Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
My intentnet browser history is just "Lucania weather", "Mafia contracts - how to get out in 10 easy steps", "camera systems to spy on the hot girls in your house", "bad overpriced wine", "moustache or not?", "Joey obituary", "nuns in leather", "diy ice cream with gunpowder flavor", nothing indecent. Well, almost nothing.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Wilfred: Sir.......are you having another role play session? Please lock the room when you do so.

:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Of course, Wilfred knows quite well the clothing is not for him, but enjoys teasing MC (keeping him off balance) so much.
It's a bull's head. Wonder if it's another family's sigil, not sure what Kaskar's logo is. :unsure:
Maybe MC's crew are bull-headed & it's his logo? :ROFLMAO:
Heading out to a Chicago Bulls game?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Heading out to a Chicago Bulls game?
Ha ha ha, good call.
Hadn't even considered the sports fan aspect! :ROFLMAO:

All joking aside, I wonder if the sigil/logo is from the Kaskar family.
Pops is a bit of a bullish character.
Maybe MC is helping Jalen & Gracie, who's desperate to prove her worth in "family business", joins him. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: SuperLYC

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Ha ha ha, good call.
Hadn't even considered the sports fan aspect! :ROFLMAO:

All joking aside, I wonder if the sigil/logo is from the Kaskar family.
Pops is a bit of a bullish character.
Maybe MC is helping Jalen & Gracie, who's desperate to prove her worth in "family business", joins him. :unsure:
If the bull symbol is from Kaskar Family, It does raise the question whether what MC is wearing (i.e. jacket) is part of Kaskars' uniform.
I have my doubts on that, though if it is a uniform, hmmmmm doesn't seem like the normal Soldato uniform (unless the Kaskars wear the jacket over the normal formal shirt and tie Kaskar Soldato uniform).

And now that you've put in that little seed of thought into my head, why do I get the feeling Gracie raided Charvi's (Jalen's sister, the wild party girl of Kaskars) closet and "borrowed" one of Charvi's most sexiest tops (and of course, the short jeans) she found? :ROFLMAO::LOL:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
If the bull symbol is from Kaskar Family, It does raise the question whether what MC is wearing (i.e. jacket) is part of Kaskars' uniform.
I have my doubts on that, though if it is a uniform, hmmmmm doesn't seem like the normal Soldato uniform (unless the Kaskars wear the jacket over the normal formal shirt and tie Kaskar Soldato uniform).
Could be their dress code. Maybe. :unsure:
To be fair, Kaskar's family don't seem to be a typical Sicilian/Italian mafia based La Cosa Nostra, suit & tie type outfit, like DeLuca's.
Maybe they're more Comorra type?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I think they're Indian, maybe Pakistani. Pops could well be based on Dawood Ibrahim Kaskar.

And now that you've put in that little seed of thought into my head, why do I get the feeling Gracie raided Charvi's (Jalen's sister, the wild party girl of Kaskars) closet and "borrowed" one of Charvi's most sexiest tops (and of course, the short jeans) she found? :ROFLMAO::LOL:
lol yeah, see through blouse and short denim skirt is definitely more nightclub/party girl wear.
Not sure how Gracie's managed to self justify the decency aspect, here, tbh. :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
In fact, reading more, Dawood Ibrahim Kaskar and his Mumbai underworld outfit, D-Company, seems similar to Pops in more than just name.

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
lol yeah, see through blouse and short denim skirt is definitely more nightclub/party girl wear.
Not sure how Gracie's managed to self justify the decency aspect, here, tbh. :unsure::ROFLMAO:
Gracie: (when MC narrows his eye at her looking at her attire) Oh stop looking at me like that! Unlike you, my intention is pure. This is purely for study, for me to learn.

If she says that, I don't know whether she actually believes that, or she thinks otherwise and is trying to be in denial (perhaps a bit of both, heh).

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Gracie: (when MC narrows his eye at her looking at her attire) Oh stop looking at me like that! Unlike you, my intention is pure. This is purely for study, for me to learn.

If she says that, I don't know whether she actually believes that, or she thinks otherwise and is trying to be in denial (perhaps a bit of both, heh).
Ha ha ha, yeah, I'm with you & definitely opting for "a bit of both"! :ROFLMAO:

IDK, what do you reckon?
1625258277927.png
Lose the hair, bit older & balder &
1625258150974.png
:unsure:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
By the time he was in his late teens, the ‘Karim Lala’ gang and the ‘Haji Mastan’ gang had become highly infamous, which led a young Dawood Ibrahim (Pops) Kaskar to join hands with them.
His aspirations to become an underworld leader had him indulge in mild scuffles with his gang members. He mostly fought for Haji Mastan.
The famous gang war between the ‘Haji Mastan’ gang and the ‘Pathan’ gang turned him into a feared entity.

When the ‘Pathan’ gang killed Sabir, one of Dawood’s brothers, all hell broke loose. Gangster Manya Surve was allegedly involved in the murder and joined hands with the ‘Pathans’ to fight Dawood and the ‘Haji Mastan’ gang. This was one of the deadliest underworld wars that Mumbai had ever seen.
Dawood wiped out the entire ‘Surve’ and ‘Pathan’ gangs along with their comrades.

Dawood took over the Mumbai gang scene as soon as Haji Mastan entered politics. By then, he had already established the ‘D-Company’ and had moved to Dubai. He operated his businesses from Dubai and created the biggest Indian “hawala” racket. He also smuggled arms and drugs.

Between 1983 and 1988, at the age of 28, he went on a rampage and destroyed all major gangs in Mumbai, thereby becoming the undisputed leader of the Mumbai underworld. He forced the seasoned criminal Karim Lala to enter into a truce with him. The truce took place in Mecca. Such rampant killings scared people to death, and no other gang tried to rival him.

Dawood moved to Dubai in 1986 and formed an alliance with the local “sheikhs” to strengthen his influence. He loved inciting fear in people and soon became one of the most-feared ganglords in Dubai too.

Definitely sounds like Pops' level of brutality!

Reactions: TempinOffice

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
MC responds: Your intent is only pure, if the subject matter of your study is, also.
Why are you attempting to learn about looking sexy? There is nothing pure about that intent.

Gracie thinks, then pouts: Hmph!
:ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes