The Daz Studio and Related Product Deals Thread (Daz3D, Renderosity, Renderotica, etc.)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
30% off may be the 'new normal' as far as Daz Memberships go, but as recently as August(?) 2021, well that was the last time I saw a 50% off annual memberships sale. I should have jumped on it...

There was a 48%-ish off during the Fall PC+ sale, with prereqs which is why I passed on that one, but since then 30% off has been the best we've seen.

A bunch of people are holding out for another 50% off or better membership sale according to their posts on the subject in the Daz3D.com forum, and have let their memberships lapse in the meantime. I guess we'll see who blinks first.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Rhiannon and Exnem are in the 60% off Mystery flash sale today over at Renderosity, along with some other vendor.

Reactions: amster22 and oaiki

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
From the nft discord:

Get the Backyard Sanctuary environment FREE
CODE: DAZFREEB

(I tested and it does not seem to work, but it is be valid until monday and will probably be fixed.)
EDIT It works now. Ends monday 25 23:59 MDT.

Last edited:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
From the nft discord:

Get the Backyard Sanctuary environment FREE
CODE: DAZFREEB

(I tested and it does not seem to work, but it is be valid until monday and will probably be fixed.)
EDIT It works now. Ends monday 25 23:59 MDT.
You would also be welcome to post this in the Free Stuff for Daz3D thread.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
1650845325698.png

New releases can be found , maybe there is something cheap enough to excite you about the 70% ...

Reactions: OhWee

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
As usual many monday sales at renderosity
  • Items at 70% off until Wednesday
  • items at 60% off only today
  • stores of JeffersonAF and Biala at 60% off only today

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Without further ado, let the deals sharing commence!
I would argue that most of the latest "deals" are not deals at all. Buy 3-4 of the latest overpriced crap to get 1 or 2 "free" items (which are overpriced to begin with). I guess the Daz3D team guesses they are not working with the sharpest spoons in the shed. I am SO over this business. Once my latest gift card is done, so am I.

Reactions: amster22 and oaiki

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Probably most have noticed that, but there is an interesting "fast grab" deal at daz3D with ~100 items at $2.99. A part of them was already offered at $3.99 yesterday (and reducing the prices after 24 hours is probably the silliest sale strategy that I can imagine). Most items are recent, none are DOs and there are some interesting deals in the offer. So probably worth a look.

Reactions: tk99 and OhWee

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
At rendo some items at 75%off until Thursday
These are very old assets and I did not find anything exciting, but YMMV. And 75% off is a pretty good discount.

And some stores at 55% off until Thursday .

Reactions: oaiki

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
May Mayhem. I like it! Glad that Renderosity snagged the name before Daz3D did...

Well, the 70% off Bargain Bin stuff helps too (the 75% off stuff is ancient), and 55% off is (slightly) better than 50% off, although it looks like coupons do not apply in many cases as per usual...

It also feels like I'm seeing a bit of price creep. Inflation?

The Tron V4 'bodysuit' textures look kind of cool for $2. I wish that I was talented enough to transplant those to G3F...

Reactions: amster22

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Couple of Mothers day related sales over at Renderosity. One give 'Prime' prices to non-prime members, so that might be worth a looksee.

But that's not why I'm here. So I did a quick wishlist check (sort prices low to high) and I have a BUNCH of items that are showing as free, as they've been pulled from the store. I remember Emma and Jordi pulling their stuff from the store last year, but this looks like more products may have been pulled.

The word carnage comes to mind, I have dozens of items now that have been pulled...

In any case, if there's stuff that's been pulled that you wanted on your Daz3D wishlist (i.e. shows as free, but product page is missing/oops!), you'll of course need to look elsewhere.

In Emma and Jordi's case, as we've mentioned before, they are selling their stuff on thier Gumroad page:

I have no idea if they ever have sales...

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Couple of Mothers day related sales over at Renderosity. One give 'Prime' prices to non-prime members, so that might be worth a looksee.

But that's not why I'm here. So I did a quick wishlist check (sort prices low to high) and I have a BUNCH of items that are showing as free, as they've been pulled from the store. I remember Emma and Jordi pulling their stuff from the store last year, but this looks like more products may have been pulled.

The word carnage comes to mind, I have dozens of items now that have been pulled...

In any case, if there's stuff that's been pulled that you wanted on your Daz3D wishlist (i.e. shows as free, but product page is missing/oops!), you'll of course need to look elsewhere.

In Emma and Jordi's case, as we've mentioned before, they are selling their stuff on thier Gumroad page:

I have no idea if they ever have sales...
OhWee, are you able to identify who the PA's were that pulled their assets? Or are they Daz Originals?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote