The Daz Studio and Related Product Deals Thread (Daz3D, Renderosity, Renderotica, etc.)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
Renderosity is trying their weekend 3 hour flash sales again.

Anagord, BlueTree, HellFyre71 are first up. Looks like it is working, although of course the *first* Anagord item listed is still listed at only 30%, lol (their sale is *up to* 60% off, and it looks like almost everything else is 60%, but...)
Anyways, cheers to the weekend staff there!
One thing I like about Renderosity's sales is that discovery on their site is terrible in general, so these sales really dig up some interesting PAs and products I would never come across just browsing the site. I mean, check out BlueTree:

A wax museum! With exhibits!

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
New round of 3 hour flash sales at renderosity:
Kaleya 65%, Pamawo 70% and Sangriart 60%

Don't forget the coupon: COMMNEWSSEP2022P15B5

Sangriart is making really good skin textures imho.
Damn it, Pamawo just had a 50% sale and I thought that was the time, LOL.

Reactions: oaiki

glassware

Oct 6, 2020
Dang, missed them all.

Don't forget the coupon: COMMNEWSSEP2022P15B5
You linked this coupon before, and it was working during the last sale, but it didn't work for me last week. Is it really working again? Why did it stop working? Or, more simply, where did it come from? You mentioned with a "don't forget" last time but I can't figure out where I'm supposed to know it from that I wouldn't forget it!

Reactions: oaiki

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
You linked this coupon before, and it was working during the last sale, but it didn't work for me last week. Is it really working again? Why did it stop working? Or, more simply, where did it come from? You mentioned with a "don't forget" last time but I can't figure out where I'm supposed to know it from that I wouldn't forget it!
I don't know, I have been buying stuff using this coupon. Especially in these surprise sales where I could get 70% off and then an additional 15% off with that coupon. Originally it was posted by amster22 here: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-daz-...enderosity-renderotica-etc.64546/post-8887888 no idea where it really comes from.

I said "don't forget" because I could just use it repeatedly and wanted to remind everyone that you still can.

Last edited:
Reactions: oaiki and glassware

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
I don't know, I have been buying stuff using this coupon repeatedly. Especially in these surprise sales where I could get 70% off and then an additional 15% off with that coupon. Originally it was posted by amster22 here: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-daz-...enderosity-renderotica-etc.64546/post-8887888 no idea where it really comes from.

I said "don't forget" because I could just use it repeatedly and wanted to remind everyone that you still can.

EDIT: it says single use, mmm, but seriously I've used it like 5 times or so.
This is a coupon that was in a newsletter and 1/ it was supposed to work only once and 2/ I also used it several times! It is supposed to finish on October 1st, but who knows... Anyway, it is common to have a coupon posted either in a mail or on the rendo forums.
There is also a monthly freebie in the newsletter (besides the prime freebie posted in the forum). Generally very old items, but it is free...
This month, this was

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
This is a coupon that was in a newsletter and 1/ it was supposed to work only once and 2/ I also used it several times! It is supposed to finish on October 1st, but who knows... Anyway, it is common to have a coupon posted either in a mail or on the rendo forums.
There is also a monthly freebie in the newsletter (besides the prime freebie posted in the forum). Generally very old items, but it is free...
This month, this was
The coupon COMMNEWSSEP2022P15B5 just worked for me! (15% off)

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
Next three are Maddelirium, VanishingPoint and Lyone.

My personal choice would be Maddelirium, but has been 70% several times already in the past, so you can take it easy.

Also, when something is on "Prime" sale, this makes it so you can't use coupons. Several of Maddeliriums items are on "Prime" sale.

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
And now it is Deva3D and Rowan54. Nothing that would would make me want to put anything into my cart. Deva3D is only 50% off, and Rowan54 sells lots of plants (not even 3D models it seems, just pictures).

But hey! A Shrooms (called Shrums for some reason?) Merchant Resource: for 3.83$! Deal of my lifetime.

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
And now it is Deva3D and Rowan54. Nothing that would would make me want to put anything into my cart. Deva3D is only 50% off, and Rowan54 sells lots of plants.

But hey! A Shrooms (called Shrums for some reason?) Merchant Resource: for 3.83$! Deal of my lifetime.
That looks like something that might also sell on Renderotica, lol.

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
As usual, many Monday sales at renderosity
  • 70% off a set of items till Tuesday
  • 60% off a set of items only today
  • 50%/60%prime off 300 everyday props till Thursday

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote