Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Got it now. Okay - Slow on the uptake on that one .. as it was not as memorable of a like (at least to me). Twenty years since I have seen that movie so my old brain doesn't work as well as it once did. No worries.
I watch it all the time. Seen it a few weeks ago. Still fucking funny.

And now we go to Corbin for the word of the day. Tell me my man, you happy here, in the big world?
Thrilled.

Nappi

Aug 5, 2021
Translation works for this game are all done by volunteers, not the dev.
There isn't any French (or other non English languages such as German or Spanish for the same reasoning) translation because volunteers likely stopped working on it (i.e. abandoned).
no worries, english doesn't bother me at all, but I haven't had the pleasure to play an erotic game in french yet, it would have been for test, it's not so bad :)

Reactions: JJJ84

Ambadie010

Dec 7, 2018
Hmm, well I'm afraid that the android port is unofficial, so you'll need to reach out to the people who make that for any help there.
For the game on PC, have you been able to purchase any equipment previously? What about equipment earned from Contracts?
Are you unable to equip anything at all? When did this occur?

Have you used a save editor to increase your stat values? This usually borks people's game.
Everytime I try to buy one equipment, it goes to error. I don't know how to do the stat editor.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Nope just joiplay for pc version and regular android version
For Android version, it advises you, in the post, to report issues on the maker's discord.
Might be the best place to get help.
GL (y)
Unofficial Android Port for v0.07.2 Compressed :
Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
how to make money in this game??m doing misison is a compelte filure every time cuz< i'm low on chracteristic and equipmewnt (no money no equipmewnt)..that's why i dislike this type of game..

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
how to make money in this game??m doing misison is a compelte filure every time cuz< i'm low on chracteristic and equipmewnt (no money no equipmewnt)..that's why i dislike this type of game..
It's simple to make money. Follow the walkthrough.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That is strange. I've managed to have no mission failures under the new system. Definitely a plus for me. Perhaps spend some time with family members to boost your stats?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Don't know where you are in terms of the main events, but;

1) Wilfred gives you some money when you start the beach prison event

2) Several of the girls' freeroam events will give you a permanent +1 in one of the stats (whether it's strengths, intelligence, stealth etc) even when you don't have any equipment on. Take advantage of that and complete at least some of their freeroam events before attempting the contracts

3) Use Whichone's contracts walkthrough in the OP, it's quite helpful for those who are stuck with them.

4) Don't attempt to 100% these contracts in your first playthrough. It is pretty much impossible to do (unless you use cheats/mods, but those will break your game), and not meant to be played that way.
Parts of contracts are relatively easy in the beginning but parts of it are difficult until the player's MC gains more stats, and equips better equipment.
And this is achieved by subsequent replays of the contracts with higher MC stats, as well as with better equipment.
With a bit of grind with repeated playthroughs, soon you'll be able to 100% these contracts.

5) Mix in play between main game and the contracts
This is just my recommendation, but I found this to be my preferred way of playing. Instead of doing all the main game events first then trying to do all the contracts (and same for vice versa), mixing it up I found to be a better experience.

For instance, I'd do a main game event and a girl's freeroam event then focus on one or 2 contracts for a while, then go back to main game again if I get stuck on a contract (due to not enough stats etc).
And as I said in my second point, girls' freeroam does have the permanent stat increase benefits.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
do we have an idea of when there will be a new content update?
personally i didn't play the latest 2 updates because there was hardly any new scenes.
lol why don't you just play the update that is currently available and find out whether there's "new content" or not?

And literally have no idea what you're referring to with "there was hardly any new scenes", cause every update had several new events or new content.
Unless......, you're referring to sex scenes, well if that's the case, then you're playing the wrong game.
There will be plenty of sex later down the line but Hopes (the Dev) said they will not be rushed.

So far (up to the latest update), the sex scenes tally is:

2 BJs (1 with a main girl, and 1 with a side girl)
1 Vaginal sex (with a side girl)

Regarding next update, well Hopes will reveal it when it's ready.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
hi, so it has been about 3 months, have we had any major updates since the new gameplay features were added? Also, I don't know if this is a compliment but I'm really not into games that only let me be with one girl but Hope's yours is an exception, I thought about it for a while but I'm too invested in the amazing story and characters to stop playing now, even if my Mc ends up dead or alone.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
You only need to buy the Stealth hat & trousers to be able to steal the jacket from the couple and the jewelry from the house on the left, in Nimble Fingers.
You have enough for them from the start.
Do those 2 objectives and exit. Rinse and repeat until you have enough to purchase more.
probnlem is i dont have mone4y for any item..i have only 40@ i wasated many money for the wine and that bitch didn't even apprechiated it...

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes