The Daz Studio and Related Product Deals Thread (Daz3D, Renderosity, Renderotica, etc.)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Many items at 50%/60%prime off at renderosity
Lasts until sunday

Some Nirvy clothing at 60% or 70% off for eveybody.
This is the last day

All fefecoolyellow store at 60% off for everybody
with a surprising interview with her.
This should stack with prime coupons (?) and lasts until tuesday 24

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
All clearance items are at $3.5 at renderosity
Ends on tuesday 24.
(Clearance is a permanent status of some items at rendo. They are normally at 35%/55%prime off. A large part is oldies, but many artists have a a few recent ones and some artists, like xtrart or Sabby, even have a large number of recent clearance items in their catalog.)

Reactions: OhWee

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Summer sales continue at rendo.
Several artists with items at 60% or 70% off until tuesday
Anargord
JaMaRe
Sabby

And if you are into oldies, many V4 items at 55%/65%Prime (until Sunday)

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I've been, quite frankly, underwhelmed by the "sales" at Daz3D as of late. Today they are doing a one-day-only flash sale on gift cards, 10% off (base) and 15% off with the purchase of any new release. If you are totally out of gift card credit it may make sense, but I've seen much better. I'll leave this one up to y'all.

• Hey there
Reactions: amster22 and OhWee

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Today at daz3D, clearance items at $0.99. 150 items are concerned and 100+ are of the g8 period.
I think most of them have already appeared in some similar sale, but $0.99 is really cheap.

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
The blender market is having its summer sale until next monday:

They don't have sales that often and I think its always 25%, so no instant buyer remorse like on the daz shop.

Reactions: amster22 and OhWee

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Flash sale at daz3D. 60 items at $2.99/$1.99 with any purchase.
Mostly Dreamlight, Zeddicus & Emrys.

Reactions: OhWee and oaiki

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
70% off staff picks bundle sale, and you only pay for items you don't own yet. Toay only, so about 2 1/2 hours to go...

As an example, was looking at a $20.99 bundle (79% off/DO) which I owned about half of the bundle, and the price in my cart dropped to $9.57.

The Save 6 PC+ coupon works for this sale. I already used the Plat Club coupon ths month, so I don't know if it will work.

70% off is 'kinda OK' but if there's some bundle in the mix that you've been wanting, it's a consideration at least.

I recommend copying the link then pasting it into a new browser window, or just going to Daz3D.com and clicking the flash sale banner there, just in case that 'tracking' thing is still a thing. I'm being paranoid, but we did have that certain issue a few weeks back...

You can also buy the items from the bundles in the flash sale individually at 70%/79% off, but usually there's a 'built in' additional discount with the bundles, if you otherwise wanted said bundle. There are only a few bundles in the mix, but some interesting stuff in the mix. But of course if you don't want the other stuff in said bundles...

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Couple of flash sales going on atm at Daz3D.com, plus the 'dog charity' sale. There are opportunities in the dog sale to get freebies, might be worth a look if you are shopping fr dogs. Other categories are discounted fairly notably if you buy the prereqs.

One flash sale has 70% off select artists if you buy 10 items, otherwise 60% or 50% off if you buy less. Not 'wowed' by this one, but maybe if there's stuff you need right now in this sale. MIght pay to wait for the October-November sales instead, use your best judgement.

The other sale is $2.99 flash items, $1.99 if you buy any other item and are PC+. Maybe grab a clearance item from the international Dog Day sale? Looks like more of the same, but if there's something there you want...

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
"DAZ HUGE SALE"

Looking at the terms (start laughing) .... not in the mood to check a few hundreds of items .... checking my wishlist.
Well.. huge.

THANKS FOR THE HUGE SALE.
OR THANKS FOR NOTHING.

The Daz sales are a joke and the free items (how many flowers did we get the last months?) are disgrace.
And the few not flower related had multiple issues.

I can't wait to get new flowers for free or really bad items for a HUGE discount.

Reactions: oaiki and amster22

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
At daz3D a new bunch of clearance items at $1.99 for everybody. There are 600+ items and fair part of them are new (as clearance).

1500+ items at 50%/60%prime off at renderosity until sunday.

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Several sales at renderotica. Most are the usual 10-25% off, but some are noticeable. CherryBlossom at 45% off , EdArt3D at 50% off and especially all Meipe store at 50% off (and it is probably the best deal you can find on Dicktator or Golden Palace)

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Flash sale at daz3D. Three items at 80% off with coupon CREATE80 .
Concerns all the store (36k items), but it seems that the discount is caped at 80% and only applies to items when they initially are at 0 discount.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: tk99 and OhWee

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
discount is caped at 80% and only applies to items when they initially are at 0 discount.
right, max 80% ... and many items are already at 60-70%.
but it applies to discounted items, at least the few i'd checked.

The Blowout Sale has 8 and 10$ items, most of them already heavily discounted.
While the 6 off 18 PC+ coupon doesn't work on these, you can add a 6$ item and will get this for free (or more expensive and get the 6$ off)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, so today's Daz sale...

Up to 50% off select 2021 daz bundles, discounts on older bundles too.

The older bundle discounts weren't particularly notable, but for the 2021 ones, if you have say an orange banner for say an extra 40% off, and an orange banner coupon code for an extra 15% off, I'm seeing 79% off in my cart if I buy 3+ right now.

I am NOT seeing this level of discount for the older bundles, probably because there's no orange banner in play for those for me...

The 3 freebies if you buy over $50 today, well I'm underwhelmed by the selection (mostly textures and poses) but maybe there's something there you may want...

I'm seeing an average of somewhere between $2 and $3 an item with said orange banner in play, which isn't too horribly bad for me. Of course, if you aren't seeing a similar orange banner, that'll push up the average price per item significantly.

The $2.99 selection, $1.99 if you buy 10+, this looks like more of the 'usual' $1.99 items to me. There might be something cool in there, but you'll have to be willing to spend $20+ to get the $1.99 on 10+ items.

I tried the dealspotr coupons, nothing seemed to work, so the 'extra 15% off' code from the orange banner was my only choice (I already fired off my PC+ coupons this month). However, if you haven't used MORE-FOR-50 or FORTY-FOR-ME yet and plan on spending say $50+ today, well if they work it's a thought. I used those codes a while back though so no joy for me.

Dealspotr's list of coupon codes are here:

This link seems to reveal the coupon codes, avoiding some extra clicking and popup action:

So yeah, today's Daz3D.com catchup sale is pretty 'par for the course' but if you have an orange banner in play today, that may change your calculus a bit on the relevant items...

There was a free Daz3D.com webinar yesterday:

This relates to ths bundle:

Last time I watched one of these, there was a coupon code mentioned in the video, but it was only good for that day (Saturday). No idea if there's a code this time. Of course, you don't necessarily need the bundle to apply the concepts mentioned in the video, which I haven't watched yet, so if you have 2.5 hours to watch the video...

That's it for now. The Renderotica deals mentioned by amster22 are very noteworthy, so if you've been wanting to add Meipe's Dicktator, etc. to your collection, now would be a good time to check that out (see post above). You only have a few days to work with on those sales, so if you snooze you lose...
;)

Last edited:
Reactions: amster22

glassware

Oct 6, 2020
The older bundle discounts weren't particularly notable, but for the 2021 ones, if you have say an orange banner for say an extra 40% off, and an orange banner coupon code for an extra 15% off, I'm seeing 79% off in my cart if I buy 3+ right now.
FWIW I'm seeing 81% with 3 because I had an extra "8% off" orange banner as well.

Unfortunately it looks like I've already cherry picked all those bundles for the only items I really wanted, which means it's 81% off a bunch of items I don't really need and, for the most part, can't even imagine using.

• Thinking Face

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Daz starts a so-called "Premiere artists festival" that will probably last several days (weeks?).
A couple of noteworthy aspects.
  • There is a "free item of the day" (no requirement). Probably it remains free only one day, so better to check and to pick it everyday.
  • You can have with the purchase of a "debut new release" a free HD char addon and a free DO item from a 11k set (I think all DO items are concerned except the most recent ones, and the max price of these items is $20).
  • There is a 20% coupon usable storewide (except gift cards) and limited to 4 items 2021-FEST.
Besides that, discounts are good (especially combined with the coupon), but not stunning IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: glassware and OhWee

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Second day of the 'premiere artist festival' at daz3D and nothing really appealing.
No coupon.
No free item with a purchase like yesterday. Instead you have to buy a "debut new release' to get some select items at $2.5, but the select items are rather meh IMHO. Not sure I would download most of them if they were free.
And there is a free item, but it requires a $5 purchase. More annoying than a real problem, as you can purchase a $5 gift card and get the item for free. I wonder why they do that.

Better go to rendo. There are several artists stores at 55% off (Nirvy, Lilflame, Rhiannon, Dzheng, etc). Just today, but there will be new similar discounts all week long.

Reactions: glassware and OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I actually don't mind the 'meh' kickoff for the Premiere Artist festival. I'm trying to stretch my Daz store credit to the end of the year, so if there's only a couple of screaming deals between now and when the PC+ sale kicks off in October (assuming that it's still on schedule), I'm good...

Yeah, I'm in the same boat as amster22 , that is not overly impressed with the PA Festival kickoff, but if there's something that you need to buy right now, some of the discounts aren't overly bad...

Reactions: amster22

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Today at daz3D, a bundle with a toonish fantasy warrior. Not very appealing for me, but buying the bundle gives you a $15 credit on any DO item on a certain day and you can get the bundle really cheap.
  • Basic discount is 40% and is raised to 50% with another "debut new release". Actually you get an expression set for free when you buy the bundle and this counts as the 2nd "debut new release".
  • If you buy 2 other new releases, you get an extra 20% off. Just pick the two PC+ freebies and this counts as the two new releases.
  • I got an orange banner with 15% off the bundle.
Finally, with the DO discount, the bundle costs $42*0.5*0.8*0.85*0.7=$10 and you get a $15 credit for *any* DO item...

Last edited:
Reactions: OhWee and glassware
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote