Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thank for that, what was ton of information now I am more impatient to see new update :D By the way, is it just me or same Q&A is copied twice in here?
Not just you. lol
Ah, you two just drunk too much before reading ... ;) (Also, experience in this thread shows that some things cannot be said often enough in the hope that others finally get it.)

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Ah, you two just drunk too much before reading ... ;) (Also, experience in this thread shows that some things cannot be said often enough in the hope that others finally get it.)
Hey! Not saying there's not good reason for the double up! ;)
Perfectly understandable, with that as justification! :ROFLMAO:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Q. Will we get sleep sex? Will we be able to interact with the girls in the morning ? Waking them up in different ways …(Cordia's personal panty Licker) (Lucky)
A. I am not too much fond of sleep sex as it is usually non-consensual and then we end up in a very dangerous territory. If it will be done it will be clear that it is consensual.
Thank lord!
I don't get this sick approach on sleeping gals. That have always a rapey taste glued on on it...

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Thank lord!
I don't get this sick approach on sleeping gals. That have always a rapey taste glued on on it...
lol Yeah, unless she's given consent to do so, it's undoubtedly rape if you fuck a girl who's asleep.
I'm not fan, either.
I'd rather fuck someone responsive, than someone who's effectively a meat bag (HK-47 ftw!!) with a pussy and tits.
Not much into the whole peeping thing, but kinda worth it to see Luna & Gracie...
Yet to play after remake of game. Need more content
Um, good to know, thanks for sharing? :WaitWhat:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rory Smith

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
lol Yeah, unless she's given consent to do so, it's undoubtedly rape if you fuck a girl who's asleep.
I'm not fan, either.
I'd rather fuck someone responsive, than someone who's effectively a meat bag (HK-47 ftw!!) with a pussy and tits.
Not much into the whole peeping thing, but kinda worth it to see Luna & Gracie...
I don't even want to s ofar to reach sexual intercourse, "just" the harmless (wtf?!o_O) molesting is creepy as fuck.

Yet to play after remake of game. Need more content
cookie?

Reactions: whichone

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
For me it depends on the game. In something like big brother it's weird something like that wasn't included.
In this game it would totally be out of place for a million reasons.
Dunno. For me in most instances it stretches the boundaries of suspended disbelief too far and they will break. When the lady is drugged (even rapier) or some magic/mind tricks are involved maybe, but otherwise completely undressing somebody and fucking them without them waking up is pretty ridiculous to me.

Reactions: Ouga and whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Dunno. For me in most instances it stretches the boundaries of suspended disbelief too far and they will break. When the lady is drugged (even rapier) or some magic/mind tricks are involved maybe, but otherwise completely undressing somebody and fucking them without them waking up is pretty ridiculous to me.
lol This made me think of how tense it is, trying to sneak into bed without waking your partner up.
Trying to limit your movement as much as possible, so as not to disturb them.
I'm absolutely certain that simply disrobing her would wake her up, never mind entering her.

Reactions: Cartageno

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Q. Will Gracie ever use the camera or audio recorder against you as punishment for spying on her in the bathtub? (Rain2reign)
A. There are no cams/audio in the bathroom

Ha ha ha, way to avoid answering! :ROFLMAO:
I have been wanting to remove those recorders ever since I had to put them in!
When Gracie got suspicious it was apparent she's gonna figure it out.
Heh, I thought he dodged quite nicely with the Cordia measurements question too (I really wanted those measurements!). :LOL:

Thank lord!
I'm not too keen on the whole sleep sex approach in general (like Hopes and others said, non-consensual). And even if I put my opinions of it aside for a moment, with a world like DeLuca it really wouldn't make sense unless MC doesn't value his own life, given Wilfred sneaks all around the house stealthily :LOL:.

I mean I bet Wilfred would even know about it all even if MC has sex with the girls consensually. And when that happens I'm curious what sort of talk they would give to MC, heh.

Wilfred: Sir, are you using........ protection?

It's gonna be pretty funny to see Wilfred try to start that convo (and Cordia trying to talk to the girls about it) :ROFLMAO:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
lol This made me think of how tense it is, trying to sneak into bed without waking your partner up.
Trying to limit your movement as much as possible, so as not to disturb them.
I'm absolutely certain that simply disrobing her would wake her up, never mind entering her.
Now I wonder whether there is a game with sleep sex and, with the same character, some "don't wake her up" scene like that (regardless of whether successful or not) ...

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84 and whichone

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I think a certain percentage of the male population thinks it's "not real rape."
I'm not fan, either.
Because of my ED problems in my fifties, my partner and I had an agreement that we could try and wake the other up with sexual touch for late night play. The goal was definitely to awaken the partner before things "got serious."
I don't even want to s ofar to reach sexual intercourse, "just" the harmless (wtf?!o_O) molesting is creepy as fuck.
It always comes across as desperate & slimy.
Yeah, so many of these "family" stories begin with nighttime peeping. In those games where the MC becomes loving and caring, it has the potential to taint the character a bit.
For me it depends on the game. In something like big brother it's weird something like that wasn't included.
In this game it would totally be out of place for a million reasons.
It seems like something Max would attempt. I guess with his Golden Cock™ he never felt the need to. That reminds me of his origin. Was he this pervy before the affair with the teacher? But definitely not appropriate for this game. The goal is to help the women to relax and grow, not to fear.
Yeah. The idea that someone could have sex while asleep (and sober) and "just incorporate it into a dream" seems very unrealistic. I don't know if it is more of a young man's fantasy. At my age, I know that most people don't sleep that soundly--merely rolling over in bed is likely to awaken a partner.
Now I wonder whether there is a game with sleep sex and, with the same character, some "don't wake her up" scene like that (regardless of whether successful or not) ...
I think Milfy City has that sort of mechanic. There are a few others (don't remember which ones off the top of my head) that had the mechanic for peeping and fondling of giving you the option to continue or back off. They don't go to the point of intercourse, of course.

TempinOffice

May 25, 2020
It's a scene in Isabel's event "Fly White Bird Fly!"
It basically pokes a bit of fun at very small subset of players making ridiculous and unreasonable demands from the dev while whining and complaining.
It's pretty funny, and only ones losing their shit are the real life Filiuses lmao (Everyone else are totally fine with it).
Can you say what that small subset are demanding after that event? From what I could find, do they want some indecent "funny accidents" by MC?

Last edited:

TempinOffice

May 25, 2020
There is an issue with the maths, that prevents contracts 2-5 from completing with 100%. They do not turn green.
Only the first contract, Nimble Fingers, turns green with 100% completion, currently.
Dev is aware.
There is a guide to contracts in the OP. (y)
The first contract, does it need something to do with re-visiting that lady by pool? I remember reading that I need to re-visit her but I can't find her everytime I go. I have achieved everything else but still can't do 100% figure

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The first contract, does it need something to do with re-visiting that lady by pool? I remember reading that I need to re-visit her but I can't find her everytime I go. I have achieved everything else but still can't do 100% figure
Once you have spoken to her and gained her ring, she does not reappear.
The revisiting part was for early game players, because their stats would not be high enough to gain the ring when they first start out.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes