The Daz Studio and Related Product Deals Thread (Daz3D, Renderosity, Renderotica, etc.)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
I guess it's the wind down after the PA and Daz+ sales, just so that we are ready to milk at the Xmas ones

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
Well ... daz will not be able to milk me at any time.

I've over 300 assets in my wishlist and none of them have been in the lasts sales.

And promoting 2.99$ sales as the new normal ... Ya, if I would tell my customers "You'll have to pay 50% more" .... they will laugh at me. Or MUCH more worse.

Reactions: oaiki

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Flash Sale 10% (20% Daz+ Members) on Gift Cards over $50 - Coupon Code: GIFT4YOU

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Said gift card flash sale is supposed to run until Daz midnight btw...

112021giftcardflashsale.jpg

As pointed out by seamanq earlier this week, gift card offers over 20% off are becoming more rare, so if your store credit balance is running low, this may be a good tme to recharge a bit, as there is no 'new release buy-in'. I've been generally unimpressed with what Daz3D.com calls Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales in the last year or two, but there have been some interesting bargains in past end of year holiday sales. Food for thought...

As for today's Daz3D.com daily sale, the new release buy-in for the 50-70% off category items mitigates the value of the sale, plus there's a coupon code for that, so coupon blocking is alive and well today. The end of the month is creeping up, so time is running out to find a good place to use your Monthly Daz+ coupons...

Last month's PC+ sale is one of the best sales of the year, so if you weren't watching that sale, it may be a while before the next round of really decent deals. This is the 'lull' before the end of year sales pop in and out, so enjoy giving your Daz budget a break between now and then. There's no guarantee that we'll see awesome deals of course, in the meantime I suggest consulting the Daz Deals graphs for a few of the products you may have on your wishlist to get an idea of what went down last year if you are curious.

As for Renderosity sales, nohing really jumping out at me. The random nature of the BOGO sales makes them a bit less useful, but if that interests you you have until Renderosity Midnight (Tennessee USA time) Sunday for the first batch of current offers ends, and until the same time Monday for the next batch. Most of the batches of three qualifying items are either full price or 30% off depending on which which vendor you look at, so this looks a little steep to me in any case.

As for Renderotica, nothing in particular jumping out at me ATM. Layla's store at 50% off is probably the most notable.

arnii

Massive Member
Game Developer
Feb 23, 2020
Anyone actually manage to get the 20% discount? I'm a plus member - but only shows 10% off when I apply the code.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Anyone actually manage to get the 20% discount? I'm a plus member - but only shows 10% off when I apply the code.
I am not sure if you are talking about the gift card 20% discount, but if you are, the purchase has to be $200.01 or greater.

arnii

Massive Member
Game Developer
Feb 23, 2020
I am not sure if you are talking about the gift card 20% discount, but if you are, the purchase has to be $200.01 or greater.
Yes, 20%. But in the end I managed to get $100 credit for $80 so I don't think it needs to be over $200

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Yes, 20%. But in the end I managed to get $100 credit for $80 so I don't think it needs to be over $200
Interesting. I may have to visit that and try it myself. I wasn't planning to spend $200, but if I can get the discount for less, it may be worth it.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Or not.

Daz shows the transaction, it has been billed, but I still don't have any gift card code.
It should be in your email. Check your junk / spam filter if it's not showing up in the main mailbox.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Ok, now that I logged on to Daz3D, I am seeing where the 20% discount is. If you were offered that special discount, when you log in there will be a banner up top of your page. It will say "TODAY ONLY: SAVE ON GIFT CARDS." When you click it, there will be an offer for any gift card over $50 and a 20% discount with the coupon GIFT4YOU. I don't think it will work if you weren't invited, and I am almost 100% sure it won't work if you're not a Daz+ member. NOTE: It says on the bottom of the page that the coupon is usable multiple times, so if you empty out your living room couch change and find enough to buy more later, you can use it multiple times.

glassware

Oct 6, 2020
Ok, now that I logged on to Daz3D, I am seeing where the 20% discount is. If you were offered that special discount, when you log in there will be a banner up top of your page. It will say "TODAY ONLY: SAVE ON GIFT CARDS." When you click it, there will be an offer for any gift card over $50 and a 20% discount with the coupon GIFT4YOU. I don't think it will work if you weren't invited, and I am almost 100% sure it won't work if you're not a Daz+ member.
Please look at the Flash sale OhWee posted earlier in the thread, it's just that. It's stlil the first billboard on daz3d. 10% normal, 20% Daz+, $50 minimum.

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Nope, nothing.

Even not a "you purchased" message. Only a paypal mail.
Open your daz account and go to the "orders" tab. Then you should see your order with the gift card.

If not, there has been a problem and you can open a ticket so that the sale department will fix it.

If you see the order, open it. You should see the gift card with a weird number associated.
Copy this number, open the "gift cert" tab, paste the number in the tab and "redeem" the card.
Your are done.
You can verify by looking at the "store credit" tab.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
There is a "slightly" hidden freebie with a low purchase price. The is being offered for free with the purchase of any new release. I found the AJC Sneakers/Socks combo for $6.97, $6 of which could be paid for using my Daz+ $6 coupon for the month. So for $0.97 I got the sneaker/socks set plus the free sci-fi apartment.

Reactions: oaiki

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Open your daz account and go to the "orders" tab. Then you should see your order with the gift card.

If not, there has been a problem and you can open a ticket so that the sale department will fix it.

If you see the order, open it. You should see the gift card with a weird number associated.
Copy this number, open the "gift cert" tab, paste the number in the tab and "redeem" the card.
Your are done.
You can verify by looking at the "store credit" tab.

Still no mail, but that did it.

Thanks a lot!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Ok, now that I logged on to Daz3D, I am seeing where the 20% discount is. If you were offered that special discount, when you log in there will be a banner up top of your page. It will say "TODAY ONLY: SAVE ON GIFT CARDS." When you click it, there will be an offer for any gift card over $50 and a 20% discount with the coupon GIFT4YOU. I don't think it will work if you weren't invited, and I am almost 100% sure it won't work if you're not a Daz+ member. NOTE: It says on the bottom of the page that the coupon is usable multiple times, so if you empty out your living room couch change and find enough to buy more later, you can use it multiple times.
Ya know, I DID post the flash sale banner for the 20% off gift cards of $50 or more in my post earlier today...

I did this mainly so that people could see when the flash sale ends (23:59 MST (UTC-7)...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote