Sep 3, 2020
Is there a Luna's Lunatics Lite? Where I can still have sex with Cordia, Isabelle, and Gracie. Luna will be my only true love and I will forever be dedicated to her cause. Killing the Mysterious 6 is top priority.

Also I'm assuming we have to eat Hopesgaming to get his power. That's how it normally works right? We should probably hold off on that. He might have another great idea for a game.

:unsure: I don't know any of those characters. Not that it matters I'm sure you knew it was all in fun. Would definitely have to be a real character over 18 though.

Games with characters made to look like they are 12-13 years old make me cringe. I don't care if they tell me they are 18. I would never play a game with loli or shota tags. I wish they weren't allowed on this site.

Don't let it happen again. ;)
HopesGaming is more powerful than all of the Serpent's combined and only by completing these missions will we get more and more like him,

and Over My Dead Body

if you have intentions of cheating on Luna while being a member of the Luna fanbase
View attachment final_611c07490ed55000591d938f_194893.mp4

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Did you know he didn't want to put crocs in the movie(they were invented as props for idiocracy) because he feared people would be dumb enough to actually start wearing the trash shoes they made up for the movie. And here we are.
I did not know that, but am not entirely surprised, sadly.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Did you know he didn't want to put crocs in the movie(they were invented as props for idiocracy) because he feared people would be dumb enough to actually start wearing the trash shoes they made up for the movie. And here we are.
Not actually true. The shoes were invented in 2002 and the movie didn't come out until 2006.

3. THE PRODUCTION DESIGNER HELPED JUDGE AND COHEN PREDICT THE FUTURE. (AND THE FUTURE WAS CROCS.)

"One of the big things was Crocs," . "Our production designer [Darren Gilford] had everyone wearing Crocs in the movie. We didn't even know what they were. Mike was like, 'You'd have to be an idiot to wear these!' By the time the movie came out, everyone was wearing them."

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Regarding next update, well Hopes will reveal it when it's ready.
Hopes is the Paul Masson of AVNs. "We will announce no update before its time," as well as, "We will serve no sex before its time."
I swear some of them must have found computers that were already logged into this site. Since I can't imagine them being intelligent enough to even find the power button on a computer.
I have started to refer to Filius Canis in other threads.
lol I'm sure that it was accurate. But don't get me started on the subjective notion of "offensive". :FacePalm: :ROFLMAO:
Steve Hughes says it well:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same as those idiots who think an opinion cannot be incorrect.
I'm excluded from the laws of physics and nature, because it's "just my opinion".
The video reminded me a bit of the NTRphobic.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Hopes is the Paul Masson of AVNs. "We will announce no update before its time," as well as, "We will serve no sex before its time."
lol For some reason, this made me think of Ford's "You can have any colour you want, so long as it's black." :unsure:
You can have it any time you like, so long as it's ready.
The video reminded me a bit of the NTRphobic.
lol Yeah, I don't like this.
Well, so what? Move along. Do us & yourself a favour.
No, I'm offended by this content & I absolutely must tell everyone else just how offended I am.
Then the Filius white knight comparison begins, when they try & cloak their outrage under the laughable cover of "protection for others". :ROFLMAO:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Blame Alcohol .. that usually will work as an excuse.
lol but when I haven't been obnoxious, blaming alcohol seems to be a counter intuitive excuse for being friendly & helpful. :unsure:
I'm gonna stick with blaming the lack of good quality troll, lately. (y)
Decent people get a decent response. See, it's definitely that. :giggle:
I love the it's just my opinion people. Want to have their opinion heard, but when I tell them that in my opinion, your opinion makes you sound like a fucking idiot. They suddenly don't want me to be able to have my opinion. How is that fair.
Ha ha ha, yeah! Hypocrisy seems to be a running theme with these people.
So does remaining willfully ignorant of that fact.

Last edited:

shivz889

Jul 19, 2017
hey guys, kinda new here and i was looking to try out this game. I have played some great ones like badikand becoming a rockstar before, does this game have the same kind of animations and multiple characters, do you guys think its worth a shot ? any reply would be appreciated massively. thanks

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
hey guys, kinda new here and i was looking to try out this game. I have played some great ones like badikand becoming a rockstar before, does this game have the same kind of animations and multiple characters, do you guys think its worth a shot ? any reply would be appreciated massively. thanks
I think it's worth a shot & a good number of members here do, too.
It's different to BADik. It's very much a story focussed game, so the lewd content is not the primary focus here.
There are many beautiful girls, each of them are characters that you care about.
4 of them are the main characters in the family/game.
The donna, her 2 daughters and her son's wife.

The story is strong. If you want an instant fuck fest, you're not going to get it here, but I still strongly advise giving it a go. (y)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I see there are a lot of Luna fans along with a lot of Gracie fans. Are there any Cordia fans?
Cordia > Everyone ells... Just sayin
Hell yes, there are!! :love:

I like them all for different reasons.
What I really need is a gene lab to amalgamate them...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I see there are a lot of Luna fans along with a lot of Gracie fans. Are there any Cordia fans?
Oh, Cordia is marvellous. Finally a milf where the last three letters are accurate. But if cannot pokémon the family, I will stay a Gracie man.

(Funnily Isabella, whose picture in some signature made me come here, is my least favorite. She's still great though.)

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Unfortunately we'll have to wait for the update after this one to get some sweet mommy Cordia content fml
At this point I'll sacrifice Gracie to a volcano if it meant we could get some Cordia content sooner

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Unfortunately we'll have to wait for the update after this one to get some sweet mommy Cordia content fml
At this point I'll sacrifice Gracie to a volcano if it meant we could get some Cordia content sooner
I'm somewhat certain that sometime after 7.0 was released Hopes said that the coming update will feature Cordia.

I was wrong.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Of course there are several Cordia fans.
And there is reason to get hyped for Cordia content due to Hopes revealing this regarding future Cordia content:

Hello DeLucas!

Cordia. Cordia-Cordia-Cordia. I've gotten so much requests, questions, demands, about Cordia. I must say the amount of people who love her even surprises me.
Well, due to all that I've decided to talk a little on what the plan is with her;

She will have her own freeroam and content like the rest of the girls.
Her requirement to open up her free-roam is Luna and Gracie quest-line.
Luna once we get to the part about the trouble about her and Cordia while Gracie is when we need to get Gracie a bit more involved with the Family. We are getting close to both of those quest-line so in the near future we will play around with her :)

Hope you all had a good weekend.

-HG
Oh, Cordia is marvellous. Finally a milf where the last three letters are accurate. But if cannot pokémon the family, I will stay a Gracie man.

(Funnily Isabella, whose picture in some signature made me come here, is my least favorite. She's still great though.)
Yup, she's one of the very few that I'd acknowledge the last 3 letters of the word "MILF" (couple others do exist, such as Carla from OIAL, heh).

Hopes did mention an intriguing point in his Q & A session:

Snap 2021-08-19 at 08.06.21.png

Whether this means one (or all) of the girls gets jealous with the MC fooling around with all the girls and gives him an ultimatum forcing him to choose, or whether there are some deaths planned of one or more of the main girls we don't know about (I seriously hope that's not the case tbh cause damn if any of them die it's gonna break my heart, but I'm not totally dismissing it either).

• Sad
Reactions: whichone
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes