whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Actually, that'd be me. I do like me watching some nekkid women, but if they walk around with too little every day, it kinda gets old for me. Dunno whether this applies to these portrait pics, but in games where girls gradually undress for everyday scenes during gameplay, I tend to prefer the earlier versions. Maybe not always the very first, but yeah.
As the expression goes:
"Familiarity breeds contempt."

It's why people who say "I wish I could just be happy" never will be.
If you were happy all the time, it would become normality.
Where do you go/how do you become happy, from there? lol

For this, being able to alternate them wouldl stop it becoming "the same old picture".
Could have each of the different girls in a variety of states of undress... :love:
I think being third wheel to his wife and The Doctor left him with some heavy PTSD.
lol the old fake account FP troll from here only used to give me FPs here.
This new one follows me around, like a love sick cyber stalker.
It's kinda cute. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It's why people who say "I wish I could just be happy" never will be.
If you were happy all the time, it would become normality.
Oh yeah. During my younger days, when I might have had a drink more than strictly necessary, I felt best and healthiest the afternoon of the next day after having a proper meal and some sleep. Objectively I was still knackered as hell, but just the change from the morning was glorious.

So it can be in this game. Look at shy - well, maybe not shy but distant - Luna in the first picture, go to her room, have her hug you. Different thing from if she's walking around nekkid all the time near you. (Nothing against a nekkid Luna though)

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Oh yeah. During my younger days, when I might have had a drink more than strictly necessary, I felt best and healthiest the afternoon of the next day after having a proper meal and some sleep. Objectively I was still knackered as hell, but just the change from the morning was glorious.

So it can be in this game. Look at shy - well, maybe not shy but distant - Luna in the first picture, go to her room, have her hug you. Different thing from if she's walking around nekkid all the time near you. (Nothing against a nekkid Luna though)
lol no, nothing against nekkid Luna, in the slightest.
Quite the opposite, in fact! :ROFLMAO:
But it's true, seeing it all of the time takes away the novelty factor & it loses its impact.

Like a song that you really love, becomes No. 1 in the charts.
By the time you've spent the next 2 weeks hearing it, non fucking stop, on the radio, you can't stand it.
Then, 2 years later, you hear it again & remember that it's actually pretty good, now it's not being shoved down your throat 24/7.

Reactions: JJJ84 and Cartageno

Ouga

Apr 28, 2019
Dunno. For me in most instances it stretches the boundaries of suspended disbelief too far and they will break. When the lady is drugged (even rapier) or some magic/mind tricks are involved maybe, but otherwise completely undressing somebody and fucking them without them waking up is pretty ridiculous to me.
Most games include pills for this

Ouga

Apr 28, 2019
I'm astonished that not 75% of the question in hopes Patreon post came from JJJ84.

Rory Smith I've seem him before. I'm sure this game also needs sandbox and a quest log. :whistle:
There is a quest log it needs a new ui for rp points /morality and personality orientation?

Ouga

Apr 28, 2019
I would personally put some level/level requirements in addition to tiers on the items cause we low level and we have access to epic and legendary so early on

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
There is a quest log it needs a new ui for rp points /morality and personality orientation?
He was just be facetious. Those are just things that the other guy constantly asks for, here & in other threads.
I would personally put some level/level requirements in addition to tiers on the items cause we low level and we have access to epic and legendary so early on
There are currently only 2 levels available to the MC.
Some game events are locked until you've gained the promotion, but it doesn't do anything for contracts, currently.
You need to have high enough stats, in the appropriate skills, to gain the legendary items from contracts.

Don't forget, we are currently only able to do D Rank contracts, due to our rank within the Family.
The expectation is that the next promotion will unlock the C Rank contracts, which will, presumably, have higher tier/higher stat accessories as rewards.

Could be that each tier has its own independent set of items, appropriate for that Rank.
e.g. What is "Legendary" at D may only offer stats which are comparable to "Common", or "Rare", for items at C. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ouga

Ouga

Apr 28, 2019
He was just be facetious. Those are just things that the other guy constantly asks for, here & in other threads.

There are currently only 2 levels available to the MC.
Some game events are locked until you've gained the promotion, but it doesn't do anything for contracts, currently.
You need to have high enough stats, in the appropriate skills, to gain the legendary items from contracts.

Don't forget, we are currently only able to do D Rank contracts, due to our rank within the Family.
The expectation is that the next promotion will unlock the C Rank contracts, which will, presumably, have higher tier/higher stat accessories as rewards.

Could be that each tier has its own independent set of items, appropriate for that Rank.
e.g. What is "Legendary" at D may only offer stats which are comparable to "Common", or "Rare", for items at C. :unsure:
Yeah sure but what i mean is the decription make it D rank {item} (C/R/E/L) and then C rank etc... Or have tabs for each rank so we can easy find what we need cause the inventory gets pretty clogged if you farm a lot

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah sure but what i mean is the decription make it D rank {item} (C/U/R/L) and then C rank etc... Or have tabs for each rank so we can easy find what we need cause the inventory gets pretty clogged if you farm a lot
There might be a sort option, when C contracts arrive.

There have been a number of discussions about selling unwanted items.
I have over 20 Fedoras & at least 10 pairs of Holy Pants! lol
We reckon a 2nd hand clothing store is needed, in Lucania! :ROFLMAO:
There is an option to remove redundant or duplicate items, but it's not working for everyone.
Hopefully this will be fixed soon, which will enable us to trim down the amount of items we're holding.

There are currently 5 pairs of trousers, 5 jackets/tops, 3 hats, 2 gloves, 1 gun, 1 BPJ, 1 pair of glasses.
18 different items, total.
The display presents exactly this amount, 18 squares visible. Final 3 are only half visible but, still...

So if we only have 1 of each available item in our inventory, then we would be able to see the whole thing on one screen.

Ouga

Apr 28, 2019
There might be a sort option, when C contracts arrive.

There have been a number of discussions about selling unwanted items.
I have over 20 Fedoras & at least 10 pairs of Holy Pants! lol
We reckon a 2nd hand clothing store is needed, in Lucania! :ROFLMAO:
There is an option to remove redundant or duplicate items, but it's not working for everyone.
Hopefully this will be fixed soon, which will enable us to trim down the amount of items we're holding.

There are currently 5 pairs of trousers, 5 jackets/tops, 3 hats, 2 gloves, 1 gun, 1 BPJ, 1 pair of glasses.
18 different items, total.
The display presents exactly this amount, 18 squares visible. Final 3 are only half visible but, still...

So if we only have 1 of each available item in our inventory, then we would be able to see the whole thing on one screen.
Yeah the discard caused me exception error i ignored and you need to be fast enough to press yes and then all interface blends with each other you just need to press right click button and it "gets fixed" but i think becomes a lot slower in the freeroam (huge delay in highlighting something)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah the discard caused me exception error i ignored and you need to be fast enough to press yes and then all interface blends with each other you just need to press right click button and it "gets fixed" but i think becomes a lot slower in the freeroam (huge delay in highlighting something)
Dev is aware, don't worry. (y)
He said he didn't want people to be able to sell items, because that could possibly screw up the economy.
I have over 10k in my pocket, so selling 20 hats for 200 or so is not gonna boost me very much.
But, equally, the low financial gain is irrelevant, so may as well just delete them, anyway.

I think it's more for people starting out/early game. If you can farm clothes to sell, then maybe some of the purchases for clothes with Gracie, or wine with Isabel, become too easy. IDK.

Either way, he's aware of the issue around dropping duplicates, so hopefully this will be fixed with next update. (y)

TempinOffice

May 25, 2020
Sorry, forgot to advise on the 100% completion part.

For 100%, you need to fight and beat the guard, steal the jacket from the couple, then fight & beat the guy from the couple (might need an S Rank in the fight, can't remember), then you need to steal the jewellery.
I think you also need to have previously collected the book (from the market trader) & the ring (from Bikini Girl) & maybe the Old Man with the glasses.
I missed the old man part since it required some attribute raise (Perception maybe).

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I missed the old man part since it required some attribute raise (Perception maybe).
Yes, Perception needs to be +4.
The walkthrough has the info. (y)
I would love to see what adjective Hopes next come up with.

"The super ultra deluxe socks"
lol This does beg the question of which items of clothing we'll get at C...
I'm guessing, as we only have 1 face item (glasses) and 1 inner body item (BPJ), that those slots might get some extras.
3 hand items (gloves x 2 + gun) & 3 hats, got some room there, too. :unsure:

If the scenario I described is how it goes, then I'd presume that it will still be Common, Rare, Epic & Legendary.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Yes, Perception needs to be +4.
The walkthrough has the info. (y)

lol This does beg the question of which items of clothing we'll get at C...
I'm guessing, as we only have 1 face item (glasses) and 1 inner body item (BPJ), that those slots might get some extras.
3 hand items (gloves x 2 + gun) & 3 hats, got some room there, too. :unsure:

If the scenario I described is how it goes, then I'd presume that it will still be Common, Rare, Epic & Legendary.
I am telling you. The next item is deluca brand undies with low hanging jeans. Specially made on Luna's demand so that people immediately know who you belong to if they check out your ass.

• Haha
Reactions: Ouga and whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I am telling you. The next item is deluca brand undies with low hanging jeans. Specially made on Luna's demand so that people immediately know who you belong to if they check out your ass.
Ha ha ha, ditto!! I was thinking tidy whities, or Y-Front briefs + boxers!

Ouga

Apr 28, 2019
Dev is aware, don't worry. (y)
He said he didn't want people to be able to sell items, because that could possibly screw up the economy.
I have over 10k in my pocket, so selling 20 hats for 200 or so is not gonna boost me very much.
But, equally, the low financial gain is irrelevant, so may as well just delete them, anyway.

I think it's more for people starting out/early game. If you can farm clothes to sell, then maybe some of the purchases for clothes with Gracie, or wine with Isabel, become too easy. IDK.

Either way, he's aware of the issue around dropping duplicates, so hopefully this will be fixed with next update. (y)
Yes for sure will fck the economy up but they could sell for another currency / or if he makes a crafting system for some crafting parts. Also i hate those soldato clothes lol that they show up in cutscenes but asking for the equiped clothes in cutscenes is too much work :D

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I would love to see what adjective Hopes next come up with.

"The super ultra deluxe socks"
Well, these adjectives are common in games with various rarities or similar - common, uncommon, rare, very rare, ultra rare, epic, legendary, mythic (these three can be in a different order), godlike, DeLucan

Ha ha ha, ditto!! I was thinking tidy whities, or Y-Front briefs + boxers!
I am always astonished at how many MCs wear them. If I did, I think all but maybe one of my gfs would have kicked me out of the bedroom immediately. May be a regional or age thing?

• Haha

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I am always astonished at how many MCs wear them. If I did, I think all but maybe one of my gfs would have kicked me out of the bedroom immediately. May be a regional or age thing?
Why would you want to be with a woman shallow enough to judge you for what kind of underwear you wear?

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes