Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
AYO WTF THIS SHIT STILL NOT UPDATED
I'm Convinced This, Summertime Saga and Milfy City Devs are all friends.
They are actually rival villains. They meet in the Temple of Doom, where they devise evil plans.

I know because I am also a member, but I don't hangout with them, they meet in the floor of advanced super villains and I am only a rookie.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
They are actually rival villains. They meet in the Temple of Doom, where they devise evil plans.

I know because I am also a member, but I don't hangout with them, they meet in the floor of advanced super villains and I am only a rookie.
Yeah, rookie floor sucks. Needs to have Master of Advanced Studies in evil science to be granted access to it.:mad:

• Sad
Reactions: Ayhsel and Zirael Q

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It is when you answer yourself, that is when you have to worry ...
lol So true! :ROFLMAO:
I'd imagine it would be less quiet if there was a patreon post by Hopes (whether it's progress update etc).

Until then, I'm keeping myself occupied with other games in my free time, but being on DeLuca withdrawal, I guess only the following would describe how I'm feeling, heh

View attachment 1344906
Yeah, I don't have much to play atm & am looking forward to where Hopes takes us next, on the DeLuca journey.
Hopefully get some news sometime soon. (y)

Reactions: mordred93 and JJJ84

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'd imagine it would be less quiet if there was a patreon post by Hopes (whether it's progress update etc).

Until then, I'm keeping myself occupied with other games in my free time, but being on DeLuca withdrawal, I guess only the following would describe how I'm feeling, heh

View attachment 1344906
Well, there is a new game called "SIX Serpents". Which is, as I mentioned elsewhere, the incorrect number of serpents, so it probably won't help ...

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
So I'm having problem on both pc and android, when trying to buy any equipment. Help is much appreciated.

Thank you
Hmm, well I'm afraid that the android port is unofficial, so you'll need to reach out to the people who make that for any help there.
For the game on PC, have you been able to purchase any equipment previously? What about equipment earned from Contracts?
Are you unable to equip anything at all? When did this occur?

Have you used a save editor to increase your stat values? This usually borks people's game.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes