The Daz Studio and Related Product Deals Thread (Daz3D, Renderosity, Renderotica, etc.)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
DAZ has a flash sale on the way for selected items
You can have an extra 60% off for 3 items with coupon CINQUO-DE-MAYO21
and/or 68% off with a new release for five items.
These discounts stacks and you can thus get 88% for three items. This includes Diego8 pro and Gabriela8 pro that are at ~8$ with the PC+ discount.

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
DAZ has a flash sale on the way for selected items
You can have an extra 60% off for 3 items with coupon CINQUO-DE-MAYO21
and/or 68% off with a new release for five items.
These discounts stacks and you can thus get 88% for three items. This includes Diego8 pro and Gabriela8 pro that are at ~8$ with the PC+ discount.
How did you get them to 8$? Is it possible to apply the PC+ discount coupons on top of the CINCO-DE-MAYO21 coupon? When I had them in my cart with a new release and the coupon applied I could only get them for 12$.

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
I do not know. Initial price is 135$ With the 60% and 68% and the PC+ discount it is 135*0.4*0.32*0.7=12.1. But I bought Diego8 Pro ($8.46), Gabriela8 Pro $8.46, a burger restaurant 0.72$ and a PC+ item at $2.79 and total was $20.43. I got 30% off the pro bundles, but I do not know why :oops:

Edit: I found the answer. I got a message from daz, probably yesterday
Pssst... Did you know that you have in-store credit? Now's the perfect time to use it, and we're offering you an EXTRA 30% OFF !
I ignored it, but it explains the extra 30%.
Things may be complex with daz, but one generally succeeds to get an explanation.

Now, the reason why I got this message is still a mystery...

Last edited:
Reactions: glassware

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Now, the reason why I got this message is still a mystery...
If you recently bought a gift card, that could explain it. That was the situation for me. That, and applying the CINCO discount code brought it down to around $8 for each of the pro bundles.

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
The "cinco de mayo" flash sale is back for 4 hours
This time the coupon is LETSPARTY to get 60% off 3 items.
And you have 68% off 5 items with a new release.
And it still stack, giving you 91% off these items.

Reactions: tk99 and OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
amster22

Sweet! I didn't see any pro bundles in the mix earlier this morning, so I have no idea what you guys were on about (I may already have purchased said pro bundles), but I'm sure I'll find more stuff to grab!

I wish that the Daz Deals plugin was working for me. Wait, I probably should update that in Firefox (on a different computer that hasn't seen the Internet in a couple of years...). DOH!

Edit: I recommend the Timber Framed Houses from PC+ as your 'new qualifying item'. They look pretty sweet!

Last edited:

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
The "cinco de mayo" flash sale is back for 4 hours
This time the coupon is LETSPARTY to get 60% off 3 items.
And you have 68% off 5 items with a new release.
And it still stack, giving you 91% off these items.

Sound's good, but the "selected DO" just look like a garages sales (except for the pro bundles, but even these I'm not interested in).

Missed the opportunity with the gift cards yesterday ... had everything in the cart, checked for more ... daz corrected their "error".
No 220$ from me ... ok.

• Sad
Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Sound's good, but the "selected DO" just look like a garages sales (except for the pro bundles, but even these I'm not interested in).

Missed the opportunity with the gift cards yesterday ... had everything in the cart, checked for more ... daz corrected their "error".
No 220$ from me ... ok.
That's why I like Renderosity sales more. They are simpler, and they publish end dates/times for their sales. The 'make you refresh the Daz3D page every hour to see what's up, hurry up and wait, and then having to move at lightning speed to take advantage of stuff that may or may not be glitches', yeah I hate that.

But ya gotta play the game if you want to reap the benefits though. I'd rather spend that time working on renders, but there's still stuff I wanna buy, and refuse to pay 'full price' for..

So yeah, feel your pain, hopefully you can get in under the wire the next time!

Reactions: glassware and tk99

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
That's why I like Renderosity sales more. They are simpler, and they publish end dates/times for their sales. The 'make you refresh the Daz3D page every hour to see what's up, hurry up and wait, and then having to move at lightning speed to take advantage of stuff that may or may not be glitches', yeah I hate that.
I really don't know if this is a daz sales strategy ... so many "bugs and mistakes" to get the people to check the store just to "fix an error" a short time later.
On the other hand their shop system is a joke, yesterfday, after "fixing the mistake", I didn't see any discounts at all.
When in the cart, they showed up with the right price.

So perhaps it's both :)

I've got a few rendo items in my wishlist, mostly nirvy and exnem.
But sales are quite rare (from what I have seen).

But ya gotta play the game if you want to reap the benefits though. I'd rather spend that time working on renders, but there's still stuff I wanna buy, and refuse to pay 'full price' for..

So yeah, feel your pain, hopefully you can get in under the wire the next time!
For the next x00+ renders I got what I need and while the gpu's are busy I'm playing around with blender to create my own assets.
Alley, fences, props. Not perfect, not bad, but will do.

But sure, I've to hang around and hope for some good deals.

So, happy hunting everyone :)

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
The Cinco de Mayo flash sale just got reposted, same terms as before. It's on for the next 3 hours. For some strange reason, I am getting double discounts on Diego down to $5.64 when applying the FIESTAFUN coupon, however, the Gabriella bundle is not discounting and staying at $14.11.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
The extra discount only appears to apply to three items (from the FIESTAFUN) coupon. Once I deleted the cart down to 3 sale items, the discount applied to all of them.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Just a quick note ... the Voodoo sale has a number of good offerings, especially in the 70% off featured artists section. Out of Touch is one of the featured artists, so if you are interested in getting current hair (I am always a sucker for hair) you will find a bunch of items that are at a good discount due to the sale. I think this is a flash sale that has about 2-1/2 hours left on it.

Reactions: Baka plays and tk99

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
This again...

So the '$15 in each category if you buy this bundle and 3 addons' thing is back at the Daz Store:

They are throwing in a 'free' Genesis 2 or 3 bundle as well. The 'addon' category is pretty small though, only four items to choose from.

I already own all of the qualifying G2/G3 bundles, and no purple banner 'loyalty' coupon so far for my trouble. Not really interested in this offer in any case.

Better than nothing I suppose, someone might like the stuff in this offer.

I miss the old days when we'd get $30 off in five different categories, or say 3-4 pro bundles (early V8/M8 days). I really stretched my Daz Dollars with those sales, but that boat has sailed.

Renderosity is having a 'Mom's day' sale. 50% off, or 60% off for Prime members. The 60% off for prime is notable if you are a Prime member, particularly if you haven't fired off your monthly Prime coupon yet, for some of the items anyways (it's early in the month, so odds are good you haven't used it yet).

Might be just the thing if you are shopping for MILFs...

Mmmmm cameltoe, also, nice ass!

DaraV8.jpg

She's part of the Renderosity sale, was looking for a hot MILF for this post.

Last edited:
Reactions: amster22

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
I miss the old days when we'd get $30 off in five different categories, or say 3-4 pro bundles (early V8/M8 days). I really stretched my Daz Dollars with those sales, but that boat has sailed.
If your're a season pass member you're getting 30$ free in each category plus two free pro bundles, including one G8 bundle.

• Haha
Reactions: seamanq

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
If your're a season pass member you're getting 30$ free in each category plus two free pro bundles, including one G8 bundle.
Glad that the Kool Aid is working out for you. Myself, not a fan of 'give us money now, hopefully we offer something you'll want later'. Technically gift cards do that too, but at least I can use them on any item in the store.

To each their own!

Reactions: glassware

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
Glad that the Kool Aid is working out for you. Myself, not a fan of 'give us money now, hopefully we offer something you'll want later'. Technically gift cards do that too, but at least I can use them on any item in the store.

To each their own!
Well, I never got those earlier deals, so you have to look at it from that perspective. I either buy the ticket, or I can't take the ride.

glassware

Oct 6, 2020
Just a quick note ... the Voodoo sale has a number of good offerings, especially in the 70% off featured artists section. Out of Touch is one of the featured artists, so if you are interested in getting current hair (I am always a sucker for hair) you will find a bunch of items that are at a good discount due to the sale. I think this is a flash sale that has about 2-1/2 hours left on it.
Thank you for bringing up this specific example! Because I have the Daz Deals plugin, when the Voodoo sale came up I clicked the featured artist "show all at once" link and clicked "only show wishlist" and there was only one item, so I figured it wasn't worth it. But my wishlist doesn't reflect everything I might want; I'm always on the lookout for cheap hair. Those OOT hairs I tend not consider because they're so expensive, but at 70%-off stacked with the buggy 45% gift card discount from earlier this week these hairs go from $26 (list) to $15 (40%-off featured artist) to $7.50 (70%-off) to effectively $4 (w/gift card discount). Too bad I can only buy 5!

(My general rule of thumb is I only buy stuff when the discounted price is under $10, not including any gift card discount.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: seamanq

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Concerning yesterday 'jazz vs giants' sale.
Yesterday, I considered the deal (buy a bundle & some addons to get a free pro bundle and $60 worth of rather old items). as uninteresting. The price of bundle+addons is ~$60, but the "free" items were undiscounted and considering that it is easy to get 50% off them, the effective gain was at most ~$30 and I was not interested enough in the jazz/giants bundle to buy it for $30 (even with a free pro bundle gift).
Today, for some reasons, I checked it again and the situation has slightly changed. Many (if not most) of the "gift" items are at 76% off (thanks to the mother day sale?), which is a discount that I would consider good enough to maybe buy them. Indeed now, you can consider that with this deal you buy $60 worth of items at 76% off and get for free the jazz/giants bundle, some addons and a g2/g3 pro bundle.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: glassware and OhWee

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
During the week-end at renderosity, everybody gets the benefits of the "prime membership"
Enjoy it if you are not a prime member and have wishlisted items with a prime discount, or just want to pick the monthly prime free item (a fairy pond by RPublishing)

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
A new bunch of items at $4, $5 or $6 at renderosity
Also note that the "prime membership for everybody" continues today. I do not know if the monthly prime coupon (that gives 20% off) also works, but you can try PRIME2021MAYP20B5

Reactions: oaiki and OhWee
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote