JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
On brighter note, this is the #20,000 post of the thread, So yay?!!
:love:

On the whole Babes compendium, a little plan on what I have in store:

I might just do a "evolution of characters pics" of at least with all the main LIs with their pics in each season of DeLuca.

So the current pics existing of Luna, Gracie, Isabel, Cordia are all season 1 pics.
With season 1 ending soon, and Hopes moving the game along to it's season 2 content, I'll add for each of them a season 2 pic.

So for instance, with Luna's profile, we'll see something like the following:

Luna DeLuca
- season 1 pic
- season 2 pic
- season 3 pic
- season 4 pic
- Luna as a child pic
- Luna's position in the Family

When we look at Luna's profile when the game is all said and done, guess we could see how Luna evolves in terms of her looks (whether it's her attire or others, like hair or accessories etc) over the course of all seasons with her profile.
Same case for Gracie, Isabel and Cordia.

Hope all DeLuca soldiers have a great day!!

p.s. Heh, not just the 20,000 landmark for DeLuca, it seems I past the 1,000 message landmark with this post as well. So that's something.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
p.s. Heh, not just the 20,000 landmark for DeLuca, it seems I past the 1,000 message landmark with this post as well. So that's something.
lol 20k for thread post count + 1k for (default view) thread pages + now 1k for personal post count!
It's been a day of milestones! Does this count as a trifecta? ;)
Next we'll learn that this mong (above) is the 1,000th Filius!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: JJJ84 and SuperLYC

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Wait that was 19999
This is 20000!
Sorry Hopes, didn't mean to steal your #20000 post, but with the way that the thread was going I really didn't want that post to be infected with talking about the whole "Filius event complainers and their toxicity" and all that crap.

So when I saw the posts number reach #19999, I basically was like "Yoink!" :ROFLMAO::LOL:

lol 20k for thread post count + 1k for (default view) thread pages + now 1k for personal post count!
It's been a day of milestones! Does this count as a trifecta? ;)
Next we'll learn that this mong (above) is the 1,000th Filius!! :ROFLMAO:
Heh, tbh, I didn't even know it passed 1k in terms of my personal post until the site gave me a notification with the badge "addicted."
But yeah, this all wouldn't have been possible without all those Filiuses shit talking on this thread over the years.
Who would have thought that they could actually be helpful for a change? :ROFLMAO:

Milestones? Shouldn't they be called "milkstones" with this dev? And do they float?
Hey don't tempt me! You know I can't resist the milkstones!!:LOL::LOL:
And now, Floaty is in danger of going extinct lol

tenor.gif

Reactions: WhiteyG

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
WAIT ! umm I am sorta new on this discussion zone but what is the filius scene in the game some people are losing their shit on ?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
looks like the update is gonna be big
Not sure what you mean exactly by "Big", but next update is going to be focusing on Gracie's storyline with her trying to convince Cordia to work for the family.

WAIT ! umm I am sorta new on this discussion zone but what is the filius scene in the game some people are losing their shit on ?
It's a scene in Isabel's event "Fly White Bird Fly!"
It basically pokes a bit of fun at very small subset of players making ridiculous and unreasonable demands from the dev while whining and complaining.
It's pretty funny, and only ones losing their shit are the real life Filiuses lmao (Everyone else are totally fine with it).

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragon59

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Sorry Hopes, didn't mean to steal your #20000 post, but with the way that the thread was going I really didn't want that post to be infected with talking about the whole "Filius event complainers and their toxicity" and all that crap.

So when I saw the posts number reach #19999, I basically was like "Yoink!" :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Heh, tbh, I didn't even know it passed 1k in terms of my personal post until the site gave me a notification with the badge "addicted."
But yeah, this all wouldn't have been possible without all those Filiuses shit talking on this thread over the years.
Who would have thought that they could actually be helpful for a change? :ROFLMAO:

Hey don't tempt me! You know I can't resist the milkstones!!:LOL::LOL:
And now, Floaty is in danger of going extinct lol

View attachment 1289397
We know you were sitting there all day watching the thread count until it reach 19,999 and you had your post all ready to submit. Of course a moderator could come along and fuck everything up for you by deleting a random post earlier in the thread.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(y) For the gif from the The Boys. Great show

• Haha
Reactions: whichone and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(y) For the gif from the The Boys. Great show
Actually, considering all of us are either supervillains or masterminds in this thread, I wouldn't put it past anyone (some healthy competition to Ayhsel's conquest of mankind lol) :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Amazon's been really killing it with The Boys and Invincible compared to other streamers.

Reactions: WhiteyG
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes