TempinOffice

May 25, 2020
Once you have spoken to her and gained her ring, she does not reappear.
The revisiting part was for early game players, because their stats would not be high enough to gain the ring when they first start out.
When I found that this VN isn't some mindless sex game but a absolute top notch story driven, upon seeing that lady by pool I thought I only way anything "indecent" at such early stage could happen is through these contracts. The text about about re-visiting her, made it more likely.

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
When I found that this VN isn't some mindless sex game but a absolute top notch story driven, upon seeing that lady by pool I thought I only way anything "indecent" at such early stage could happen is through these contracts. The text about about re-visiting her, made it more likely.
It is likely that we will meet her again, in a later contract, or possibly an event.
As we only have D grade atm, maybe she'll be back when we get promoted and upgrade to C rank contracts. (y)

Reactions: TempinOffice

TempinOffice

May 25, 2020
It is likely that we will meet her again, in a later contract.
As we only have D grade atm, maybe she'll be back when we get promoted and upgrade to C rank contracts. (y)
What would happen to all those experience points which didn't got added as we got maxed out in this version? Would be quite a waste.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
lol the official answer might disappoint you.
It's the same as her D.O.B. - 31st February :ROFLMAO:
Hopes being a tease!
That raise the question what are her other two measurements?
Also couldn't hope have a little more different answer? Maybe the 30th February?:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
What would happen to all those experience points which didn't got added as we got maxed out in this version? Would be quite a waste.
I do not know, but I expect they will just start again.
New promotion, new rank, 0 XP towards next rank, would be my guess.
I also imagine that C rank contracts will pay more money & XP, so we'll make back anything lost quite quickly, anyway.
tbh half the fun, for me, was working out the contracts, so repeating them to understand them was necessary & fun.
Gaining the money was crucial, but gaining the XP felt a bit more like an added bonus, rather than a primary objective.

That raise the question what are her other two measurement?
Also couldn't hope have a little more different answer? Maybe the 30th February?:ROFLMAO:
Hey, you know that consistency is key to a writer. ;)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
c3p0 in fact, if Hopes had made it the 30th, instead of the 31st, I'm pretty sure that mystery would've made it into JJJ84's next questions...:unsure:
I'm astonished that not 75% of the question in hopes Patreon post came from JJJ84.

Rory Smith I've seem him before. I'm sure this game also needs sandbox and a quest log. :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84 and whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I'm astonished that not 75% of the question in hopes Patreon post came from JJJ84.

Rory Smith I've seem him before. I'm sure this game also needs sandbox and a quest log. :whistle:
Now that you mention it, I need to go back and look for his question(s)!

lol yeah & transparent text box options + NO NTR!!! ;)
Yeah, standard "Waaah this game doesn't cater to my personal kink so it's SHIT!!!" type.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dragon59

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Can you say what that small subset are demanding after that event? From what I could find, do they want some indecent "funny accidents" by MC?
Well, they were demanding "We want sex" etc etc angrily before the Filius event, and after the Filius event, they were basically fuming and ranting angrily saying "You're attacking us!" to Hopes lol

Seen this time and time again, same song and dance going on repeat several times.

That raise the question what are her other two measurements?
You know, next time someone asks Hopes that question, he might just say "Warm tea" heh.

Speaking of Cordia, looking at all the girls' profiles in the game, really looking forward to her upgrade in the portrait when her LI route starts (ummmmmmm very saucy indeed :sneaky::sneaky:) .

Since we get some more lewd with Gracie in the next update, I'm wondering if Gracie's portrait will get an update with the upcoming update. Will that be the case HopesGaming? Or still a bit more to go before Gracie's portrait update (i.e. not until season 2)?
Also, you mentioned girls will get change of clothes for season 2. Will that mean the same for season 2 portraits (change in clothes, though not sure if it would matter should their portraits evolve to the point they're barely wearing any clothing , hehe :LOL::love:) or are the portraits sticking with season 1 attire?

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The first contract, does it need something to do with re-visiting that lady by pool? I remember reading that I need to re-visit her but I can't find her everytime I go. I have achieved everything else but still can't do 100% figure
Sorry, forgot to advise on the 100% completion part.

For 100%, you need to fight and beat the guard, steal the jacket from the couple, then fight & beat the guy from the couple (might need an S Rank in the fight, can't remember), then you need to steal the jewellery.
I think you also need to have previously collected the book (from the market trader) & the ring (from Bikini Girl) & maybe the Old Man with the glasses.

If you already have the ring, the book and the glasses, do the first 4 (2 fights & 2 thefts) above in one run, the contract should then turn green for 100%.

The other 4 contracts do not turn green currently, there is an error with the maths, so they do not reach 100%.
Dev is aware.

Last edited:
Reactions: TempinOffice

FaustusN

Aug 5, 2020
Hi, I'm new to this game, how often are the updates? Just to know how often to check around here, thanks in advance!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Hi, I'm new to this game, how often are the updates? Just to know how often to check around here, thanks in advance!
Welcome to the game!
See the following:
You can work out a rough average. Just look at the date of the OP: Jul 26, 2018.
That's 35 months ago.
Changelog shows that there have been 16 updates, since then.
1 of these took longer than usual, as it involved a major re-write.
A number of them have been shorter, as just bug-fixes, etc.
Still, 35/16 = 2.18

Makes it around 2 months per update, on average, so far.
Call it 3 months and you shouldn't go far wrong. (y)

Reactions: JJJ84

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
(...) Speaking of Cordia, looking at all the girls' profiles in the game, really looking forward to her upgrade in the portrait when her LI route starts (ummmmmmm very saucy indeed :sneaky::sneaky:) .

Since we get some more lewd with Gracie in the next update, I'm wondering if Gracie's portrait will get an update with the upcoming update. (...)
Speaking of which (I must have said it some time): I'd like for us to be able to scroll through the unlocked "portraits" to relive the evolution.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Speaking of which (I must have said it some time): I'd like for us to be able to scroll through the unlocked "portraits" to relive the evolution.
You know what, that is a really good idea.
Would be great to use either the mouse buttons, or keyboard keys directions, left or right (sort of like how keyboard controls got added to contracts) to scroll through.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
You know what, that is a really good idea.
Would be great to use either the mouse buttons, or keyboard keys (directions, left or right sort of like how keyboard controls got added to contracts) to scroll through.
Agreed.
Also enables us to be able to leave it on the outfit choice of the user.
Some people will like to see them fully nude, some might prefer them in their underwear, some might prefer the current tease type of just exposing a little & leaving the rest to the imagination.

Reactions: Cartageno and JJJ84

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Agreed.
Also enables us to be able to leave it on the outfit choice of the user.
Some people will like to see them fully nude, some might prefer them in their underwear, some might prefer the current tease type of just exposing a little & leaving the rest to the imagination.
Actually, that'd be me. I do like me watching some nekkid women, but if they walk around with too little every day, it kinda gets old for me. Dunno whether this applies to these portrait pics, but in games where girls gradually undress for everyday scenes during gameplay, I tend to prefer the earlier versions. Maybe not always the very first, but yeah.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes