JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I did not. I am rank 4, but 100.0% (Associate). I'd post a screenshot, but can't until I have 3 posts or something. No cheats or mods. 0.0.72 version (latest).

Dancing With A DeLuca 100% complete.
Drinking With A DeLuca 100% complete.
A Bottle For A Bottle 100% complete.
Gracie's Gunned Down Jeans 100% complete.
Vinyasa 100% complete.
Luna's Knife Knife 100% complete.
Femme Fatale 100% complete.
The Magic Touch! 100% complete.
Dancing Clothes 100% complete.
The Blizzard Princess 100% complete.

All I know, is I need to go to Story 5: The Proud Fazio, but to do that I need to do it in The Daytime and Promotion Soldato.

I just don't know what else to do in order to continue.
At Rank 4 100% you should be able to access the event if you met all the requirements.

What about "The Contract" main event (the one before Promotion: Soldato event)? Did you finish that (i.e. is it in green)?
If that event is still in white font and not green, it means you didn't complete it.

You need to finish that before you can access the promotion event (as the requirement says in REQ).

Reactions: ChadFast

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
At Rank 4 100% you should be able to access the event if you met all the requirements.

What about "The Contract" main event (the one before Promotion: Soldato event)? Did you finish that (i.e. is it in green)?
If that event is still in white font and not green, it means you didn't complete it.

You need to finish that before you can access the promotion event (as the requirement says in REQ).
I have 5 contracts (D-Contracts):

Nimble Fingers (Green)
The Snooping Bonans (Yellow)
The Delivery Boy (Green)
The Bonanzo Meeting (Yellow)
The Painter (Yellow)

Do all of them need to be green before I can continue? Maybe that's my problem? I've finished them and gotten the different things, but maybe I didn't go to certain areas properly? Thanks for all of your help btw. Greatly appreciated. This is a fantastic game and I'd love to continue it.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I have 5 contracts (D-Contracts):

Nimble Fingers (Green)
The Delivery Boy (Green)
The Painter (Yellow)

Do all of them need to be green before I can continue? Maybe that's my problem? I've finished them and gotten the different things, but maybe I didn't go to certain areas properly? Thanks for all of your help btw. Greatly appreciated. This is a fantastic game and I'd love to continue it.
No, not Wilfred's contracts, I mean this.

d.png

See how it says in my screenshot REQ: The Contract, and the main event before Promotion event, "The Contract" is in green? It means I completed one of the requirements, and I can just go to Wilfred - Mission Board - event to access the promotion event.

If yours is in white, it means you need to finish that prior main event first.

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
No, not Wilfred's contracts, I mean this.

View attachment 1321159

See how it says in my screenshot REQ: The Contract, and the main event before Promotion event, "The Contract" is in green? It means I completed one of the requirements, and I can just go to Wilfred - Mission Board - event to access the promotion event.

If yours is in white, it means you need to finish that prior main event first.
Ah. Okay, so I see it now. "The Contract" is white. At the bottom is Portend though and it's green? Either way, I have no idea how to even get it to continue. What am I missing?
1627374319659.png
1627374352953.png
Is it this Luna event? All of the other Isabel/Gracie events are green, so I know it can't be that.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Ah. Okay, so I see it now. "The Contract" is white. At the bottom is Portend though and it's green? Either way, I have no idea how to even get it to continue. What am I missing?
View attachment 1321165
View attachment 1321166
Is it this Luna event? All of the other Isabel/Gracie events are green, so I know it can't be that.
To complete "The Contract" main event (this is just from my memory lol):

Talk to Wilfred, ask him about contracts. He'll tell you to do the research, which you'll need to search about contracts on the laptop. Talk to Wilfred again, and that will complete the event (fulfilling requirement for Promotion event).

The game will basically guide you when you first talk to Wilfred about the contract (in his dialogue options) and tell you what to do.

And no, Promotion has got nothing to do with Luna event.
Always look at what requirements (REQ) are needed for the event under the event's name.
That's the key.

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
To complete "The Contract" main event (this is just from my memory lol):

Talk to Wilfred, ask him about contracts. He'll tell you to do the research, which you'll need to search about contracts on the laptop. Talk to Wilfred again, and that will complete the event (fulfilling requirement for Promotion event).

The game will basically guide you when you first talk to Wilfred about the contract (in his dialogue options) and tell you what to do.

And no, Promotion has got nothing to do with Luna event.
Always look at what requirements (REQ) are needed for the event under the event's name.
That's the key.
Understood, but I don't have that option at all:
1627375311053.png
1627375336265.png

I know what you're talking about though. I remember that from the beginning of the game. Do I have to restart the game since that's missing? I really, really, don't want to have to do that if I can avoid it.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Understood, but I don't have that option at all:
View attachment 1321181
View attachment 1321182

I know what you're talking about though. I remember that from the beginning of the game. Do I have to restart the game since that's missing? I really, really, don't want to have to do that if I can avoid it.
I tested it out (just ctrl fast skipped through it), and the following should appear:

First convo with Wilfred:
C1.png

Research for contracts:
C2.png

Then for 3 days when you go to sleep you read about Pacificatori's guidelines and regulations,

Then talk to Wilfred again:

C3.png

This should complete the event.

I have no idea why it doesn't appear on your end though.

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
Thanks. At least it gives me something to do. I guess if there's a way to skip I can probably start over. Yay.

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
Wanted to thank JJJ84 for all of the help. Sadly, I did need to start over, but the FIRST thing I did was reading that damned contract book. While it took some time to get back to where I was, I'm now past and loving the game even more.

I have to say; The game is hilarious. I love the back and forth with Luna, Gracie, and the MC. This is good stuff. Okay, back to the game. Thanks again.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Nimble Fingers (Green)
The Delivery Boy (Green)
The Painter (Yellow)
Are you sure that you have Green for Delivery Boy?
There is a known error in the maths that prevents all but Nimble Fingers from getting 100% & going Green.
I'd love to know how you managed it, if you can remember?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I would like to ask if someone does have a save arround that point where the new update begins?
Think a couple of people posted saves from the new version, saved at the end of the previous version.
Use thread search to find them.

But you're better off doing what Pee Wee says, above.
Play the game, there's new stuff introduced, new characters as well as the new contracts. Play them & you'll have a better understanding when the next update comes.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Think a couple of people posted saves from the new version, saved at the end of the previous version.
Use thread search to find them.

But you're better off doing what Pee Wee says, above.
Play the game, there's new stuff introduced, new characters as well as the new contracts. Play them & you'll have a better understanding when the next update comes.
You know, given "new update" basically begins with Dominico's introduction scene, I should just give him the save from that point lmao :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: SuperLYC
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes