The Daz Studio and Related Product Deals Thread (Daz3D, Renderosity, Renderotica, etc.)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
There is a new bundle "Lianna 9". Actually some offers are associated with this bundle, but surprisingly they do not appear on the main page. You must go there
For instance, you can have an extra 70% off one G8/81 bundle with a "Lianna" new release. The bad news is that none of these bundles are discounted making the offer pointless.

EXCEPT if one of these G8 bundles also appears in the "Lightning Deals".

This happened to me. In the lightning deals there was a G8 Pro bundle and I did not have a large part of it.
So I added the bundle to the cart
I added a "Lianna 9" new release (TBH I find none of the assets of the Lianna bundle very appealing, so I added the daz+ new release "PT Modern Apartment Props" that is also considered as "Lianna 9" and costs $2.93)
I used the JUNETEENTH coupon to get 30% off the G8 bundle
I purchased a cheap "welcome artist" asset to get 20% off the cart.

And finally the G8 Pro bundle was at 97% off around $4 (without any token).

Not bad, indeed.
So do not forget to keep an eye out on the lightning deals.

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
At renderosity 60%/70prime% off ~200 items (coupon locked, only today)

Also a new 15% coupon valid till July19 COMMJUN2024 (single use)
(TBH I have the feeling these coupons are becoming completely useless. The new rendo policy to promote their expensive prime subscription is to make most(all?) somehow interesting offers coupon locked. And indeed, I was not able to use a coupon last month. Of course the fact that most rendo artists are joining daz does not help to increase rendo attractiveness.)

Reactions: oaiki

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
If such things interest you, snag your free gift (two if Daz+) today!

It's pretty much all Genesis 2 or older stuff, but free is free!

Use coupon code:
JUST-FREE

The rest of the sale is more of the 'usual'.

Last edited:

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
So, it seems that the have been taken off the main shop page and the promo emails although it still seems to be active ... just in case you are missing it ...

Reactions: amster22 and OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'm convinced that whomever is in charge of the Daz3D.com web pages is almost completely useless.

They just keep overcomplicating things, yet don't have the sort options that are most useful to customers.

And yeah, the 'banner redesign' only showing certain pages occasionally (say freebies, as you noted lightning deals, etc.), yeah you COULD add another row or smaller buttons or something for those other pages, but that'd require doing extra work...

The sort options at the top of the main shop page (environments, people, wardrobe, hair, etc.) should be propogated into any place that has sort options, but no, we only get to sort pretty much by genre and generation UNLESS we are on the main shop page where those other sort options are.

And whomever runs the webpage pretty much ignores any suggestions made in the Daz3D.com forum, which shows you just how little the Daz team cares about such things.

*Sigh*

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
with a
Coupon Code: MANIC-MONDAY
Probably the MANIC-MONDAY coupon is the reason of the disappearance of the lightning deals link.
The discount is rather meh, and none of these assets are previously discounted, but as it applies to almost everything in the shop, stacking with lightning deals is very likely and can lead to very good bargains.

orgtech

Jun 7, 2024

with a
Coupon Code: MANIC-MONDAY
The MANIC-MONDAY coupon can be used multiple times.

However, the 60% deal isn't that great without combining with something else, like the 20% off with 2 new releases, or using 8 tokens; and you probably can't do that multiple times, so it's probably not actually useful. (At least, it's not for me, but wanted y'all to know.)

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
I'm convinced that whomever is in charge of the Daz3D.com web pages is almost completely useless.

They just keep overcomplicating things, yet don't have the sort options that are most useful to customers.

And yeah, the 'banner redesign' only showing certain pages occasionally (say freebies, as you noted lightning deals, etc.), yeah you COULD add another row or smaller buttons or something for those other pages, but that'd require doing extra work...

The sort options at the top of the main shop page (environments, people, wardrobe, hair, etc.) should be propogated into any place that has sort options, but no, we only get to sort pretty much by genre and generation UNLESS we are on the main shop page where those other sort options are.

And whomever runs the webpage pretty much ignores any suggestions made in the Daz3D.com forum, which shows you just how little the Daz team cares about such things.

*Sigh*
100% Agree... it's like they looked at all the things Renderosity did to screw their marketplace up and drive away half their customer base, then thought "Hey we should do that!".

orgtech

Jun 7, 2024
The banner implies that coupon can be used on anything, but it seems to only apply to the items that are linked. Which makes it kind of bad.
FWIW, "select item" always means "from a limited selection", this isn't particularly deceptive, and there are almost 50,000 items linked. But you're right that it's still probably worthless, since it's a coupon it can't stack with Manic Monday.

Actually I had a couple on-sale wishlist items it applied to, and it's usable twice, so thanks SvenVlad.

Last edited:

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
On second thought, the MANIC-MONDAY coupon is actually not that bad. I bought something with the 50% off coupon and got a bunch of tokens, and now checking the MANIC-MONDAY sale there are plenty of bundles in there which go to 92% with 8 tokens and two cheap new Daz+ releases.

Since it's double token day you could probably repeat that a couple of times if you want to buy a whole bunch of bundles. It is mostly smaller and older bundles though.

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
Free item today, if you buy a debut item together with it. Since I already own it I get a coupon for a free Daz Orignals item instead. But it doesn't work for bundles, even though it does not specifically exclude them.

One of the new items is for integrating with Vue, recently featured in the freebie thread. Maybe that makes it interesting for some: (EDIT: Oh, it's just a tutorial, boring)

Last edited:

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Free item today, if you buy a debut item together with it. Since I already own it I get a coupon for a free Daz Orignals item instead. But it doesn't work for bundles, even though it does not specifically exclude them.

One of the new items is for integrating with Vue, recently featured in the freebie thread. Maybe that makes it interesting for some: (EDIT: Oh, it's just a tutorial, boring)
:unsure:
... and the Orange Banner coupon doesn't say one-time use either ... let's see how that goes ...

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Let's play Spot the Difference
This morning's message on the left, this evening's edit on the right ... :D

1719348056862.png 1719348092242.png

They've added a $30 upper limit to the Freebie... and it's Freaky ... but ...
the Coupon code
FREE-KEY just worked a second time :D

1719348764757.png
not a bad way to get rid of the extra tokens I got this morning​

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
I did not owned "MSO Carrie" and hence did not get the FREE-KEY banner.

But after, I got her for free with a new release, I could get a free DO with the FREE-KEY coupon and a debut new release (and TBH, I just repurchased the daz+ item at $3.4).
Cool!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote