Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The mention of Hope above reminds me--is there a way to change the MC name? I chose another name, but now that I know his default hame, I would rather use that.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
The mention of Hope above reminds me--is there a way to change the MC name? I chose another name, but now that I know his default hame, I would rather use that.
1) Download UnRen (I'd recommend this version).
2) Copy the UnRen batch file to the DeLuca folder (where the exe is).
3) Run the UnRen batch file and choose option 3 to enable the console, then exit UnRen.
4) Start DeLuca, open a save and then hit Shift+O to open the console.
5) At the console enter: povname = "Hope" and hit Enter to commit.
6) At the console enter: lastname = "Messana" and hit Enter to commit.
7) Hit Esc to close the console.

Now the mc should be called Hope Messana in this playthrough.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Fuck me, you can tell that everyone's seriously bored here.
I know! Let's go to redtube and discuss politics. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JJJ84

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
there is only one sex scene in this game so far right? or i missed something?
of course not!! THREE
yes 3 is the magic number here. let me explain.
THREE- we have 3 amazing characters, Isabella(my fav), Luna, and Gracie.
we have 3 sex scenes so far, 2 blowjobs and 1 total sex scene(with one position)
and this game has been in development for 3 years.
Along with hillside, this is one of the best story-based games.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
of course not!! THREE
we have 3 sex scenes so far, 2 blowjobs and 1 total sex scene(with one position)
lol Didn't realise that the 3 year anniversary of being first posted here is on the 26th (tomorrow, for me).

Elton1997

Oct 4, 2019
of course not!! THREE
explain how to get to it ?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Fuck me, you can tell that everyone's seriously bored here.
I know! Let's go to redtube and discuss politics. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Well of course. Been a little bit of while since the 0.07 update and I think a lot of well of theories/discussion about the game's storyline & characters have dried up a bit at this point (at least until the next update).

I actually thought of delaying posting this batch :LOL: of Qs until Season 1's final update ( update), but oh well here goes.
HopesGaming, some more questions for ya:

1) I'm guessing Frenetico Tournaments, like modern day sports events (like Olympic games, or FIFA World Cup etc), have officials suchas referees, judges, and medical teams on standby (for injuries etc)? Who would take these responsibilities as the officials for events such as these? Perhaps a neutral party such as the Pacificatori?

2) Is there a specific reason why Wilfred's Division members wear the masks (compared to other similar rank like Capo)? Also how do they decide that they should wear their mask or not?
I'm asking since sometimes they seem to wear the mask always on mission, whereas in some moments they decide not to (for example, with Onorina's case, since she's a Sniper, while she's on missions will she have her mask off a lot of times since it would get in the way of her aim?).

3) One of the things that players who went through the contracts (D-contracts) think would improve the contracts a lot are renders, especially iconic scenes (not just lewd, but perhaps also kissing, emotional or iconic scenes, or big action scenes). What are your thoughts on this?

4) There are couple of adult games out there where a female character is irresistibly hot (like "totally fuckable" flaming hot lol), yet the game does not allow the player to romance or even have lewd moments with them.
Each Dev have different reasons for it. Some of these girls may be MC's sister or someone of blood relation (and the dev isn't into the whole incest kink), other times the girl is not blood related, yet she isn't in plans of Dev for MC's romance/lewd content.
While on one hand, I understand those dev's preferences, though on the other hand, I guess I have the reaction "Damn.....such a shame the Y character isn't romanceable."

What are your thoughts on that (as a creator, and as a fan)? I'm not saying MC should lie with every girl in DeLuca, but it would be interesting to know your thoughts on the whole matter.

5) Any other gameplay elements considered other than the contracts? For instance, I'd love a mini-game if it was "Cooking for Cordia" (MC in the kitchen trying to cook something for Cordia as a surprise, which could end up great or even as a disaster, depending on how the player does, hehe).

6) In the Beach prison mission event (before they head there), Luna says to MC "You should really learn the sigils of each Division and Rank." What is she actually referring to here?
If I'm not mistaken, I thought all sigils of every DeLuca soldier (regardless of their rank) were the same DeLuca Family sigil/symbol, i.e. A serpent wrapping itself around a chalice, but what Luna seems to be saying means something else.
Does it mean every rank has an extra sigil in addition to the Family sigil? e,g. both Wilfred's division and Caporegime have the same family sigils with them, yet have differing rank sigils.

Last edited:

Molesar

Jan 29, 2020
So guys to do contracts i need to buy equipments but whenever i try to buy somethin it crashes. And if i manage to buy it it crashes when i try to equip it.i play on mobile.need help ,if possible fast.Any feedbacks appreciated

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
So guys to do contracts i need to buy equipments but whenever i try to buy somethin it crashes. And if i manage to buy it it crashes when i try to equip it.i play on mobile.need help ,if possible fast.Any feedbacks appreciated
Unfortunately, the Android port is not official.
Best bet is to contact the person who created the Android version.
He tells you how to do so, in the post that provides the DL link:
Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Clothing perhaps. But Frank (from Rebirth, for those who don't play that game. He's one of the Nos vampire race) as a character? Well, let's just say he's got waaaaaay too many wrinkles to look natural :LOL::ROFLMAO:
damn i thought Wilfred was quite a match :'( lol

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JJJ84

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
Promotion Soldato HELP!

I've seen other people have this issue, but I've finished everything I can finish (all contracts up to The Painter) and it always says I'm eligible for a promotion, but when I click on Events all I see is 'Return'. I don't see a Blackie or anybody. I've tried every part of the day and nothing. Did I find a bug in the game or am I missing something? Please assist if you know what I'm doing wrong.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Promotion Soldato HELP!

I've seen other people have this issue, but I've finished everything I can finish (all contracts up to The Painter) and it always says I'm eligible for a promotion, but when I click on Events all I see is 'Return'. I don't see a Blackie or anybody. I've tried every part of the day and nothing. Did I find a bug in the game or am I missing something? Please assist if you know what I'm doing wrong.
What rank are you?
You need to be at least Rank 5 in order to be eligible for promotion.

Also did you use any cheats or mods?
Cause doing so can cause error with the game regarding certain events.

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
What rank are you?
You need to be at least Rank 5 in order to be eligible for promotion.

Also did you use any cheats or mods?
Cause doing so can cause error with the game regarding certain events.
I did not. I am rank 4, but 100.0% (Associate). I'd post a screenshot, but can't until I have 3 posts or something. No cheats or mods. 0.0.72 version (latest).

Dancing With A DeLuca 100% complete.
Drinking With A DeLuca 100% complete.
A Bottle For A Bottle 100% complete.
Gracie's Gunned Down Jeans 100% complete.
Vinyasa 100% complete.
Luna's Knife Knife 100% complete.
Femme Fatale 100% complete.
The Magic Touch! 100% complete.
Dancing Clothes 100% complete.
The Blizzard Princess 100% complete.

All I know, is I need to go to Story 5: The Proud Fazio, but to do that I need to do it in The Daytime and Promotion Soldato.

I just don't know what else to do in order to continue.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes