JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Thank you for such a detailed answer.
In principle, I already realized that I messed up myself, it's sad, I have already fixed the stats, except for one - "pc> wpn"
As I said in the message above, I somehow accidentally changed it, so I have no idea what value there should be.
If you can look into your stats it will be cool.
I don't know which values to change, sorry.
But it seems Skataaa may have provided you a solution with the fixed save.
Hope it works for you.

At least now you know from this experience that with this game at least, it's much preferable to go without cheats/mods than the alternative.

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
Hello when unpacking with Winzip7 the message Headers error appears and after unpacking the loading bar does not go away and the window does not close.
Game Win32 starts but only one language is available English but offered at F95 but English, French, German, Spanish.
But I need the german version.
in the changelog it says at v0.05 [2019-11-20] that the staff for spanish and german are sick.
But now is V0.07.2(2021-04-23) there it should be done long ago and on the page is claimed above that it is in 4 languages.
LG Silana

Translated with (free version)

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Hello when unpacking with Winzip7 the message Headers error appears and after unpacking the loading bar does not go away and the window does not close.
Game Win32 starts but only one language is available English but offered at F95 but English, French, German, Spanish.
in the changelog it says at v0.05 [2019-11-20] that the staff for spanish and german are sick.
But now is V0.07.2(2021-04-23) there it should be done long ago and on the page is claimed above that it is in 4 languages.
LG Silana

For the zip error: Most likely the file wasn't downloaded correctly. Try downloading from another mirror.

As for the translations, they were done by volunteers. These volunteers aren't aren't doing it anymore, so the other languages aren't available.

Reactions: c3p0

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
LG Silana

To follow on from the information provided by Skataaa, you can try putting a request for a German translation.
See here.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
please let Amata and Amita wear this
You know if we're talking about alternate costumes for our twin nuns, I sure wouldn't mind seeing them in something like the following choices (they might be impractical in battle, but who cares? They're HOT :love::sneaky::LOL::ROFLMAO:)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Been away for a while lads, what's going on here atm? :illuminati:
Nothing new. Accusing hope for the lazy dev he is and the usually normal other complaining. Once in between to rosting a noob or troll. And sometimes answering the same questions again.:devilish::ROFLMAO:

So, as I said, nothing new. OK, the cloathing for the nuns are new topics.
As I'm a lazy bum myself, thus only asking the question, but not providing my opinion on it myself, what other cloths should the cast wear instead of what they were now? Nothing isn't an answer.:LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Zirael Q and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Been away for a while lads, what's going on here atm? :illuminati:
Not much I'm afraid.
A lot of us are bored with the well of talking about theories have dried up a bit I think, at least until the next update.
Some folks asking help due to Ombra event not working etc.

Fully aware Hopes doesn't give release dates (and not expecting him to), but kinda wondering how the progress of the next update is going. Hmmmmm..... :unsure:

Reactions: Zirael Q

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Nothing new. Accusing hope for the lazy dev he is and the usually normal other complaining. Once in between to complains rosting a noob or troll. And sometimes answering the same questions again.:devilish::ROFLMAO:

As I'm a lazy bum myself, thus only asking the question, but not providing my opinion on it myself, what other cloths should the cast wear instead of what they were now? Nothing isn't an answer.:LOL:
Heh, you know, I totally wouldn't mind them in something like this. :love::love:
Really should stop posting these or I'm gonna be trying to spot every sexy nun pics out there :ROFLMAO:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
JJJ84 you have also lost your drive. Usually you would have posted at least three questionary for hope in the meantime.:LOL:
Also I don't mind the alternative options for Amata and Amita cloths, of course only for scientific research.:whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: whichone and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
JJJ84 you have also lost your drive. Usually you would have posted at least three questionary for hope in the meantime.:LOL:
Also I don't mind the alternative options for Amata and Amita cloths, of course only for scientific research.:whistle:
I think I posted some questions for Hopes couple of days ago, but didn't get a reply to them yet (though it's fine even if he doesn't).
And other than those questions, I've also run out of questions I guess (also that Q&A session on Discord that was shared on Patreon (which you copied here) also answered a lot).

Of course, anything in the name of research, heh. ;):sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: whichone and c3p0

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Nothing new. Accusing hope for the lazy dev he is and the usually normal other complaining. Once in between to rosting a noob or troll. And sometimes answering the same questions again.:devilish::ROFLMAO:

They can wear anything made out of latex :WeSmart:

Reactions: SuperLYC
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes