whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
So I'm having problem on both pc and android, when trying to buy any equipment. Help is much appreciated.

Thank you
Hmm, well I'm afraid that the android port is unofficial, so you'll need to reach out to the people who make that for any help there.
For the game on PC, have you been able to purchase any equipment previously? What about equipment earned from Contracts?
Are you unable to equip anything at all? When did this occur?

Have you used a save editor to increase your stat values? This usually borks people's game.

-------0-

Aug 1, 2021
Well, there is a new game called "SIX Serpents". Which is, as I mentioned elsewhere, the incorrect number of serpents, so it probably won't help ...
Guys , please think a bit, there are alot of games here, that one Six Serpents, it's from the story of Harry Potter, u guys know nothing :D

• Angry
Reactions: SuperLYC

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Guys , please think a bit, there are alot of games here, that one Six Serpents, it's from the story of Harry Potter, u guys know nothing :D
Mate, please think a bit before making comments that are slightly offensive.
He was just joking. It's a play on words/pun, not a serious statement.
"Serpents" is the clue. If you know something about this game, you'd know that.
Who knows nothing, sorry? :KEK:

-------0-

Aug 1, 2021
Mate, please think a bit before making comments that are slightly offensive.
He was just joking. It's a play on words/pun, not a serious statement.
"Serpents" is the clue. If you know something about this game, you'd know that.
Who knows nothing, sorry? :KEK:
Yeah I know it, but i know also the ancient history from Harry Potter, and the house of slytheryn had serpents also, i didnt wanted to be offensive, sorry

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah I know it, but i know also the ancient history from Harry Potter, and the house of slytheryn had serpents also, i didnt wanted to be offensive, sorry
Which is probably why he made the joke, y' think? :unsure:;)

No worries, just that coming into a thread for the first time and telling people to "think a bit" and "u guys know nothing" is a pretty aggressively judgemental introduction, for your opening remark.
It could just be your sense of humour, but no-one here knows that, yet. (y)

From your statement above, it seems more defensive over your enjoyment of Harry Potter, but no-one was attacking it.
It was just a joke because they both have serpents. Chill homie, it's all good. :)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Well I can help you with that by starting some of the regular Deluca troll thing?

Is this game aboned? Why so little lewds? Dev is a fucking milker!

I spoke for EVERYONE when I say that I want a chocolate vampire to become a new character that is loved by all, that is a super perfect Gary Stu that is flawless and majestic and that NTRs the MC. Dev should really do that, as I spoke with the authority of everyone!

Would that do the work?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Well I can help you with that by starting some of the regular Deluca troll thing?

I spoke for EVERYONE when I say that I want a chocolate vampire to become a new character that is loved by all, that is a super perfect Gary Stu that is flawless and majestic and that NTRs the MC. Dev should really do that, as I spoke with the authority of everyone!

Would that do the work?
Ha ha, I think you may very well have absolutely nailed it! :LOL::ROFLMAO:
I can't think of any of the usual twatty tropes which you've missed? :unsure:

*Ooh, my opinion should be given as an indisputable fact and accepted by all!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Would that do the work?
No, your post is too long for that and your setence to complicated. It also lacks the part, where you say you can make a much better game in under 4 weeks, you treated everyone that have an opinion that doesn't much to your opini facts and the part, where you say that this thread and the user idiots in their are not worth your time and you will ignore them and you don't care about them and so one for the fourth time in a row. And not to forget the part where you know all things better than anybode else, including the dev himself.

*clear his throat* You imbecile idiots, I know for sure that the game NTRed use with Isabel snapping our Luna away. Everyone who doesn't believe that don't know anything about the game.
*clear his thoat again*
So, do you do. Now running away from Vidal the king of Pervert and his fellow Lunatics.;)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I indeed, as others have guessed, only wanted to lighten the mood. A train of thought like "people are missing DeLuca, DeLuca has serpents, this game has serpents, but DeLuca does not have six". I like HP myself a bit - but admittedly still would make fun in good spirits about it, and also admittedly the deluge of HP parody games appearing, sometimes reaching a demo 0.03 version before being abandoned is kind of a running joke between me and some mates (it is not only HP getting this treatment, Life Is Strange and some superhero or anime themes also appear regularily). I wouldn't mind a good one finishing though, that one has good art style.

But it was indeed only the title "Six Serpents" that made me comment on it, not its internal justification, not Harry Potter.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

Would that do the work?
Lacks all caps (one word isn't enough), lacks exclamation points, lacks attacks on fanboys (aka cock sucking simps). It lacks so much, it is lacklustre.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Lacks all caps (one word isn't enough), lacks exclamation points, lacks attacks on fanboys (aka cock sucking simps). It lacks so much, it is lacklustre.
I am sorry, sir. I will practice and become the greater troll humanity have ever seen. There will even be a war: The Troll War, to be remembered!
Hey, come on, cut him some slack.
I know that's constructive criticism, but it's not that bad for a first attempt at impersonating an idiot. :ROFLMAO:
Oh yes.. acting like an idiot. Right.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I swear I'll get my acting together for next time. You will not even believe it is acting.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
They are actually rival villains. They meet in the Temple of Doom, where they devise evil plans.

I know because I am also a member, but I don't hangout with them, they meet in the floor of advanced super villains and I am only a rookie.
I believe this is one of the leaked photos of one of the meetings about 17 years ago?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I believe this is one of the leaked photos of one of the meetings about 17 years ago?
Ohh great find! I could never get access to the records for those meeting.

Wait, where is Dinosaur Barney? He was a permanent director at the time, having terrorized children and adults alike with those songs. I heard "Baby Shark" has taken the new role.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Wait, where is Dinosaur Barney? He was a permanent director at the time, having terrorized children and adults alike with those songs. I heard "Baby Shark" has taken the new role.
Okay, there's terrorism and evil villainy. We all know it. But Baby Shark? Gotte go buddies with Jeff Bezos so he will take me off this planet ...

• Wow
Reactions: Ayhsel

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Ohh great find! I could never get access to the records for those meeting.

Delegation, baby. ;):ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ayhsel
Sep 3, 2020
No, your post is too long for that and your setence to complicated. It also lacks the part, where you say you can make a much better game in under 4 weeks, you treated everyone that have an opinion that doesn't much to your opini facts and the part, where you say that this thread and the user idiots in their are not worth your time and you will ignore them and you don't care about them and so one for the fourth time in a row. And not to forget the part where you know all things better than anybode else, including the dev himself.

*clear his throat* You imbecile idiots, I know for sure that the game NTRed use with Isabel snapping our Luna away. Everyone who doesn't believe that don't know anything about the game.
*clear his thoat again*
So, do you do. Now running away from Vidal the king of Pervert and his fellow Lunatics.;)
you know once upon a time

the thought of cheating on Luna

make me broke down
into tears
it even started to affect my mental health

so I went to our leader HopesGaming
The Godfather

I told him how I felt

and now we don't have to cheat on Luna everyone knows the story it is a real story by the way

back in those days many people stood by me
Ayhsel

JJJ84

Lord Verminaard

c3p0

and many other forgive me if I cant remember your name

but then our Lord HopesGaming said dat

there will be no Luna content for a while so I left to return When the Luna update is out or When HopesGaming summon
me back

but who do I leave to watch over everything and keep an eye on the Luna fanbase

now every member of the Luna fanbase loves Luna with all of their hearts

but I couldn't pick just anybody I had to pick someone who understood how I felt who understood that cheating on Luna broke me

someone that was very special to me

I did I picked someone with the viciousness of Ayhsel but with the intellect of Lord Verminaard

c3p0

Luna is his heart and soul his everything

for him there was no other girl but Luna

you touch Luna you even look at Luna the wrong way and he would kill you and your family and everybody you ever knew

I'm now I return and he speaks like he's not one of us

c3p0 even mentions Luna and ntr in the same sentence like it's nothing

but it's okay I'm not mad it's been awhile allow me to remind you who Luna is and what you fight for
screenshot0001.png

screenshot0002.png

screenshot0003.png
screenshot0005.png

View attachment final_6112ee0c2960dc003dbaa941_182702.mp4

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel and c3p0
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes