The Daz Studio and Related Product Deals Thread (Daz3D, Renderosity, Renderotica, etc.)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Leave it to Cybertenko to make stuff some of us may not have known we wanted...

wastelandwarriorscyclechariot.jpg

Was just checking Renderosity for a few sales, saw this when looking at the new group of vendors having 50% off sales...

Reactions: ghostship and oaiki

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
The daz+ sale continues at daz3D with the usual categories pc+ for a day, byob, etc.
Do not forget that the debut new releases include everyday a new pc+ item and if you wait to buy two, you get an extra discount and it is possible to have them really cheap.
Also a new set of "weekly" freebies. TBH really nothing mindblowing, but it is free.

At renderosity, a sale slightly better that the recent ones with a bunch of bikinis & beachwears at 50%/60%prime.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Catchup sale over at Daz3D.com. Most (possibly all) of the previous $1.99 Daz+ for a Day (if you are Daz+) items are back in case you missed some of them earlier. Also, the various 50% off vendors from earlier in the month are back.

The 'streaking' discount is also in play, and if you buy a 'still new' release there's an extra 10% off in play (usual Daz math applies). There's a few cheaper items in the 'Still New' category, including a shopping street for less than $4... (and the streaking discount seems to be in play here).

BYOB (8 select items for $2.99 total) is still in play. Again, mostly older stuff, but there's some newer stuff in play as well, so might be worth a looksee if you haven't checked that out.

Daz+ memberships are still 40% off, should you be considering renewing at this time.

Meanwhile, over at Renderosity:

Nirvy took a pass on doing another interview, so they compiled stuff from her previous interviews for Vendor of the Month, should such things interest you.

The Swimwear sale (50% off select items, 60% off if Prime) is still going on of course.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, over at Daz3D.com, the catchup sale continues! (YAY!)

So if you missed it yesterday, you can still jump on it today.

Also, 20% off Gift Cards over $200, with the purchase of ANY new release (including a few below $5 should you be looking for something cheap to trigger the discount). One of the better deals we've seen recently, should you need to recharge your gift card balance. Remember to buy just one new release and the gift card, that way you can translate the 20% off discount to anything else you buy once you've banked your gift card balance in your Store Credit.

Memberships are still on sale for 40% off, so if you've been looking for an excuse to renew, today's catchup sale is a thought. OF COURSE, use your store credit balance to renew, that way you get that 'extra discount' translated via your store credit. When I renewed at the start of this month, the Daz+ items, etc. were showing as appropriately discounted alongside the renewal item.

As for other stuff, of course the streaking discount doesn't apply to Daz+ for a day, BYOB, and the anniversary bundle, but y'all probably knew that already. But if you are looking for something to burn your $6 off of $18 coupon on, the streaking discount will help with the 'Friends of the Sale' sale. Also the $6 off DOs coupon maybe...

I'm mainly about the $1.99 Daz+ for a day stuff (for Daz+ members). A lot of cool G8 era stuff has been in Daz+ for a day this time around, so I've always been able to find at least one thing to buy each day, except when I forgot to check out my cart before Daz midnight. I like to let things sit in my cart for a couple of hours so that I can come back and ask myself 'do I REALLY want that/will I use that at some point in the near future?'. Fortunately, except for messing up my 'streaking' discount slightly by missing a couple of days, I was still able to grab the stuff I forgot to buy before in the catchup sale.

Over at Renderosity, a new batch of 'Summer Tops' 50% off vendors, so 'more of the same' pretty much.

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
OK, over at Daz3D.com, the catchup sale continues! (YAY!)

So if you missed it yesterday, you can still jump on it today.

Also, 20% off Gift Cards over $200, with the purchase of ANY new release (including a few below $5 should you be looking for something cheap to trigger the discount). One of the better deals we've seen recently, should you need to recharge your gift card balance. Remember to buy just one new release and the gift card, that way you can translate the 20% off discount to anything else you buy once you've banked your gift card balance in your Store Credit.

Memberships are still on sale for 40% off, so if you've been looking for an excuse to renew, today's catchup sale is a thought. OF COURSE, use your store credit balance to renew, that way you get that 'extra discount' translated via your store credit. When I renewed at the start of this month, the Daz+ items, etc. were showing as appropriately discounted alongside the renewal item.

As for other stuff, of course the streaking discount doesn't apply to Daz+ for a day, BYOB, and the anniversary bundle, but y'all probably knew that already. But if you are looking for something to burn your $6 off of $18 coupon on, the streaking discount will help with the 'Friends of the Sale' sale. Also the $6 off DOs coupon maybe...

I'm mainly about the $1.99 Daz+ for a day stuff (for Daz+ members). A lot of cool G8 era stuff has been in Daz+ for a day this time around, so I've always been able to find at least one thing to buy each day, except when I forgot to check out my cart before Daz midnight. I like to let things sit in my cart for a couple of hours so that I can come back and ask myself 'do I REALLY want that/will I use that at some point in the near future?'. Fortunately, except for messing up my 'streaking' discount slightly by missing a couple of days, I was still able to grab the stuff I forgot to buy before in the catchup sale.

Over at Renderosity, a new batch of 'Summer Tops' 50% off vendors, so 'more of the same' pretty much.
Just a heads up, I don't know if this is just a problem on my end, but it seems like there's a weird bug at their store that prevents the 20% off on gift cards deal from working if you still have credit remaining from a previous gift card...

Once I spent my remaining store credit and tried to buy a gift card again, the 20% off deal started working.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ghostship and OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a heads up, I don't know if this is just a problem on my end, but it seems like there's a weird bug at their store that prevents the 20% off on gift cards deal from working if you still have credit remaining from a previous gift card...

Once I spent my remaining store credit and tried to buy a gift card again, the 20% off deal started working.

OK, that's a weird bug. Hopefully they fix that later...

glassware

Oct 6, 2020

FWIW, the new shop generally defaults to using store credit automatically, but you're not allowed to use store credit to buy a gift card. Maybe you got stuck with the use-store-credit setting turned on somehow, so the order couldn't go through? (As far as I recall, it normally automatically turns that off if you buy a gift card.)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
We're on Page 69...
:giggle:

Anyways, if you've been doing the 'streaking' thing, the Daz sales team extended the streaking discount for one more day. Also, you can get 80% off (non-stacking) on one item from this selection with the code BIGDEAL

80% off is better than 0% off, so there's that... might be worth a looksee.

New Monday freebie and new Anniversary bundle freebie as well (if you don't have the bundle already), new $5.99 bundle (if Daz+), BYOB 8 stuff, and of course more Daz+ for a day stuff.

So sorta kinda more of the same, but definitely grab the freebies, and maybe you can get some more use out of your streaking discount

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Daz+ sale continues. Nothing really special, but a head up as there are great tools in the daz+ sale at $1.99. Yesterday it was Ultrascenery (and if you missed it, there will hopefully be a catchup sale), and today, it is ultrascatter which is a very useful instance creating tool (the pro version is a bit better, but the upgrade is frequently heavily discounted).

Just a word on renderosity. Recently the sales were rather meh. Never above 50% and for artists that refuse extra discounts by coupons. There are still some sales like that on the way (see ), but I noticed an interesting discount at 60% on Rhiannon shop that is advertized nowhere (until june 25). Maybe I will find a couple of things to use my prime coupon. And BTW, there was an extra 15% coupon usable by everybody posted last week in the newsletter COMMNEWSJUN2022P15B5 (to be used before july 1).

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a quick note.

Interesting mix of items in Daz+ for a day today ($1.99 for Daz+ members). I specifically want to call these out, for those that don't have them:

You can do a number of adjustments to these boots, including heel height. The companion Amazing Morphing Pumps are also really cool, but those aren't in today's sale. They were in Daz+ for a day a couple of days ago, so maybe on the catchup sale if you don't have them already and might want them...

There's also a courthouse and other assorted stuff.

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
At daz3D, the daz+ sale continues. Besides daz+for-a-day items for $1.99, there are DO items also at the same price if you buy 2 debut/still new release. The good point is that the number of concerned selected items is very large (5700), but you can only purchase 5 items.

At rendo, summer wears at 50%/60% prime and it concern 1k items.

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
At rendo all clearance items are at $3.5 until monday. Many clearance items are rather old, but not all and you can find several interesting bargains.

Also a large part of Seven store is at 70% off until sunday.

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Catchup sale over at Daz3D.com.

There are up to 878 items in the $1.99 Daz+ for a day section (if you are Daz+, depending on how many you already own).

There's been a lot of Genesis 8 dForce stuff in the Daz+ for a day sales, that I've been passing on 'cuz I'm not a dForce fan, my point here being that fairly recent stuff has been included in this category, so it's definitely worth a looksee.

Daz+ Annual Memberships are still 40% off. This has been the offer all month, and has been the best offer we've seen since last fall, so if you've been considering grabbing or renewing a membership, now may be the time... it's a guessing game of course, but as cautious as the Daz3D sales team has been this year, I'm not optimistic there will be a better deal on memberships anytime soon, I guess we'll see.

As for the value of the membership, the semi-annual Daz+ sales are probably the biggest one, plus the two $6 coupons. The weekly freebie has been botany stuff pretty much for a while now, the monthly freebie is slightly more interesting, so probably not worth it on it's own, but the 30% off DOs, and sales like this one is the main value, plus lower prices on Daz+ items, so if you do buy stuff from Daz3D.com fairly regularly, it's probably worth it.

Quick note: The Amazing Morphing Pumps and Boots for G8F are both in the $1.99 Daz+ for a day catchup sale:

As to whether you could say fit the boots to the pumps, so that you get the cool 'platform pump heels/soles' along with the boots...

AmazingMorphingBootsPlatfor.jpg

BTW, I dialed the pumps 'Kitten Heels' to -100% to get the wide base on the heels, and set the Sole thickness to 300% and adjusted the heel height accordingly (you'll need to widen the parameters to do this)... the pumps have some pretty cool heel and sole options, along with square/pointy toe options and such. Note that I hid the sole on the boots here, and hid everything except for the heels and soles on the pumps to achieve what you see above. So yeah, if you like playing around with morph dials, the Amazing Morphing Boots and Pumps can be a lot of fun...

Meanwhile, over at Rendo...

The $3.50 clearance item sale ends today. Mostly old stuff, but might be worth a looksee. Seven's store is still 70% off until Midnight Tennessee USA time today, There's a 50% off (60% off if Prime) sale that ends tomorrow, a few other sales that end today or tomorrow (50% off or so) and probably an unadvertised sale or two (check your wishlist for these maybe). So yeah, more of the usual, but worth a looksee:

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
The catchup sale over at Daz3D.com continues. Last day (for now).

Gift card sale. 20% off gift cards over $200.01 with ANY new release:

As usual, we recommend only buying the gift card with one new release (several fairly cheap ones), then transferring the balance to your store credit and shop as usual. That way the other stuff you buy will get the 20% off discount.

There's a new PC+ freebie today on the daily sales page, and correspondingly on the new releases page. Dunno if it will currently trigger the gift card discount, usually the item has to be worth at least 1 cent...

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Gift card sale. 20% off gift cards over $200.01 with ANY new release:

As usual, we recommend only buying the gift card with one new release (several fairly cheap ones), then transferring the balance to your store credit and shop as usual. That way the other stuff you buy will get the 20% off discount.
There's a new PC+ freebie today on the daily sales page, and correspondingly on the new releases page. Dunno if it will currently trigger the gift card discount, usually the item has to be worth at least 1 cent...
Presently the new freebie *does* trigger the 20% GC discount.

Also a couple of other interesting deals.
A new bunch of daz+for-a-day items at $2.99 for 8.
With a debut new release, you can get up to 4 items for $8 each. There are 3500 items concerned and some are initially at $40 which makes a good discount.
Also, *all* the "friend of the sale" are back and it concerns 14k items that can be discounted at ~60% with a debut/still new release. Ditto for the "daily specials" (600 items at 65% off). In both case, if they are DO, combined with the 45% daz+, the final discount is rather good (respectively 78%/81% off).

Reactions: ghostship and oaiki

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
With a debut new release, you can get up to 4 items for $8 each. There are 3500 items concerned and some are initially at $40 which makes a good discount.
Those 4 (or 8 with two debut new releases) items for 8$ each are imho the best deal currently, specifically because of this:

Luthbellina makes really good stuff. And this one is absolutely outstanding! It's almost impossible to find anything bad about it. The textures look good, the models are good (and quite detailed), there are _tons_ of morphs on the pieces of the clothing (and quite complex ones, that move the belt while opening the jacket and stuff like that), and there are almost a dozen pieces that can be kitbashed together with other clothing stuff (if the "cyber ninja" theme is not your thing, just make something else out of it).

Even my thicc figure which has her butt always stick out of every clothing I'd purchased so far almost fits! Without smoothing modifier! Her butt still sticks out a bit, so smoothing modifier is still needed, looks ok though, no horrible distortions visible so far.

And the other male one in that sale is pretty nice too, though a little less impressive I'd say (such is the fate of male clothing in the daz store). This one:

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Less than 48 hours left in the semi-annual Daz+ sale (unless they extend...).

New batch of BYOB 8 (8 items for $2.99 total for Daz+ members).

Looks like a bit of a 'recycle' for the $1.99 Daz+ for a day items.

40% off annual Daz+ Memberships continues. This discount (which has been running all month) is the lowest we've seen since around the first of the year. It's been a while since we've seen 50% off, so I wouldn't hold my breath on that. If you've been considering renewing, who knows when we will see this the next time.

New $5.99 bundle. Well, new to this month's semi-annual sale.

Check for freebies of course, in case you haven't been watching this sale daily.

Reactions: oaiki and amster22

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Also today, if you buy a "friend of the sale" item and a "daily special" item, you get 9% off them and a free select DO with coupon FREE4YOU
if you also buy a debut/still new release, this make a pretty decent discount (for daz+ 64% off "freind of the sale" and 69% "daily special" plus 45% off if they are DOs) with a free DO item.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote