The Daz Studio and Related Product Deals Thread (Daz3D, Renderosity, Renderotica, etc.)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

glassware

Oct 6, 2020
a while back somebody said:
The price of Renderosity prime annual membership is raised to $55 per year.
Do these ever go on sale? Mine finally expired and I'm trying to figure out if I should wait for the price to drop.

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Do these ever go on sale? Mine finally expired and I'm trying to figure out if I should wait for the price to drop.
Yes, but very rarely. On the last black Friday sale, the prime membership was at $38 (30%off).
But I do not remember any other sale of it.

Reactions: glassware

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
At renderosity
  • 70% off ~150 assets till Wednesday
    • can be combined with a coupon (for instance COMMNEWSDEC2023P15B5 15% off still valid for 3 days)
  • and several other less appealing offers

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
At renderosity, very large "clearance" sale. 5k clearance products at 75%/85%prime off till January 31

Note that only a part of the clearance items are on sale and that most are G3 or older.
Cannot be combined with coupons.

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
Sooo, Tokens are back...
And they made them more complex, with diminishing returns and different percentages for PA items and Daz Originals.

1 token is 7% off your entire cart
2 tokens are 13% off your entire cart
3 tokens are 18% off your entire cart
4 tokens are 22% off your entire cart
5 tokens are 25% off your entire cart
6 tokens are 27% off your entire cart BUT 30% off Daz Originals in your cart
7 tokens are 29% off your entire cart BUT 35% off Daz Originals in your cart
8 tokens are 30% off your entire cart BUT 45% off Daz Originals in your cart

Use a max of 8 Tokens on a single order to get an extra 30 % OFF or 45% off Daz Originals!*

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020

Coupon Code : TRIPLESAVINGZ
Not quite sure how to interpret: Triple Savings / up to 3 Times / usable once per customer
Haven't tried it with tokens ... [edit] yet works with tokens [/edit]

Last edited:
Reactions: amster22 and OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
My Daz+ coupons have been coupon blocked all month, due to a lot of the best Daz3D.com deals having coupon codes. This is annoying...

• Hey there
Reactions: amster22 and oaiki

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
Just read on the forum that there is a survey email that Daz sent which gets you a 10$ off coupon once you've taken it. Actually it just gives you the coupon straight away, don't even have to do anything: SOCIAL-SURVEY

Maybe you need to actually take the survey to activate it, but I don't think so.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Just read on the forum that there is a survey email that Daz sent which gets you a 10$ off coupon once you've taken it. Actually it just gives you the coupon straight away, don't even have to do anything: SOCIAL-SURVEY

Maybe you need to actually take the survey to activate it, but I don't think so.
:unsure: the encrypted URL in the invite probably tells them a fair amount of what they want to know ;)

Oops! time for my quetiapine

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
Here is an interesting one, not a deal, but apparently blender market is selling assets in bulk to some third party for AI training:

I wonder if the same happens at other stores currently.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: oaiki and amster22

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
This is the end of the "wishlist sale" weekend at daz3D and instead of discounting a few 2-3k items, a large number of assets (30k) are at 50% off (probably till daz midnight).
If some are on your wishlist that's an extra 50% (75% off).
If they are from the "featured artists" it adds an extra 20%, and with a cheap new release (>$1) another extra 20% (but it is no longer possible to rebuy a cheap item).
Total is 84% which is not bad (but far from the deals of this autumn).
I don't, but maybe you also have some tokens...

Reactions: oaiki and OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
This is the end of the "wishlist sale" weekend at daz3D and instead of discounting a few 2-3k items, a large number of assets (30k) are at 50% off (probably till daz midnight).
If some are on your wishlist that's an extra 50% (75% off).
If they are from the "featured artists" it adds an extra 20%, and with a cheap new release (>$1) another extra 20% (but it is no longer possible to rebuy a cheap item).
Total is 84% which is not bad (but far from the deals of this autumn).
I don't, but maybe you also have some tokens...
I just want the 'show wishlisted items' check box back. That and/or the 'sort by % off'. I'm a lot less willing to bother to sort through sales without those two options. I have plenty of assets at this point, so if it's a bother I'm just not gonna bother.

BTW, check your Daz messages. I'm seeing an extra 20% off of cart coupon, which does me not much good as it's coupon blocking my other Daz+ coupon... of course, not everyone gets the same orange banners so ymmv.

glassware

Oct 6, 2020
I just want the 'show wishlisted items' check box back. That and/or the 'sort by % off'. I'm a lot less willing to bother to sort through sales without those two options. I have plenty of assets at this point, so if it's a bother I'm just not gonna bother.
I just went to my wishlist, sorted by price low-to-high, and added everything that was discounted at least 50% up to a certain price limit. All of it ended up at 80%+ off in the cart when I added a cheap new release.

• Hey there
Reactions: oaiki and OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Well, apparently 'sort by wishlist' was a Daz Deals option, which is now a 'premium' Daz Deals option ($5 a month) so that the Daz Deals guys can pay for their servers. For me, that's 2-3 items worth of on sale items that I'd be spending on the DD subscription instead, so a pass from me.

The stupidest thing that the Daz3D.com team ever did was revoke the affiliate status of the Daz Deals guys.

Between that and the watered down tokens, which I never liked anyways, I predict a LOT less spending at the Daz3D.com store in my future...

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
At renderosity:
  • 70% off 150 items till Wednesday (coupon friendly)
  • 20% off prime membership till 29/02 with coupon PRIMENEWMEMBER124
  • a 15% off coupon for everybody COMMNEWSJAN2024P15B5 valid till 29/02 (single use)
  • last days of the 75/85% clearance sale (ends on Wednesday)
  • and maybe a few other deals that may interest you

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote