The Daz Studio and Related Product Deals Thread (Daz3D, Renderosity, Renderotica, etc.)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So, today's President's Day sale at Daz3D.

50% off DO's (typical), 60% off Genesis 3 (+ DO discount if you are Daz+), 70% off Genesis 2, 80% off Genesis, 90% off V4/M4 Era stuff, see sales page for links to the selected items for the sale.

What makes this notable is that your $6 off of DOs coupon will work with this sale (just tested with 3 Genesis DO items at 86% off). So if there's a few (particularly older) items that you might want, and need a place to fire off your Daz+ coupons, well it's a thought.

Over at Renderosity, there's a couple of 60%-70% off sales running (and 50% off), probably easiest to just look at the news feed...

Also, I just posted this in the freebies thread, sharing here as well:

Stumbled across this Daz3D.com coupon code on Dealspotr. Works in my cart.

Get Regal Poses for G8F and Mei-Lin 8 for free with coupon code MMM-FREE-STUFF

This is probably a limited time offer, so don't dawdle if this interest you.

Last edited:

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Day 2 of President's Day sale ... only notable thing is 30% off Daz+ membership ... if you are into that kind of thing ...

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
At rendo, besides the usual 50% off, this sale on 3-DArena should be noted. Most of her store is at 70% off until Sunday.

Nothing really notable at daz3D, except if you are on a dino fetish.

Reactions: OhWee and oaiki

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Flash sale at daz3D 60/65/70% off for 1/2-3/4 items. Concerns only DO items (9k). Ends at 06:00 MST

Reactions: oaiki and OhWee

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Flash sale at daz3D 50/60/70% off for 1/2-3/4 items. Concerns 500 items by Lyonness, Raiya and some others (no DO). Ends at 11:00 MST

Reactions: OhWee

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
At rendo, DM store at 50-70% until Monday
(TBH, most items are only 50% off, but worth a look nevertheless)

Reactions: OhWee and oaiki

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
1645816678128.png

flash sales coming thibk and fast, you'd be forgiven if you thought it was March Madness ...

not a single thing has excited me so far, discount nor asset ... enjoy

Reactions: amster22 and OhWee

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
New set of bi-weekly freebies at daz3D
But only textures for very old dresses or Cookie cloths... Lame.

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
At rendo a couple of interesting deals
70% off a set of items (until Tuesday)
60% off a set of items (only today)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK... so it's March 1st and No March Madness (so far) over at Daz3D. There's a Mardi Gras sale though, nothing grabbed my attention.

I guess we'll see if MM kicks off tomorrow...

Renderosity has another 70% off select vendors sale running this week, alongside the other 70% off sale that ends today. Other items/vendors are 50-60% off as well.

Over at Renderotica...

A few sales are ending today, nothing really wowing me though. YMMV.

Reactions: oaiki and amster22

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
March Meh-ness at Daz3D.com has begun...

I'll let others dissect today's sale. Nothing jumping out at me, but I'm a cheap bastard at this point...

Reactions: oaiki

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Yep a very good deal. By far the best in the $4.99 assets.

And the 4 free assets with two new releases are interesting, too. The assets are not so recent DOs, but I found 4 in my wishlist that I would have probably purchased one day or another if they were around $2. With two (rather good) new releases, I got 6 items for ~$13. Not bad, indeed.

Edit: this was too good to be true. Actually, the new releases were this morning (EU) 30%+20%off (or 30% off with 2 purchases) witch is rather good. It seems that it was a "mistake" and now daz has "fixed" it: The discount is only 20% (or 30% with 2 items) and people are rather angry.
The ability of new daz staff to make their customers mad at them is really amazing.
(and with these new prices, I am not sure that the free items deals is so interesting).

Last edited:

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Present March Madness is probably the worst daz sale that I remember. The offers on a regular day used to be better than this "sale".
If this is a foretaste of the future daz pricing policy, it is time to rename them March Sadness...

Anyway, rendo has several stores at 50-60% off (and even 70% for a store)

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Yeah, last year the 'buy a new item every three days' thing with Daz March Mehness, I was still managing to find stuff in my comfort zone to meet the requirement.

This time around, with the 20% off (instead of 30% off) items, and the fact that the items are expensive and not wowing me, the only thing I bought this week was the $4.99 toon bundle y'all pointed out.

The lack of a good deal on Daz+ memberships is also annoying. Still kicking myself for not grabbing it at 49% off last year...

Reactions: oaiki

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
A few new sales over at Renderotica, mostly minor ones but a few are in the 35% off - 50% off range. Might be worth a looksee, a couple of the sales are ending shortly:

As for Daz3D.com...
Last year, the 'extra 10% off new items if you buy new releases thing' worked off of the 30% off new items baseline, but of course this time around the baseline is 20% off. So, as I said earlier, it's really hard for me to get excited about anything. Prices seem higher, this hobby is getting more expensive IMHO.

I'm having my doubts about future PC+ for a day sales at this point. Hopefully $1.99 items will remain, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if $2.99 becomes more of a thing. May/June is the timeframe for the next one, if the Daz3D.com sales team keeps their pattern.

Renderosity has a few sales though, not much has changed there, as mentioned earlier in the week some 60-70% off deals.

I may 'retire' to just grabbing freebies for a while. I have a LOT of stuff in the collection of assets that I've acquired so far, so not much that I actually really want atm. I still watch the sales, but others are better at spotting deals than I am, so this thread still has purpose of course.

It's just less exciting on the sales front ATM for me.
:sleep:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'm just not going to bother to talk about Daz3D.com daily sales anymore, unless something interesting comes up. If anyone else spots anything particularly notable over there, feel free to comment and take up the slack!

As for Renderosity, as usual a new batch of 70% off items. There's a few B-Rock outfits and such in there, so it's probably worth a looksee. Also some other 50%-60% off sales.

I'm curious as to how many of you have shifted your Daz budget more to Renderosity this year?

I need to start adding Render Hub to my rounds probably. Here's their sale page:

The bunny mask is kind of interesting. It's already not a bad deal at $1, and it's on sale for 15% off (85 cents).

bunny-mask.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: amster22 and oaiki
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote