Dec 24, 2018
Wait really?
No, that's not true.
Following are the last three dev posts:

View attachment 1273837
View attachment 1273839

Ello Delucas!

Hope everything had a good month.
This month was a bit of ups and downs but got some nice work in.
There has been made some more Gracie events. Going to see the overall picture once I finish that part and see how it all will be. So far, it's just work work. But no hassles and everything looking good.
I've just hired a composer to make a soundtrack for the game. If I like the music he makes I will start using him for all the future music. I do not want to be in a situiation where people be like 'hey, I've heard this music from somewhere else.'
The music composed will be 100% deluca and only deluca!

Sunday I am planning a Q&A at the discord for patrons and discord Deluca role members (this role is either for tier 1+ or long time discord members)
So do come in and ask away!
It will be at 15:00 GMT / 3 pm GMT

-HG

View attachment 1244528
View attachment 1244530

Hey Delucas

We're getting closer!
Won't be adding much regarding the contracts on this round. May add some after release when working towards a steam release.
Also, focus will be season based. What I mean is, there won't be work on story as I like how the end of the Fabio arc is the end of a season 1.
Isabel had a nice conclusion on her first part. Same with Luna. (And the added event with Luna on this will be a nice touch to it)
Gracie is lacking and that is what this update is for. We need Cordia to accept Gracie into the Family business!
Lastly, the girls may have a change of clothes and new poses in their room as to show new transition to a new season.
Do note that calling it seasons have no effect on your guys way of playing. Just a better way to integrate planned stuff and change stuff up.

Two previews this time around.

Hey DeLucas

Just wanted to share a quick preview and progress talk.
Luna's event is 94% done. Last parts will be finished after I get back to it at the end of the update. It contains a Luna animation and story talk.
Working on Gracie's part. Had a bit of trouble of starting Gracie's questline at first.
The Gracie event ideas I have had planned for her since the start was something I looked forward to. But I feel that event will happen too quick if I do it now and there needs to be a bit of 'build up' events. Especially when considering that it is a heavy cordia x gracie turning point.
To be clear, it is story wise I am talking about when saying 'too quick' and not lewd.
Lewd part is progressing well.

But wrote a bit here and there. Thoughts up some stuff and got some good stuff planned.
Joey may appear during Gracie's questline. For those that do not remember who Joey is - he is a elite soldato of the Family.

Hope you guys had a great weekend :)!

-HG

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Sorry my bad. I didn't intend to mislead or put out bogus poop. I am soooo ashamed, I don't deserve an update. :(
Well you've made a mistake, but don't feel too ashamed cause it's not like you're the only person who made an incorrect assumption whether it's on this game or other games on this site (it's not like it happens often, but I do see some people do it sometimes).
As long as you acknowledge it and it's not intentional, it's all good.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Wasn't the game aboned months ago anyway? ;) If I remember correctly, somebody volunteered to make a fan version and was only 4 renders away from publishing it ...
If I remember it correctly, it would have multiple the amount of content that Deluca have and he only needed one month to do.
Most likely Wilfred caught the dev red handend while he was jerking and looking at some lend photos of to Luna, Gracy, Isabelle, Cordia and one of Wilfreds wine bottles - the last one was too much - and now he is talking with the fish.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
You know, it's always a pain and annoyance that in this site that the Dev posts are not put in a separate thread (like for e.g. DeLuca Dev posts thread) and everyone has to find them through the search function (as well as checking through Patreon's date for Dev posts and going through pages here to look for it).

So to save people some trouble, here's a quick way to get access to recent, and majority of past DeLuca dev posts on this thread:

1) Go to the following link:

https://f95zone.to/search/128961493/

2) Find all posts with title "The DeLuca Family." Those are all the dev posts.

With DeLuca, there is consistency in which a lot (if not almost all) of Dev posts get copied and shared by the user "johnelros" (though there may be exceptions every now and then that it's done by someone else), so it is easier.

Until the site changes and the day comes where all dev posts get archived and is posted on a separate Dev post thread, I hope this makes it easier for people to find the Dev posts for this game.

p.s. this works for DeLuca but don't know how it is for other games, since I don't know who generally copies and shares the Patreon dev posts for them.

Reactions: Game Bond

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
If I remeber it correctly, it would have multiple the amount of content that Deluca have and he only needed one month to do.
Most likely Wilfred caught the dev red handend while he was jerking and looking at some lend photos of to Luna, Gracy, Isabelle, Cordia and one of Wilfreds wine bottles - the last one was too much - and now he is talking with the fish.
Lewd photos of Luna, Gracie, Isabel, Cordia weren't enough, and only his wine bottle pushed him over the edge? :LOL:
Me "accidently" dropping Wilfred's wine bottle on the floor, shattering it. :sneaky:
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
It was nice to have known you my friend.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What Wilfred doesn't know is, by the time he catches me, I've already had several good, sweaty funsie time (lasting extensive periods) with Luna, Gracie, Isabel, Cordia and many more (whether it's from the Family or others).:sneaky::sneaky:
So in the end, I'll be the one with the last laugh, muhahahaha:ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Lewd photos of Luna, Gracie, Isabel, Cordia weren't enough, and only his wine bottle pushed him over the edge? :LOL:
Me "accidently" dropping Wilfred's wine bottle on the floor, shattering it. :sneaky:
:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Instead of "Sir," Wilfred now refers to you as "Old Chum."

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
I don't know if it is just me but this felt like an attack on people who have opinion on what the game developers do lol

Screenshot_3.png

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
You know, it's always a pain and annoyance that in this site that the Dev posts are not put in a separate thread (like for e.g. DeLuca Dev posts thread) and everyone has to find them through the search function (as well as checking through Patreon's date for Dev posts and going through pages here to look for it).

So to save people some trouble, here's a quick way to get access to recent, and majority of past DeLuca dev posts on this thread:

1) Go to the following link:

https://f95zone.to/search/128961493/

2) Find all posts with title "The DeLuca Family." Those are all the dev posts.

With DeLuca, there is consistency in which a lot (if not almost all) of Dev posts get copied and shared by the user "johnelros" (though there may be exceptions every now and then that it's done by someone else), so it is easier.

Until the site changes and the day comes where all dev posts get archived and is posted on a separate Dev post thread, I hope this makes it easier for people to find the Dev posts for this game.

p.s. this works for DeLuca but don't know how it is for other games, since I don't know who generally copies and shares the Patreon dev posts for them.
In the search box, there's a field "By :" and so could search for HopesGaming post.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I don't know if it is just me but this felt like an attack on people who have opinion on what the game developers do lol

View attachment 1286535
No, it's not just you.
It's the intended perspective & the reason troll posts in this thread have subsequently been referred to as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
More specifically, it's for people who think that devs should make the game to meet their own particular kinks &, if the dev does not, he's a shit dev & they need to come and tell everyone else how shit the dev is.
Those types. Ugh.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

View attachment 1286535
Well no offense, but you'd be in a pretty small minority of people who think that way lol.
Most people (including myself, heh) find Filius content to be pretty humorous, and a pretty light-hearted way of the Dev (HopesGaming) poking fun at people who complain with really absurd/ridiculous reasons like Filius does in this event (e.g. "Waaaaaaaah, no sex in the game! Since it has no sex yet, the game sucks!!! Waaaaaaaaaah" :LOL::ROFLMAO: ).

Only people who belong in this Filius category (whose numbers are very small) would feel offended by this event, and I couldn't care less about what those people feel lol.

In the search box, there's a field "By :" and so could search for HopesGaming post.
The thing is, Hopes is not the one who shares his Dev post on this thread, it's johnelros (who shares Hopes' posts from Patreon).
But you're right. Using the field "By" and inputting johnelros filters out the Dev posts nicely in the DeLuca thread as following:

https://f95zone.to/search/129117600/

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayhsel and c3p0

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
To be fair, it's a retaliation against those entitled types.
Some (Luna) would say that attack is the best form of defence.
I'm not disagreeing with them (her!:eek:).
You know, considering how some of these Filius players attacked Hopes as if he hurt their mother and family or something (just because he isn't doing what they say "needs" to happen lol), I'd say it was a pretty mild yet very humorous response from him.

And if I'm being honest, I'm not even sure retaliation was Hopes' intention, heh. Sure, there definitely was poking fun at those entitled types, but the main thing is, majority of players got a good laugh out of it. :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayhsel and Dragon59

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
what Dev does, is what dev does, and he is entitled to his opinions, same also as people who play game
one doesn't exist without others, and others doesn't exist with one
simple as that
just few devs on this forum are able to catch that

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I think having the dev creating the game they want to create, and people who like the game enough to support it do so, keep things are in balance. It is as simple as that. If the dev asks for feedback from their patrons, that's up to them.

What the dev does not need to do is tailor their game to the whims of people who play the game for free.

Remember that Filius Canis did not pay to watch the movie. He got in free and still felt he was cheated. When called upon it, he claimed he was fighting for all those ignorant people who support the director.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes