seden

Aug 22, 2016
Three months for Gracie v2 arc, or better said, activated Gracie.. Motivation and reason as she would have lost precious peoples if not starting, after which, the hangar event is clear, she wont let either of the two go without her.
For now, she is starting, not yet to her top, but given her mom and some other womens around even if her style is personnal support isnt a worry at all. Guess thats better than a single head ? Three.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Three months for Gracie v2 arc, or better said, activated Gracie.. Motivation and reason as she would have lost precious peoples if not starting, after which, the hangar event is clear, she wont let either of the two go without her.
For now, she is starting, not yet to her top, but given her mom and some other womens around even if her style is personnal support isnt a worry at all. Guess thats better than a single head ? Three.
I think something important has been lost in translation, there. :unsure:

I'm guessing that you're saying something about her turning up for the warehouse mission, to take out Straffan, how she didn't want to be left out when Luna & MC were going?
Also about her not being at her maximum potential, yet.
That's a scary prospect.

Don't know what you mean by "her style is personal support"?

Three heads can be better than one, mainly depends which three heads they are.
I'd take 1 Gracie, over 3 Joeys, tbh. :ROFLMAO:
3 Joeys would be funny, for a while. Then they'd become a headache.
1 Gracie is just gonna get shit done, with precision!

MC, Gracie & Luna form an unstoppable trio.
Those 3 heads are definitely better than 1.

Luna88

Aug 4, 2021
Hi Hope,

love your game but may ask if you plan to sell some pictures/gif/animations as NFT? I personally would love to owe some.
Sorry if the question have been answered

Reactions: SuperLYC
Jan 27, 2021
Yesterday I finished my last very good game Hail Dicktator after 15 hours because I have to wait for the next Update. I searched for a new Game with a good rating, cause of that I decided to play " The De Luca Family" it has a high star rating! But then I thought, read first a few Rewies. Rewies are good, but all bad Rewiews say, that sexual Content is very low and mostly Blowjobs, and that the Game is far away from Completed! So before I download, how much is the game completed in % and hours of gameplay 1-2, 5 or more than 10 hours, how many Vag- Anal lewdt scenes are in the game? I dont wanna play a Game with no Content, especially with no secual content? Could someone help me with a little Information? Thanks from Switzerland!

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: c3p0

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yesterday I finished my last very good game Hail Dicktator after 15 hours because I have to wait for the next Update. I searched for a new Game with a good rating, cause of that I decided to play " The De Luca Family" it has a high star rating! But then I thought, read first a few Rewies. Rewies are good, but all bad Rewiews say, that sexual Content is very low and mostly Blowjobs, and that the Game is far away from Completed! So before I download, how much is the game completed in % and hours of gameplay 1-2, 5 or more than 10 hours, how many Vag- Anal lewdt scenes are in the game? I dont wanna play a Game with no Content, especially with no secual content? Could someone help me with a little Information? Thanks from Switzerland!
From the FAQ, in the OP:
1628046618835.png
There is a solid amount of game/story content & the story is very good.
The girls are gorgeous & interesting, quirky, unique, charming. They have depth, which gives them character and makes you care about them.
All of the characters do, really.
Length of time depends how long it takes you to read & follow the story, also how long it takes you to complete contracts, increase your stats enough and earn enough cash.
There is 1 intercourse scene & 2 BJs + 1 voyeur scene of Gracie touching herself.
Also a couple of peeping scenes for Gracie & Luna.

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
Normally, I started playing a game because of girls, sexual content or even art. And what decides whether I would love this game is its character development and where's the plot going. However The Deluca Family is the only game that attracted me by its stories in the beginning without any lewd.(actually I love the artworks too)
Hope my opinion can help

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
According to the Dev HopesGaming, the game is roughly almost 30% complete.
The next coming update will basically complete "Season 1" of DeLuca (the game itself won't actually be physically split as Season 1, Season 2 etc like some other games on this site, but it's basically being classified by Hopes as that in terms of the narrative.

1 vaginal sex, and 2 BJ scenes, yet there are several scenes where MC get into a bit of naughty moments with the girls (touching), and as Whichone mentioned above, touching.

But classifying content purely by sexual content really does this game no justice at all.

If you're patient enough to be in the journey with these characters in the long run and can appreciate a game's rich story and depth of the characters, then DeLuca will definitely be for you (with sex being a pleasant icing on a cake that will become more prominent later down the line).
However, if you're in a hurry to see the sex scenes as fast as you can, well it's better that you look elsewhere cause that's not what this game is.

"DeLuca girls are not easy" (as said by Gracie herself), and MC wlll need to earn their love.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If compared to "Hail Dicktator" it is certainly a LOT less lewd and not everybody is head over heels for the MC in a sexual way. (Also, HD's main kink is missing completely here right now) It has a more compact story though. The reviews are correct in that regard. As for completion, dev said we're about the 30% mark, give or take. Definitely >10 hours though, one vag scene with a side character, one BJ by main character, no anal. Probably it does not meet your requirements, but I would suggest giving it a try anyway unless you're in only for the lewds. If, say, after a scene at a "beach house" you're not in love with the game, you can Alt-F4 it and delete it from your hard drive, but there's a good chance you'll just like the characters like the rest of us does.

Jan 27, 2021
From the FAQ, in the OP:
View attachment 1334934
There is a solid amount of game/story content & the story is very good.
The girls are gorgeous & interesting, quirky, unique, charming. They have depth, which gives them character and makes you care about them.
All of the characters do, really.
Length of time depends how long it takes you to read & follow the story, also how long it takes you to complete contracts, increase your stats enough and earn enough cash.
There is 1 intercourse scene & 2 BJs + 1 voyeur scene of Gracie touching herself.
Also a couple of peeping scenes for Gracie & Luna.
Thanks a lot. Thank you all for the quick good answers!

Last edited:
Reactions: JJJ84 and whichone

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Random musing to kill time...

How many of you know the proper pronunciation of the name Siobhan from the Ombra family without looking it up? I sure didn't. :LOL:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018

How many of you know the proper pronunciation of the name Siobhan from the Ombra family without looking it up? I sure didn't. :LOL:
Usually pronounced "Shivawn".
Think it's Gaelic.
Quite a common name in Ireland/Scotland/England.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

Usually pronounced "Shivawn".
Think it's Gaelic.
Quite a common name in Ireland/Scotland/England.
Not really the best singing, but some questions may be answered by .

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Not really the best singing, but some questions may be answered by .
This one gives pronunciation specifics, if you're interested:
lol Niamh is another.
"Neev".

Anyone who ever wondered how to pronounce Saoirse Ronan's name. "Seersha"

Last edited:

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
Walkthrough update?
I think it's time, no?
Why am I writing about this, I'm stuck here. There are no tips for this quest (I can't say the name of the quest, but it's the last one associated with Isabel in this version of the game.) I just would like to continue the relationship with her (I hope it is clear what kind of "relationship")), but what answer will lead to what kind of relationship I do not understand.
Things have gotten too confusing.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Walkthrough update?
I think it's time, no?
Why am I writing about this, I'm stuck here. There are no tips for this quest (I can't say the name of the quest, but it's the last one associated with Isabel in this version of the game.) I just would like to continue the relationship with her (I hope it is clear what kind of "relationship")), but what answer will lead to what kind of relationship I do not understand.
Things have gotten too confusing.
The quest is called Fly, White Bird, Fly.

I can't remember which to choose, but it's not particularly clear, I agree.
I don't want to remain friends = I want to be more.
Or, I don't want to remain friends = you've pissed me off, go away.
:unsure:
If you want to remain romantic, either choice could be the one to go for.
Pick one & see where it goes.
If you don't like the choice, rollback & choose the other.

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020

In any case, now I have to play by trial and error)) It's time to save like crazy))

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
In any case, now I have to play by trial and error)) It's time to save like crazy))
I think one save, at the point of the question, would probably be enough?
tbh I'm pretty sure you don't need one. You find out the response to your choice quickly enough, just rollback if it's not as you wished.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

To be honest, I don't even get why this event would need a walkthrough lol.
Choices are pretty self-explanatory; if you don't want to continue to be friends with Isabel (should she decide not to be with you), then choose "We won't be friends."
Should you want to continue be friends with Isabel (even if she doesn't want to be together) then choose "We will still be friends."

Come to think of it, don't think any of the girls' free-roam events really need walkthrough, and the only parts of the game which require walkthroughs would be choices which influence morality (or Dispassion as it's called in the game) which hasn't really come into factor yet, or Wilfred's contracts (which you have covered already).

Reactions: c3p0 and whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
To be honest, I don't even get why this event would need a walkthrough lol.
Choices are pretty self-explanatory; if you don't want to continue to be friends with Isabel (should she decide not to be with you), then choose "We won't be friends."
Should you want to continue be friends with Isabel (even if she doesn't want to be together) then choose "We will still be friends."
Yeah, WT is entirely unnecessary.
tbh I think the one I did for Contracts is really just a laziness enabler. Anyone should be able to easily figure out what to do, for themselves. Even with just trial and error.

Last edited:
Reactions: JJJ84
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes