RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
The game is finished, but the developer is adding additional content. They historically do so once or twice with new characters or areas. Its already planned to have 2 new characters and additional voice work (which the dev said would raise the cost of the game). The two new characters will be an ice fairy and a young girl slave/zombie.
Has the developers mention exact time or how progress is for the new content? Is there somewhere I can check?

Reactions: Deus_Ex

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
, kind of like the Japanese patreon (so you'll need a translator).

ruichen

May 30, 2017
hi i installed the compressed version but i cant seem to get the images in the game

Forten

Jul 23, 2017
Anyone got a full save, seem my old saves cause the animation to have major frame rate drops and before anyway ask I'm on a GTX 1070 with AMD Ryzen 7 and 16GB of DDR4 so its not my computer.

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
Anyone got a full save, seem my old saves cause the animation to have major frame rate drops and before anyway ask I'm on a GTX 1070 with AMD Ryzen 7 and 16GB of DDR4 so its not my computer.
The base engine is RPG Maker MV so saves have nothing to do with the animation and frame rate. The game engine simply calls out specific files to play videos and overlays. There is actually a problem with the scripting of the animations in the translated version provided here.

There are specific scripts for transitions that don't 'play well' when translated which cause the stuttering. You don't see is in the base version because the engine properly recognizes all the intermediary scripts to slow or pause player model animations and transition between movie files and text. It doesn't break the game per-say, but if the script to stop one video isn't properly handled during a loop the files will clash and create the stuttering until one file ends and the one playing is the last one there.

Also, if you're using a compressed version to save space you're going to run into problems with those video files for obvious reasons if the underlying scripts and timing isn't handled properly to deal with the compression (which they aren't currently).

I've broken my game a few times trying to do a batch MTL of the game where the file points and scripts get translated by mistaken. Then I realized I really REALLY suck at this. :)

If it help, the problem probably has to do with how the MP_Loop, MP_Video, and MP_Movie scripts are handled. MP_Loops deals with the looping animation video and I 'think' when triggered it starts and stops how the animation files are played to stop the loop and an 'ending' animation before starting the loop on the next one. MP_Video and MP_Movie seem similar, but I get the feeling MP_Video deals with the overlay animations and MP_Movie deals with the underlying file playing. However, I can't tell since I'm using a MTL.

Example: MP_Video would handle the side panel animations and sync them with the main thrusting animation so when the MP_Movie goes to climax it end the previous thrusting sidepanel animation and goes to the climax animation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gabaw and Forten

bajonk

Jun 10, 2017
I replace all the black videos and is show again. It's like PNG image Transparent but in video form
wait for the compressed guy replace or someone upload the black ones
Replace the black videos with what if i may ask? im currently trying to solve the thing without downloading the uncompressed game.

nhoctu97

Sep 18, 2017
Replace the black videos with what if i may ask? im currently trying to solve the thing without downloading the uncompressed game.
all the insert black videos in uncompressed ver of course
how to upload file in forum btw?

Resti

Jan 27, 2018
for unknown reason, it sems like the sex scene voice is gone, how to fix it?

at first gameplay it still works, after i close it and open it again it's gone.

Zweigelt

Jan 13, 2018
Is it really possible for the guild to find captured dead womens in basement and to be dismissed from the collection shop? If yes what happens then game over or anouter route?

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Is it really possible for the guild to find captured dead womens in basement and to be dismissed from the collection shop? If yes what happens then game over or anouter route?
If you repeatedly break laws (hold zombie/monster slaves, rob and leave adventurer men to die, bind and rape adventurer women, rape and leave heroines), by the time you finish stage three (water stage) and rape the knightess, leaving the dungeon will almost get you arrested and you become a rogue.

Reactions: Zweigelt

bajonk

Jun 10, 2017
all the insert black videos in uncompressed ver of course
how to upload file in forum btw?
oh, that fixed the thing for ya? i see. You can upload them to mega, gdrive, medfire, etc and share the links here.

pac9998

Feb 6, 2018
how do i get the treasure hunter and rogue as slave/prostitute . for the treasure hunter i can only decide to save her or let her zombified if i save her well she survive and at the inn but if i let her zombified she doesnt appear at the slave market at all . same go for the rogue . only the sorceress work so far . and how do i get them chain up infront of the market the only time i see them there is with the rogue end which everyone gt chained up.

needbiggerclips

Apr 27, 2018
It it just me or are the dungeons really really dark when you start a new game (strong) after clearing the game? Is there a fix?

Edit: Everything's incredibly dark in the labyrinth even if I start a regular new game. It's kind of unplayable like this.

Last edited:

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
It it just me or are the dungeons really really dark when you start a new game (strong) after clearing the game? Is there a fix?

Edit: Everything's incredibly dark in the labyrinth even if I start a regular new game. It's kind of unplayable like this.
Key item, not sure of the name but it starts with a N, enables night vision.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes