whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Remember that Filius Canis did not pay to watch the movie. He got in free and still felt he was cheated. When called upon it, he claimed he was fighting for all those ignorant people who support the director.
LMAO Yeah, I didn't pay for this movie, but I didn't enjoy it because it didn't cater specifically to my individual tastes.
So now I'm going to make it my mission to save anyone else from paying for it, by telling them how shit it is.
I'm a fucking hero, don't you know? :ROFLMAO:

Also, my opinion is the only one that matters.
Anyone who says the movie is good, is just a deluded fanboy, a shill.
Ignore them.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ayhsel and Dragon59

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
what Dev does, is what dev does, and he is entitled to his opinions, same also as people who play game
one doesn't exist without others, and others doesn't exist with one
simple as that
just few devs on this forum are able to catch that
Everybody is of course entitled to their own opinions.

Not everybody is entitled to their opinions mattering though. And even fewer people are entitled to voice their opinions if they cannot state them adequately but whine and complain that their opinion doesn't matter.

When I play a game and notice after five lines of dialogue that the plot is stupid and laughable, the dev couldn't probably spell his own name if he had it written in large letters in front of him, also has no idea of the concept of women and men, and the graphics would have looked bad on an Atari 2600 - then I might write a review, or might not, but either way will notice "this game is not for me. It has a 4.5 star rating so other people beg to differ with my assessment" - then let them enjoy their game and move on. I will not write about how the neighbour should be written differently, how there should have been a sex scene with the waitress, and if I don't get my requests the dev is an asshole and will fail miserably. Because that is way past "being entitled to my opinion". And that is Filius.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Sooooo when update?
Is hope gonna stop milking his patrons?
I hope the rest of the game plays out like the missions so text based only no renders so quick update
MC needs to have his dick in a hole 24/7 else it's another blue balling shitty dev
Also Luna is ugly and causes worldwide erectile dysfunction so please remove her from the game.....

Yes i have a death wish and yes the site went into maintenance just to stop me from posting this so screw you too

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Sooooo when update?
Is hope gonna stop milking his patrons?
I hope the rest of the game plays out like the missions so text based only no renders so quick update
MC needs to have his dick in a hole 24/7 else it's another blue balling shitty dev
Also Luna is ugly and causes worldwide erectile dysfunction so please remove her from the game.....

Yes i have a death wish and yes the site went into maintenance just to stop me from posting this so screw you too
tenor.gif

Seemed like the appropriate response to your joke troll. ;)

Yjae

Jul 24, 2020
I want to know, is the story good? I want a game that's worth my time so I can engage in the storyline and can feel connections with the characters.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I want to know, is the story good? I want a game that's worth my time so I can engage in the storyline and can feel connections with the characters.
This is a story driven game so if that's what you are looking for then yes it's great.

Reactions: TempinOffice

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Excellent story. But brace yourself, there's some incredibly dark parts that are painful and heart renching.

Reactions: TempinOffice

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
One reason I need the game to be updated is so that Portend is not the last thing I see...
The portend sequence is sweet and a bit worrisome.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Oh, they do. Although roughly 300 pages will be people complaining about not enough sex, too few sex scenes, and a lack of sex. Also maybe insufficient carnal depiction.
You forgot "being offended by Filius Canis." We get a few of those.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes