Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Why would you want to be with a woman shallow enough to judge you for what kind of underwear you wear?
(a) The phrasing was in jest. I guess at least, I'll never know for sure.

(b) It shouldn't be a reason to leave somebody, agreed. Then again, if your partner dislikes or is annoyed by certain clothing and you can do without it, that's an easy compromise. "I'll keep this even if you don't like it, if you have a problem with it that'd be shallow" can be just as shallow.

(c) Whatever the reason, nobody here in my age group wears tighty whities or Y fronts. (Of course not really "nobody", otherwise they wouldn't exist in stores.) And they're pretty much ridiculed by everybody, male or female.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
(b) It shouldn't be a reason to leave somebody, agreed. Then again, if your partner dislikes or is annoyed by certain clothing and you can do without it, that's an easy compromise. "I'll keep this even if you don't like it, if you have a problem with it that'd be shallow" can be just as shallow.
I wear what I wear cause boxers make me uncomfortable. My boys need support. And this boxer-briefs or briefs are uncool is pretty fucking childish. Let people wear what makes them comfortable. It's not like that shit is typically visible anyways. I don't ridicule women for wearing granny panties, if that's what works for you then wear what makes you comfortable.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DemonLordPatrick

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I wear what I wear cause boxers make me uncomfortable. My boys need support. And this boxer-briefs or briefs are uncool is pretty fucking childish. Let people wear what makes them comfortable. It's not like that shit is typically visible anyways. I don't ridicule women for wearing granny panties, if that's what works for you then wear what makes you comfortable.
Agreed - though it is more "briefs" than "boxer briefs" over here which are hated, boxer briefs are okay. Maybe I also mixed the terms up/have a wrong knowledge. But yeah, wear what makes you feel comfy, as should she, maybe some exceptions for special occasions (in which the long term plan is not wearing them anyways). Then again, it can be precisely a sum of such small issues that can bear down on a relationship. Whatever, I don't want to see what you were, you don't wanna see me stripped down, so let's call it quits :)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I thought it was a joke & found it funny.
Well, I am still not sure at least with one of them, whether she wouldn't have thrown me out long term. She did very much care for such stuff (in the bedroom, everyday was something else since she also was/is a firefighter and looks are not number 1 priority there). Luckily she approved of my choices, as I heard from third parties who asked me where I shop so they could get the stuff for their SOs ...

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Agreed - though it is more "briefs" than "boxer briefs" over here which are hated, boxer briefs are okay. Maybe I also mixed the terms up/have a wrong knowledge. But yeah, wear what makes you feel comfy, as should she, maybe some exceptions for special occasions (in which the long term plan is not wearing them anyways). Then again, it can be precisely a sum of such small issues that can bear down on a relationship. Whatever, I don't want to see what you were, you don't wanna see me stripped down, so let's call it quits :)
Agreed, if you're planning something wear something sexy, but... ime it's generally spontaneous anyways, so you're gonna be wearing what you normally do.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Well, I am still not sure at least with one of them, whether she wouldn't have thrown me out long term. She did very much care for such stuff (in the bedroom, everyday was something else since she also was/is a firefighter and looks are not number 1 priority there). Luckily she approved of my choices, as I heard from third parties who asked me where I shop so they could get the stuff for their SOs ...
End of the day, most people want to feel attractive.
I'm happier if my partner wears something that looks good, than if she wears big ol' baggy granny pants.
Works for her, too. If she looks better, she feels better.
I expect the same is true, in reverse.
To my mind, it's more about making the effort for each other, than being materialistic.

Reactions: Cartageno

darkangel898

Nov 5, 2020
Your Story its very awsome, I like your design, at the beginning , i've been, "boff" so i change my mind after a moment , and get in personnality and the event. Your model are so fucking beautifull, continue your good works!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
1626889160719.png
All I want for Christmas is my two fr... wait, three (!?) front teeth? :unsure: ;)
Not as good as the bullets ejecting flames and remaining in their shells after being shot, but tickled me, all the same. :LOL:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
View attachment 1310832
All I want for Christmas is my two fr... wait, three (!?) front teeth? :unsure: ;)
Not as good as the bullets ejecting flames and remaining in their shells after being shot, but tickled me, all the same. :LOL:
So what? 3 is a good number.

But on that Gracie picture it's obviously not 3 teeth. Even in this low res I can see the line between her 2 front teeth.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes