The Daz Studio and Related Product Deals Thread (Daz3D, Renderosity, Renderotica, etc.)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
There is a new bundle "Lianna 9". Actually some offers are associated with this bundle, but surprisingly they do not appear on the main page. You must go there
For instance, you can have an extra 70% off one G8/81 bundle with a "Lianna" new release. The bad news is that none of these bundles are discounted making the offer pointless.

EXCEPT if one of these G8 bundles also appears in the "Lightning Deals".

This happened to me. In the lightning deals there was a G8 Pro bundle and I did not have a large part of it.
So I added the bundle to the cart
I added a "Lianna 9" new release (TBH I find none of the assets of the Lianna bundle very appealing, so I added the daz+ new release "PT Modern Apartment Props" that is also considered as "Lianna 9" and costs $2.93)
I used the JUNETEENTH coupon to get 30% off the G8 bundle
I purchased a cheap "welcome artist" asset to get 20% off the cart.

And finally the G8 Pro bundle was at 97% off around $4 (without any token).

Not bad, indeed.
So do not forget to keep an eye out on the lightning deals.

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
At renderosity 60%/70prime% off ~200 items (coupon locked, only today)

Also a new 15% coupon valid till July19 COMMJUN2024 (single use)
(TBH I have the feeling these coupons are becoming completely useless. The new rendo policy to promote their expensive prime subscription is to make most(all?) somehow interesting offers coupon locked. And indeed, I was not able to use a coupon last month. Of course the fact that most rendo artists are joining daz does not help to increase rendo attractiveness.)

Reactions: oaiki

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
If such things interest you, snag your free gift (two if Daz+) today!

It's pretty much all Genesis 2 or older stuff, but free is free!

Use coupon code:
JUST-FREE

The rest of the sale is more of the 'usual'.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote