whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yup, she's one of the very few that I'd acknowledge the last 3 letters of the word "MILF" (couple others do exist, such as Carla from OIAL, heh).
Ha ha ha, I totally misread that & thought Carta meant Cor"dia". Was thinking it was Italian, then remembered that it's "Dea" for goddess.

• Haha
Reactions: Cartageno and JJJ84

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
(I seriously hope that's not the case tbh cause damn if any of them die it's gonna break my heart, but I'm not totally dismissing it either)
And I would bet that something would be the reason for it.:devilish: But that won't be rocking, that is for sure.:ROFLMAO:

Sep 3, 2020
Of course there are several Cordia fans.
And there is reason to get hyped for Cordia content due to Hopes revealing this regarding future Cordia content:

Yup, she's one of the very few that I'd acknowledge the last 3 letters of the word "MILF" (couple others do exist, such as Carla from OIAL, heh).

Hopes did mention an intriguing point in his Q & A session:

View attachment 1359483

Whether this means one (or all) of the girls gets jealous with the MC fooling around with all the girls and gives him an ultimatum forcing him to choose, or whether there are some deaths planned of one or more of the main girls we don't know about (I seriously hope that's not the case tbh cause damn if any of them die it's gonna break my heart, but I'm not totally dismissing it either).
bro please please tell me you remember to ask him if Luna is going to cheat on me with that redhead
if I'm going to have to watch that redhead put her hands on Luna in every update

:cry:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Ha ha ha, I totally misread that & thought Carta meant Cor"dia". Was thinking it was Italian, then remembered that it's "Dea" for goddess.
Oh, yeah, it was syntactically ambiguous what I said. But Triple Jay got what I was trying to say, many games include one or more MIDLFs (can also simply be named "M"), but a true MILF is rare for me. I will concur they exist in quite a few games - but most are just made from the same mold both in looks and behaviour, and it is a mold that I do not think of highly.

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Oh, yeah, it was syntactically ambiguous what I said. But Triple Jay got what I was trying to say, many games include one or more MIDLFs (can also simply be named "M"), but a true MILF is rare for me. I will concur they exist in quite a few games - but most are just made from the same mold both in looks and behaviour, and it is a mold that I do not think of highly.
I'm with ya.
Was just absorbed by Cordia being a goddess, so had confirmation bias! ;)
I would usually apologise for that but, as she's so lovely, I don't think one is needed, here. :p:ROFLMAO:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I'm with ya.
Was just absorbed by Cordia being a goddess, so had confirmation bias! ;)
I would usually apologise for that but, as she's so lovely, I don't think one is needed, here. :p:ROFLMAO:
Am I like, the only one who's not into cordia like that?

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
whether there are some deaths planned of one or more of the main girls we don't know about (I seriously hope that's not the case tbh cause damn if any of them die it's gonna break my heart, but I'm not totally dismissing it either).
I detest the thought, but given Hopes' track record so far it would make an awesome story.

Reactions: JJJ84

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
No, definitely not the only one.
See Vidal the king of Pervert for someone who's 100% devoted to Luna & has no interest in any of the others, Cordia included.
I am interested in the others, just not cordia, at least not in that way. I do wanna go down her path line, at least, in as much to help her as wilfred as asked. I mean, I like her, just not like that. But I do wanna help, cause she's clearly in need of some help.

Edit: Wow, not even close. Don't drink and post folks.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Speaking of Cordia, man, I'm getting the feeling when Cordia tells the story of the original 4 Serpents (to MC and quite possibly the girls), it's gonna give us a whirlwind of emotions.

d.png

Probably gonna make us laugh, make us cry, and perhaps may even make us feel bittersweet about these original Serpents' tale which led them to their current fate.

We still have some way to go until we'll reach this part, but I can't wait for Cordia's LI route.

But also, if we can get loving embrace from the Blizzard Queen which makes the below scene just an appetizer, well, I'm totally :love::love:

e.png

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
No, definitely not the only one.
See Vidal the king of Pervert for someone who's 100% devoted to Luna & has no interest in any of the others, Cordia included.
I mean it's right in his name, isn't it? "Only one girl" - how perverted can you get? Live monogamously? Even on a forum like this with all its incest and loli and rape and pineapple pizza content, I consider that to be a bit borderline.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Plot twist: when you're getting close enough, she will call you "daddy" ;)
That would not do, in my opinion. The whole idea of mommy/daddy is to set up the roleplay and power rule. If both are the "boss figure" the effect is lost. And definitely, Cordia is the mommy figure. So, I don't want her to call me daddy, I want her to make me call her mommy and spank me when I missbehave.

I would love to be daddy for other girls, though.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That would not do, in my opinion. The whole idea of mommy/daddy is to set up the roleplay and power rule. If both are the "boss figure" the effect is lost. And definitely, Cordia is the mommy figure.
That's why it would be a plot twist - completely against character. Okay, an M. Night Shalalabobshowaddy kind of plot twist, but still a twist ;)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
That's why it would be a plot twist - completely against character. Okay, an M. Night Shalalabobshowaddy kind of plot twist, but still a twist ;)
To be fair, I would not mind having Cordia on my legs showing me her ass to spank her...

Super boss lady is actually a submissive slut? it has its allure, I give you that.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes