The Daz Studio and Related Product Deals Thread (Daz3D, Renderosity, Renderotica, etc.)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
View attachment 2104032

600 items concerned (mostly DOs chars) (The start of The Great G8 Sell Off?)
I’ve pretty much tuned out everything but the BYOB and Daz for a day stuff ( just too much lol) BUT this sale totally triggered my wish list!
Macarena (Mousso) has been on my list for at least 3 years lol.I have been so close to pulling the trigger at $5 (she is on sale a lot) but $2???
of course as soon as I buy her she will be one of the “Free when you spend xx“ features.

Also Moussos Albany, who is widely considered one of the better G8 skin textures from what I’ve read.

ghostship

Aug 8, 2017
Daz:
Catch-Up Sale!
ALL ITEMS ARE BACK but the Daz for a day is $2.99 now. :(

CGtrader
UP to 50% off

Realistic Asian characters

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Daz:
Catch-Up Sale!
ALL ITEMS ARE BACK but the Daz for a day is $2.99 now. :(

CGtrader
UP to 50% off

Realistic Asian characters
The $2.99 DFaD is disappointing, but unfortunately not unexpected...

I'm more interested in the $12.99 anniversary bundles. They had like 10 of these already by October 15th, so I missed at least one thinking it'd be around for at least 3 days - we had something like 10-12 total for the entire sale last year.

Reactions: oaiki

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
1665990469298.png

All members can save on the following stores up to 70% off!

Sale valid through 11:59 pm (cdt) Friday, October 21st.

Just for 48 hours..

Disclaimer:
Some vendors are participating in multiple sales events due to the various VGS & different sale-events we have in October.
Some items may be in 2 promotions at the same time and price may be affected depending on the latest event. Kindly note that this is beyond our control.

:unsure: Not entirely sure about the date arithmetic ...counting on my fingers and toes there is more than 48 hours between the 17th and 21st ... unless the sales is on for a random 48 hours within that range

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
View attachment 2105670

All members can save on the following stores up to 70% off!

Sale valid through 11:59 pm (cdt) Friday, October 21st.

Just for 48 hours..

Disclaimer:
Some vendors are participating in multiple sales events due to the various VGS & different sale-events we have in October.
Some items may be in 2 promotions at the same time and price may be affected depending on the latest event. Kindly note that this is beyond our control.
I'm confused. Wouldn't 48 hours land just before Renderosity/TN USA Midnight on Tuesday night?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: amster22 and oaiki

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Also, a friendly PSA for the bestiality types around here...

Sheep need love too!

(These sheep are in this Anniversary bundle, should such things interest you...)

Also, pretty sure sheep vagina aren't modeled in this product... not sure if some Renderotica vendor has this covered or not, I'm too skared/disinterested to check...

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
One other note. BYOB 8 for $2.99 has about 2231 items in it, so this would be probably your best bet at finding 8 items you want for $2.99...

Well, except maybe for the end of sale catch up depending on if it includes the items included in the first half of the month, no guarantees there of course!

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
1666086724075.png

Savings of 50% to 60%!

All Renderosity members can save 50% while can save 60% on these products.

Sale valid through 11:59pm (cdt) Friday, October 31st.​

Disclaimer:
Some vendors are participating in multiple sales events due to the number of promotions and sales we have for October. Some items may be in two (2) or more promotions at the same time and price may be affected depending on the latest event. Kindly note that this is beyond our control.​

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Ummm, OK...

That was the shortest Daz+ Anniversary sale I remember! No sale page today with $1.99 items, BYOB 8, etc...

Sure Victoria 9 is the big thing today, but still...

Maybe the Daz+ sale will come back, but the sale usually runs for at least five weeks, sometimes for as many as eight if I'm remembering correctly.

There are other freebies at least (usual 'freebies' plus Daz+). We wouldn't want anyone to neglect their botany freebie collection. The other freebies are older stuff, but free is free, so...

Victoria 9's intro sale is a lot less interesting than Victoria 8's intro was when she was introduced, just sayin...

I probably should try to contain my disappointment better...

Edit: Apparently the Daz3D marketing email that was sent said that yesterday was the final day. I don't check email anymore, but a few people over at the Daz3D forum have brought this up. Gee, thanks Daz sales team!

Last edited:

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
Or show it so the clowns at daz wake up? ;)

But yes, the Anniversary sale was more than disappointing.
Two out of 300+ wishlist items, that's all i bought.

Reactions: oaiki

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
But yes, the Anniversary sale was more than disappointing.
Yes, very poor pickings; I guess it is because they need to start pushing V9 ... btw, there is up to 20% off Gift cards if you own or buy the V9 Intro bundle or V9 HD ... :unsure: GC discounts two days in a row, maybe they too feel the disappointment ...

1666177531113.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote