The Daz Studio and Related Product Deals Thread (Daz3D, Renderosity, Renderotica, etc.)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Another Monday, another round of select item sales at 60% and 70% off over at Renderosity:

Cameltoe enthusiasts might be interested in this, this set of morphs is 70% off and is coupon eligible:

On a related note, I, saw this (new) mouse (on sale for 50% off at Renderosity), immediately thought of some other mouse...

product_image_full_591181_6945458d8d2212fbc62c92ac02258073.jpg

thumb-1920-192845.jpg

OK, probably not a close resemblance, but I still want a followup mouse with a big brain case and a short snout...
:p

Also,
There's a possibly interesting sale that's going on today (24 hours only) at Daz3D.com, that might be cool if you are Daz+ (extra 30% off DOs), but I'm not, soooo...

Last edited:
Reactions: amster22

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Another Monday, another round of select item sales at 60% and 70% off over at Renderosity:

There is a coupon MAY22LINK1P10B5 that gives 10% off (min $5 purchase) with a somehow unusual deal: When you use it, you receive a new coupon with a higher discount.

There are three succcessive coupons and, according to the announce page (now modified), the last could be 35% off.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: OhWee

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018

Cameltoe enthusiasts might be interested in this, this set of morphs is 70% off and is coupon eligible:

On a related note, I, saw this (new) mouse (on sale for 50% off at Renderosity), immediately thought of some other mouse...

View attachment 1813837

View attachment 1813839

OK, probably not a close resemblance, but I still want a followup mouse with a big brain case and a short snout...
:p

Also,
There's a possibly interesting sale that's going on today (24 hours only) at Daz3D.com, that might be cool if you are Daz+ (extra 30% off DOs), but I'm not, soooo...
Narf! Before I scrolled down and saw that you referenced Pinky and the Brain, I immediately thought of Pinky when I saw that mouse, especially in the eyes.

• Haha

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Some (very) old assets at 75% off at rendo, some stores at 55% off,
and still the item set at 70% off and the 10% coupon (usable several times).

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Ok, the current sale was, at first glance, kinda meh. 63% off of selected artist stores doesn't do much for me. HOWEVER, the second deal was much more enticing: 80% off of selected Daz Original Bundles with the coupon MOREDEALZ. No Daz+ required. It would be especially motivating if it actually worked. I put a ticket in on this one because I want to get one of the Pro bundles for 80% off, but am not willing to pay full pop, gift cards notwithstanding.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Thought that was only valid while buying three new releases?
Moredealz.png
There is no such condition. This is an unconditional offer, except for the fact that it can only be used once. IF it worked.

Reactions: tk99

Luderos

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2020
My offer does not have that condition, if you look at my screen shot ^^^
Well right, but yours also isn't working. They may have screwed up and didn't add the condition at first, and you ended up caching a copy of the page with the now invalid offer.

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
daz marketing. hilarious

ALWAYS funny.
For me it's with buying new releases.

Well, I don't care, Daz is Daz and nothing i want to spend any money.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Well right, but yours also isn't working. They may have screwed up and didn't add the condition at first, and you ended up caching a copy of the page with the now invalid offer.
It must have been invalid from the get-go, because I tried to buy it when the new promo was posted last night at 11 p.m. my time. I think your logic makes sense, however, because sales support was really quick to get back to me and tell me that the order is contingent on 3 new releases being purchased. Even though I think I could probably find three cheap new releases, I don't know that I am very motivated to jump through that many hoops. I guess I will just hang around and see if they are posting any new 80% or better offers in the future, otherwise, my gift card money is not going to be spent.

Reactions: Luderos

Luderos

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2020
It must have been invalid from the get-go, because I tried to buy it when the new promo was posted last night at 11 p.m. my time. I think your logic makes sense, however, because sales support was really quick to get back to me and tell me that the order is contingent on 3 new releases being purchased. Even though I think I could probably find three cheap new releases, I don't know that I am very motivated to jump through that many hoops. I guess I will just hang around and see if they are posting any new 80% or better offers in the future, otherwise, my gift card money is not going to be spent.
This seems to happen a lot with Daz. It really looks like they should honor the posted offer, but I've never bothered trying to chase it down when it's happened to me. Actually, when I first saw the offer with the smaller text below the headline, I figured they had screwed it up. Either way, 80% isn't usually enough to get me to jump on a pro bundle, and no chance if I need 3 other buys. At 90, I'm in though :) Daz cheapskate is the only way to Daz lol.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'm curious how the June PC+ for a day, etc. sales are going to look this year. Kind of hoping that people have worn down the Daz sales team by then and we get a decent deal on memberships, but I'm not holding my breath.

The sooner that the Daz sales team offers memberships at 50% off again, the sooner I'll start spending more money again. In the meantime, I have a buttload of stuff already so I can afford to be patient...

Finding stuff I want on sale at Renderosity here and there in the meantime. I was having issues with the 10% off coupon today, but it turns out I was pasting the code into the wrong entry window. I usually paste codes into the gift certificate number field, and it took me a couple of tries before I realized what I was doing wrong. DOH!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Oh, gee, thanks Daz3D.com Sales Team!

Annual memberships are on sale for, wait for it, a whopping 17% off.
:eek:

Guess I won't be renewing anytime soon, or buying stuff at Daz3D.com...

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
There's some flash sale going on over at Daz3D.com (as per usual), but the sale discount numbers aren't high enough to interest me. Check it out if such things interest you.

Just took a look at Renderotica's current sales roster:

Nothing really jumping out at me. Probably the most notable thing is DaYin having a 50% off sale. DaYin specializes in characters, mostly Asians with a smattering of other ethnicities, which might be worth a looksee if you are looking for new characters for your game or whatever.

Reactions: amster22

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I'm not sure how I want to play this one. Since when I got the offer (and screen grabbed it), there was no requirement to buy three new releases, Daz3D support came back to me and said they would honor the deal for up to two bundles at the 80% off mark without additional purchases. That is a first for me. That would suggest that in the future if other users see offers that look "too good to be true" grabbing a screenshot for future documentation may be useful in getting deals that maybe were accidents but got out there "in the wild" as such.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'm not sure how I want to play this one. Since when I got the offer (and screen grabbed it), there was no requirement to buy three new releases, Daz3D support came back to me and said they would honor the deal for up to two bundles at the 80% off mark without additional purchases. That is a first for me. That would suggest that in the future if other users see offers that look "too good to be true" grabbing a screenshot for future documentation may be useful in getting deals that maybe were accidents but got out there "in the wild" as such.
I've submitted a few tickets in the past that involved offers that were changed after I made my purchase, and they honored the original deal. Sure, the ticket process is a pain, but at least I got refunds for the differences involved.

On a related note, the general rule has been if you complete the transaction, the Daz Sales team doesn't do 'takesy backsies' if the deal wasn't what they intended. This is why a number of people have jumped on deals in new sales just after Daz midnight, and then the moderators note that there's unintended stuff going on with discount stacking or whatever, but they let those sales tha were made before the error is corrected stand.

So I'm glad that to see that they are still 'honoring' the deal you jumped on when you saw the offer. And yeah, hopefully we don't need to screenshot stuff a whole lot, that'd be a pain.

Not that I care much these days. 17% off memberships sale? Really? The Daz3D.com sales team really have become a bunch of cheapskates lately! I understand vendors wanting to get more money for their stuff, but this is on the Daz Productions end, and they obviously could afford to give 50% off in past years. People are struggling in this economy, so as far as I'm concerned, the 17% off is a real slap in the face to loyal customers.

But I digress..

Reactions: oaiki
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote