banner that's essentially a repeat of said banner, but inquiring minds might want to know!

As usual, if anyone spots particularly good deals today, call them out!
;)

ghostship

Aug 8, 2017
Thanks Ohwee, I just checked my inbox and found another $10 off coupon. :D

Blast From the Past Bundle is 72% off for Daz+ members.

Offer expires at 11:59 MST
A set of items for 3.99/2.99 (or 1.59 with the extra 20%)

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
There are more bundles at 72% off which end up at ~89% for me when I use the Tenner code, this one for example:

EDIT: Actually, the 89% is from the blast-from-the-past bundle, where I used the TENNER coupon. So can't check the other one, it is more expensive and should end up at ~18$ in your cart with the extra 20%, I guess that's actually not that good but still like 82% or so.

Last edited:
Reactions: oaiki and OhWee

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
Just a quick FYI...

Check your Daz3D.com Messages. Multiple orange banners may be in play, and that's pretty much the only way to see all of them, should you be considered worthy of more than one. I have four in my inbox atm, one supposedly expired yesterday but it's still there so now I'm wondering if the coupon codes will still work...

Sure, there's another orange banner that's essentially a repeat of said banner, but inquiring minds might want to know!

As usual, if anyone spots particularly good deals today, call them out!
;)
Thanks for the heads up!
I have a "Build your own Fastgrab" deal today?

Reactions: oaiki and OhWee

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
On a somewhat related note-do any of you use the "Hide this Product From Listings" button? And does it actually work?
Never having to see the giant frog guys or the ugly dwarves or the centaurs again when I have to scroll through dozens of sales pages would be a blessing!

Reactions: oaiki

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
On a somewhat related note-do any of you use the "Hide this Product From Listings" button? And does it actually work?
Never having to see the giant frog guys or the ugly dwarves or the centaurs again when I have to scroll through dozens of sales pages would be a blessing!

I use the 'hide product' feature. Doesn't always work but it usually does. I use it mainly for bundles where I already own all of the bundle contents (like when I already own the pro bundle that contains all of the starter bundle items).

---

There's another $3.99/$2.99 with new release over $1 flash sale on i13 items running atm. There have been better deals on these items in the not so recent past, it's hard to tell with discount stacking and all, but if there's an i13 environment bundle or something that you want right now, it's a thought.

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
1123-flashsale-1.jpg

Some DAZ history for you to revisit. I wouldn't buy any of these for that price, 40 cents max, and I am being generous. It belongs in a museum!

You do actually want to miss this.

EDIT: there is actually two: better stuff, but bad discount at only 58% off.

And don't forget your freebie:

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Black Friday sale at daz3D has started and it seems to be better than expected.
With the "punch card" discount, you can get a new G9 bundle with 10 assets for $12.8 (not really into G9, but this includes 2 envs and 3 hair usable on any char).
Big discount on 4k+ poses. If you buy 3 poses and your punch card discount is maxed, you can get 79% off them. This includes many daz bundles and the DO discount stacks.
Also hundreds of grab bag items at $3.99/$2.99-with-a-new-release, but it is just a rehash of previous sales.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just noticed that I haven't actually purchased anything from Daz3D.com since November 10th...

I've still been grabbing freebies though as they've popped up of course! I didn't jump on the whole punch card thing as I'm pretty content with my Daz Studio library at the moment.

I just find that amusing. This also happened after I let my Daz Plus membership lapse due to sucky annual membership sales (less than say 50% after coupon). I'm good on my Daz Plus membership now (it won't expire for well over a year), just not getting wowed by the sales, again because I have a LOT of stuff already and don't really need anything at this point.

The Punch Card thing isn't a bad deal, but there has to be stuff you want to buy at a decent discount first, and as I said, I have a LOT of stuff already...

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Black Friday storewide sale at renderosity 50% off all store till Monday.

You can get much better for many items in regular rendo sales, but some assets are rarely discounted and a wishlist check may be useful.

Also, I noted that the "volume discount" proposal that is still advertised (and is supposed to add an extra ~12-15%off for purchases above some thresholds) does not seem to be active any longer for a couple of weeks... Too bad. Recently renderosity customer information is really getting worse than daz.

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Black Friday at renderotica. No storewide sale, but many artists offer discounts on their stores with a very variable amount. (15%->50%) You can check the complete list:
The most interesting offers IMHO (>35%):
  • Thunder3d 50%
  • Lexakiness 50%
  • Chaosophia 50%
  • CherryBlossom3D 50%
  • EdArt3D 50%
  • Synfullmindz 35%
  • RedlightZZ 40%
  • Heru03 50%
  • Meipe 40%
  • Nok3D 40%
  • JaReHorse 45%
  • Pendragon 40%
  • Layla 50%
  • DaYin 50%

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Daz3D Black Friday sales are indeed very good. I get 84% off (89% for DO) when purchasing 3+ chars or textures/tools (TBH, I do not understand how they do their computations, and I arrive to a smaller discount even while taking into account the "punch card", but I do not complain).
You can get chars for ~$3, BlueJaunte chars for less than $5, tools for ~$4, and so on. Generally half the best price in the last year and, except the daz+FAD sales, one of the very best recent sale. I even suspect a glitch as yesterday deals with the same mechanism where less interesting...

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
Not sure how busy everyone is looking through that rather gigantic clothes sale at Daz3D, but there is also a blendermarket sale going on:

Only 25% but that is pretty much the expected discount over there.

EDIT: Who has even the time to look through all of these? So I am going to give out a recommendation here, buy this:

You can use that to wrap meshes around other meshes, so like russian3dscanner but 10 times cheaper. Works really well too, I used it to wrap Genesis8 around Genesis9 here: (before I discovered that Genesis 9 actually comes with a hidden Genesis 8 morph).

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote