indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Don't know where you are in terms of the main events, but;

1) Wilfred gives you some money when you start the beach prison event

2) Several of the girls' freeroam events will give you a permanent +1 in one of the stats (whether it's strengths, intelligence, stealth etc) even when you don't have any equipment on. Take advantage of that and complete at least some of their freeroam events before attempting the contracts

3) Use Whichone's contracts walkthrough in the OP, it's quite helpful for those who are stuck with them.

4) Don't attempt to 100% these contracts in your first playthrough. It is pretty much impossible to do (unless you use cheats/mods, but those will break your game), and not meant to be played that way.
Parts of contracts are relatively easy in the beginning but parts of it are difficult until the player's MC gains more stats, and equips better equipment.
And this is achieved by subsequent replays of the contracts with higher MC stats, as well as with better equipment.
With a bit of grind with repeated playthroughs, soon you'll be able to 100% these contracts.

5) Mix in play between main game and the contracts
This is just my recommendation, but I found this to be my preferred way of playing. Instead of doing all the main game events first then trying to do all the contracts (and same for vice versa), mixing it up I found to be a better experience.

For instance, I'd do a main game event and a girl's freeroam event then focus on one or 2 contracts for a while, then go back to main game again if I get stuck on a contract (due to not enough stats etc).
And as I said in my second point, girls' freeroam does have the permanent stat increase benefits.
thanks , i'm at the beginning...i got the mission with the blonde and i nee3d money for the jerasns so i can't complewte that.. same for the wine mission...i'm pratically stuck if i can't afford at least money for items and do some quest...thanks

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
probnlem is i dont have mone4y for any item..i have only 40@ i wasated many money for the wine and that bitch didn't even apprechiated it...
So you do have the money.
$40 is plenty to do as I suggested.
The pants are only $20 & the hat is just $15.
That's a total of $35.
You even come away with $5 in change. :ROFLMAO:

The +3 Stealth that they provide, combined, will enable you to steal the jacket from the couple and the jewelry from the house on the left.
These will provide you with circa $30.
Do those 2 objectives and exit. Rinse and repeat until you have enough to purchase more.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Been away for a few days! Lots to catch up to.
Later today I will go through everything and try to answer as much as I can.
Hope y'all have been well
oh crap oh crap I'm happy that you're going to be answering questions but I can't remember any of my questions I wanted to ask you

why does this always happen to me

boss I think I have the worst luck of all your fans aaaaaaaaaaa

Sep 3, 2020
Don't know where you are in terms of the main events, but;

1) Wilfred gives you some money when you start the beach prison event

2) Several of the girls' freeroam events will give you a permanent +1 in one of the stats (whether it's strengths, intelligence, stealth etc) even when you don't have any equipment on. Take advantage of that and complete at least some of their freeroam events before attempting the contracts

3) Use Whichone's contracts walkthrough in the OP, it's quite helpful for those who are stuck with them.

4) Don't attempt to 100% these contracts in your first playthrough. It is pretty much impossible to do (unless you use cheats/mods, but those will break your game), and not meant to be played that way.
Parts of contracts are relatively easy in the beginning but parts of it are difficult until the player's MC gains more stats, and equips better equipment.
And this is achieved by subsequent replays of the contracts with higher MC stats, as well as with better equipment.
With a bit of grind with repeated playthroughs, soon you'll be able to 100% these contracts.

5) Mix in play between main game and the contracts
This is just my recommendation, but I found this to be my preferred way of playing. Instead of doing all the main game events first then trying to do all the contracts (and same for vice versa), mixing it up I found to be a better experience.

For instance, I'd do a main game event and a girl's freeroam event then focus on one or 2 contracts for a while, then go back to main game again if I get stuck on a contract (due to not enough stats etc).
And as I said in my second point, girls' freeroam does have the permanent stat increase benefits.
what I really want to know is do I have to worry about Luna sleeping with

that redhead behind my back or doing anything physical with her I don't

want Luna to be with anyone besides me

do I have to worry about seeing that redhead touching her in every update

and how long how many updates do I have to wait before we get to Luna

do we have to wait one year for a update or do you have a plan to release multiple updates a year

okay those are all my questions please pass them along

I would askHopesGaming but I don't know if he likes me anymore to be honest it kind of feels like he runs away every time he sees me coming
I think I annoyed him too much in the past
but it doesn't matter he will always be my leader to me
:ROFLMAO:
now bro don't forget to ask about my questions about that redhead

it broke my heart to see her hands all over Luna

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JJJ84

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Been away for a few days! Lots to catch up to.
Later today I will go through everything and try to answer as much as I can.
Hope y'all have been well
Oh my god Hopes you're back. Shit has been crazy here. They were talking about Harry Potter. Fucking Harry Potter. I didn't know what to do.

JJJ84 has 6,000 questions.

c3p0 is going through floaty withdraw. It's tough to get off the rock.

whichone is being friendly and helpful. I mean what the fuck!

Cartageno screwed up cloning himself with a cyborg. At least I think that's what happened I can't understand him. Like what does this mean.

But wait, there's more. Luna (especially when going for a movie lookalike - that works unlike many games here - of Evanna Lynch), the Patil twins, Cho. Tonks for who likes actual adults and not "everybody in this game is 18 and consenting" adults.
It's fucked up right!

Vidal the king of Pervert tried to start a cult for one of Luna's shoes. Why only one? I don't know it's really confusing.

And HornyyPussy is just weird. :unsure: but that's not unusual.

I guess what I'm saying is welcome back.

Sep 3, 2020
Where does one sign up for the cult of Luna?
I assume there is one.
first we are known as the Luna fanbase

and we are led by our leader
HopesGaming

and you must swear to love Luna and only Luna

and you are not allowed to be physical with any other woman except Luna

and as long as you live Luna 's only allowed to be with you and no one else even if that other person is a woman nobody touches Luna but you

don't get me wrong you are allowed to be friends with Gracie cordia and Isabelle

but if you had to make a choice between Luna's life and Gracie cordia and Isabelle life you would gladly let Gracie cordia and Isabelle die

in fact if anyone got in the way of you being with Luna you would cut their throats in a blink of an eye

you see no one else in this world matters except Luna everyone else is just a means to an end

live only to love Luna and to destroy the mysterious 6

and the only way to do that is to serve our leader
HopesGaming
and complete his missions and gain his power

• Hey there
Reactions: Swinglow and c3p0

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Cartageno screwed up cloning himself with a cyborg. At least I think that's what happened I can't understand him. Like what does this mean.

It's fucked up right!
Hey, I can read you. :p But yeah, I get lost in the sentences and asides a lot.

But wait, there's more. Luna (especially when going for a movie lookalike - that works unlike many games here - of Evanna Lynch), the Patil twins, Cho. Tonks for who likes actual adults and not "everybody in this game is 18 and consenting" adults.
Translation:

And there are even more interesting HP characters. There is Luna Lovegood. It would be especially great if they made her look like in the movies (where she was played by Evanna Lynch). But most movie "lookalikes" in the HP parody games here unfortunately don't look alike the character at all. Back to the characters: There are the Patil twins. There is Cho. There is Tonks if you prefer real adults to teens with a "no, she's tooooootally 18" disclaimer.

Reactions: WhiteyG

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
first we are known as the Luna fanbase

and we are led by our leader
HopesGaming

and you must swear to love Luna and only Luna

and you are not allowed to be physical with any other woman except Luna

and as long as you live Luna 's only allowed to be with you and no one else even if that other person is a woman nobody touches Luna but you

don't get me wrong you are allowed to be friends with Gracie cordia and Isabelle

but if you had to make a choice between Luna's life and Gracie cordia and Isabelle life you would gladly let Gracie cordia and Isabelle die

in fact if anyone got in the way of you being with Luna you would cut their throats in a blink of an eye

you see no one else in this world matters except Luna everyone else is just a means to an end

live only to love Luna and to destroy the mysterious 6

and the only way to do that is to serve our leader
HopesGaming
and complete his missions and gain his power
Is there a Luna's Lunatics Lite? Where I can still have sex with Cordia, Isabelle, and Gracie. Luna will be my only true love and I will forever be dedicated to her cause. Killing the Mysterious 6 is top priority.

Also I'm assuming we have to eat Hopesgaming to get his power. That's how it normally works right? We should probably hold off on that. He might have another great idea for a game.

Hey, I can read you. :p But yeah, I get lost in the sentences and asides a lot.

Translation:

And there are even more interesting HP characters. There is Luna Lovegood. It would be especially great if they made her look like in the movies (where she was played by Evanna Lynch). But most movie "lookalikes" in the HP parody games here unfortunately don't look alike the character at all. Back to the characters: There are the Patil twins. There is Cho. There is Tonks if you prefer real adults to teens with a "no, she's tooooootally 18" disclaimer.
:unsure: I don't know any of those characters. Not that it matters I'm sure you knew it was all in fun. Would definitely have to be a real character over 18 though.

Games with characters made to look like they are 12-13 years old make me cringe. I don't care if they tell me they are 18. I would never play a game with loli or shota tags. I wish they weren't allowed on this site.

Honestly, I cannot apologise enough for this grave transgression. :oops:
Don't let it happen again. ;)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
@c3p0 is going through floaty withdraw. It's tough to get off the rock.
It is so hard to go through. I even funded the anoynmous rockers - that doesn't sound right...
Honestly, I cannot apologise enough for this grave transgression. :oops:
You can't apologise enough for this. You crashed my whole image of you.:cry:

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
To be fair, I blame it on the lack of trolls.
I need appropriate people/idiots to be pernickety towards.
*I have been getting my fill, in other threads. ;)
Unfortunately it seems like a never ending cycle of those people on one thread or another. I try to bite my tongue, but I usually fail. Had a post removed in another thread the other day for calling someone an illiterate shit flinging monkey. Apparently they took offense. I'm not sure why because it seemed pretty accurate to me.

I swear some of them must have found computers that were already logged into this site. Since I can't imagine them being intelligent enough to even find the power button on a computer.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Had a post removed in another thread the other day for calling someone an illiterate shit flinging monkey. Apparently they took offense. I'm not sure why because it seemed pretty accurate to me.
lol I'm sure that it was accurate. But don't get me started on the subjective notion of "offensive". :FacePalm: :ROFLMAO:
Steve Hughes says it well:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same as those idiots who think an opinion cannot be incorrect.
I'm excluded from the laws of physics and nature, because it's "just my opinion".
I swear some of them must have found computers that were already logged into this site. Since I can't imagine them being intelligent enough to even find the power button on a computer.
lol True! :ROFLMAO: I've asked a few of them how they've got online unsupervised.
None have told me, yet...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
To be fair, I blame it on the lack of trolls.
I need appropriate people/idiots to be pernickety towards.
*I have been getting my fill, in other threads. ;)
Just tell us that your whichone persona project is ABONED! You're just writing RANDOM STUFF to MILK US!!!!!

Unfortunately it seems like a never ending cycle of those people on one thread or another. I try to bite my tongue, but I usually fail. Had a post removed in another thread the other day for calling someone an illiterate shit flinging monkey. Apparently they took offense. I'm not sure why because it seemed pretty accurate to me.
Well, if they could read it themselves, they might have been literate shit flinging monkeys? ;)

I'm sure you knew it was all in fun.
I am a German. Nobody knows a good time like we Germans do. Right now it is 8:36pm. That is a really good time. We have fun. :)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Just tell us that your whichone persona project is ABONED! You're just writing RANDOM STUFF to MILK US!!!!!
Hold on, I was only "friendly & helpful" to those undeserving of the vilification reserved for the retarded. :unsure:
Think that's only fair.
There is no reason to doubt my drive for veracity. I promise you that I am 100% committed to the cause. (y)
I just need a new GPU & I'll get back to it. ;)

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
lol I'm sure that it was accurate. But don't get me started on the subjective notion of "offensive". :FacePalm: :ROFLMAO:
Steve Hughes says it well:
Same as those idiots who think an opinion cannot be incorrect.
I'm excluded from the laws of physics and nature, because it's "just my opinion".

lol True! :ROFLMAO: I've asked a few of them how they've got online unsupervised.
None have told me, yet...
Yeah we have failed as people. The internet put a world of information at our fingertips and we somehow used it to become morons.

I love the it's just my opinion people. Want to have their opinion heard, but when I tell them that in my opinion, your opinion makes you sound like a fucking idiot. They suddenly don't want me to be able to have my opinion. How is that fair.

Well, if they could read it themselves, they might have been literate shit flinging monkeys? ;)
No I'm pretty sure it was the pictures. I might have suggested a new avatar for them.

Reactions: c3p0 and whichone
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes