The Daz Studio and Related Product Deals Thread (Daz3D, Renderosity, Renderotica, etc.)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Just a reminder: this is the last day of renderosity 50% off all the store (but maybe there will be an extension).
Do not forget to use the extra 15% off coupon for everybody COMMNEWSJUN2022P15B5 (before 0701) and if you have already used it, there is another one that has just been posted a few minutes ago COMMNEWSJUL2022P15B5 (valid from now to 0801).

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
This may be the final day for the semi-annual Daz+ sale (unless they extend).

Mainly I just wanted to call out the 974 items that are in the $1.99 Daz+ for a day secion of the sale (minus what you may already own of course). Most of the items from earlier in the month are back, so if you have a Daz+ membership, these items will cost you $1.99, probably today is the last day for that promo until fall...

Lots of newer stuff included here, so you snooze you lose!

Other offers going on in today's sale as well, but I'm a cheap bastard these days and mainly just focus on the $2.99 BYOB 8, freebies, and $1.99 Daz+ for a day stuff. Others can point out any other awesome deals that they may find.

Over at Renderosity, the 50% off entire store sale extends until 11:59 PM Tennessee USA time today. Note that the July 20% off coupon for Renderosity Prime members has been posted (sometimes they take a couple of days to get around to this, but not this time!).

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Quick note. New batch of freebies over at Daz3D, including several outfits for G2F...

cirqueg2f.jpg

Not sure how long they've been up, but they are free right now so you know the drill!

Not impressed by today's sale, but someone might find something I guess...

And yeah the Daz+ semi annual sale is officially over. And now my wait for the October-November Daz+ semi annual sale begins...

Renderosity has some 50% off sales running through July 4th:

As usual, feel free to call out any deals that you see!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
4th of July sale over at Daz3D.com.

Nothing really jumping out at me. The discounts for the PA section are again oddly specific (47% off, 57% off with new release), which again makes me think the bean counters are back in charge. It looks like most/all PAs may be on sale, so if there is something that you REALLY need from someone that doesn't go on sale very often, well maybe...

Other discounts are running as well. There's an 80% off one pro bundle sale running with coupon code:
HAPPY4TH

So if there's a pro bundle you've had your eye on, yeah there have been better deals, but this isn't too horribly bad.

Meanwhile, over at Renderosity...

Still the same sales that were posted for this weekend back on July 2nd, but yeah they also have sales going on.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
There's a few things going on over at Renderosity atm...

Coupons, select items are $3.50 (if Prime), others are up to 50-75% off, it's best to just check out the news page:

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Flash sale at daz3D
1657227871295.png

8.5k items concerned.
If you are not daz+, this is a very good deal. Otherwise, it is decent (no stacking with daz+ discount).

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Some deals worth a look at daz3D

73% off 1k+ items
You need a new release and coupon SIZZLINGDEALZ but 73% is a good discount and most items are not DOs

51% off many items (22k) or 59% off with 2 new releases

Also many deals at 50% off that turn to 61% with variing conditions (Daz, why is it so complicated?).

At rendo, some old items at 75% off

and many other offers to explore (bogos, 50%off, etc)

EDIT: And do not miss the set of items at $3.5 is you are prime

Last edited:

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
1657647640684.png

the discount on the products page seems to be already at 72% the 4+ items in the cart took it to 79% ... DAZ arithmetic is way too complicated for me ...

[EDIT]
Seems that the Flash Sale discount does not stack on top of any existing sales price, just on the retail price with or without the DAZ+ discount ... so it works out as 30%DAZ+ with 70% on that for 4+ = 79%
[/EDIT]

Last edited:

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Daz starts a new "buy everyday to get a stacking rebate and get the accumulated discount in one week" deal. Not sure that it is interesting, but if you want to purchase several items, it is probably better to distribute them over several days.

Another "purchase a new release and get for free $10 worth of select items". The items are never discounted and it is rarely a very good deal. Here is how I generally deal with this kind of offer. I rarely buy anything unless it is at, say, a minimum of 60-70% off. Hence, I could buy some of these items initially at $10 for $3-4. Now just reverse the offer. Buying the new release and getting a free $10 item is equivalent to buy one of the select items at $3.5 and to get $3.5 off the new realese. If I consider the latter as a good offer, I buy it. Otherwise, I pass (and today, I pass).

Rendo continues with its bogo offer. Today it is Kaleya with 50% off and a bogo offer
And Truform is vendor of the month and his/her store is at 50% off.

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
At Daz3D, the stacking discount continues...
And a new bunch of "weekly" freebies has been posted. As useless as always, but at least it is free.

At rendo, a set of "by the water" items (beach, lakes, etc) is at 50%/60%prime off.
And new stores at 50% with a bogo gift (RainbowLight and Wolfie)

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
At renderosity:
75% off (very) old assets (till Thursday)
$3.50prime/40%all a set of assets (till Saturday). Really worth a look if you are prime
And several other offers (50% coupons, gobos)

Reactions: ghostship and oaiki

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a couple of quick followups to Amster's post about the Renderosity $3.50 for Prime members sale that I want to call out:

This sexy nurse outfit...

product_image_full_554353_streetnurse.png

Krashwerks Chloe is a supposedly nod to Chloe Grace-Morenz, according to the Daz3D forum Celeb Lookalike thread (in case any of you are Hit-Girl fans from Kick Ass, I'm not all that familiar with her other roles...)

product_image_full_516671_KrashwerksChloe.jpg

Anyways, again yeah as amster22 noted, a few goodies in the $3.50 for Prime member sale. Sale good until late Saturday Tennessee USA time...

As for the Krashwerks Bogo 8 sale, Cody is supposedly a nod to Cobie Smulders (How I Met Your Mother, The Avengers movies, etc.), but I'm not quite seeing it. In some pics maybe...

Anyways, just wanted to call those particular items out.

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
Krashwerks Chloe is a supposedly nod to Chloe Grace-Morenz, according to the Daz3D forum Celeb Lookalike thread (in case any of you are Hit-Girl fans from Kick Ass, I'm not all that familiar with her other roles...)
Maybe combine her with Sangriart's Graciana:

Not on sale though, kinda rare for Sangriart to go on sale I feel like, I've seen his shop being 60% off once and still regret not buying his figures then.

• Hey there
Reactions: ghostship and OhWee
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote