texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
Since I needed $, I replayed several missions over. So each time that I got the rewards, I was given duplicates of the clothing rewards (not surprisingly) but the game would blow up if I ever tried to delete one of the extra multiples.

1. Has this happened to anyone else?

2. If so, does anyone know if the Dev has been made aware of this?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Since I needed $, I replayed several missions over. So each time that I got the rewards, I was given duplicates of the clothing rewards (not surprisingly) but the game would blow up if I ever tried to delete one of the extra multiples.

1. Has this happened to anyone else?

2. If so, does anyone know if the Dev has been made aware of this?
As for (1) I can only say that I can delete multiples just fine but others have reported similar issues with them, so the answer to (2) is probably "yes".

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1625075421700.png
1625075432187.png

Ello Delucas!

Hope everything had a good month.
This month was a bit of ups and downs but got some nice work in.
There has been made some more Gracie events. Going to see the overall picture once I finish that part and see how it all will be. So far, it's just work work. But no hassles and everything looking good.
I've just hired a composer to make a soundtrack for the game. If I like the music he makes I will start using him for all the future music. I do not want to be in a situiation where people be like 'hey, I've heard this music from somewhere else.'
The music composed will be 100% deluca and only deluca!

Sunday I am planning a Q&A at the discord for patrons and discord Deluca role members (this role is either for tier 1+ or long time discord members)
So do come in and ask away!
It will be at 15:00 GMT / 3 pm GMT

-HG

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
View attachment 1273837
View attachment 1273839

Ello Delucas!

There has been made some more Gracie events. Going to see the overall picture once I finish that part and see how it all will be. So far, it's just work work. But no hassles and everything looking good.
I've just hired a composer to make a soundtrack for the game. If I like the music he makes I will start using him for all the future music. I do not want to be in a situiation where people be like 'hey, I've heard this music from somewhere else.'

Sunday I am planning a Q&A at the discord for patrons and discord Deluca role members (this role is either for tier 1+ or long time discord members)

-HG
Damn!! Gracie looks hotter than before. I did not know that was possible.

Replaying the novel I rediscovered my love for her... So I am full team Gracie, with potential Cordia coming close. I really like Isabel and Luna, but I definitely would pick Gracie over those two.

Cannot wait to see her arc!

One of my favorite moments!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: JJJ84

Copijj

Jun 3, 2021
Guys i need more stealth points so i wanted to wear that costume who adds 3 points but i can't cause the game crash and appearance that "exposed occurred" message
And that happen for all the other equipments
I want to know if it happens to you too guys
And if you know how to fix it
(I play with the Android version btw)

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Damn!! Gracie looks hotter than before. I did not know that was possible.

Replaying the novel I rediscovered my love for her... So I am full team Gracia, with potential Cordia coming close. I really like Isabel and Luna, but I definitely would pick Gracie over those two.

Cannot wait to see her arc!

One of my favorite moments!
Well it wouldn't work out between you and Luna anyway.

dcotyr5-a757aff0-4f2c-4c13-b68b-832a76949b8f.png

She went with the vanilla cone. :LOL:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
View attachment 1273837
View attachment 1273839

Ello Delucas!

-HG
Holy Shit!!
A change of clothing for Gracie, and she looks smoking hot!!! (I mean not saying she didn't look hot before, but this change is really refreshing, in a blazing way I admit, heh)

Kinda wondering it this will be for just this specific event, or whether this will be her default clothing for some time before it's changed up again (to something else). I could be wrong, but perhaps different clothing for all main girls each season?

Looking very much forward to the game's soundtrack. Current music I do like very much, but I always welcome a bit of variety!

Reactions: SuperLYC and Ayhsel

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Gotta say, the top pic of the dev post really shows how more daring Gracie has gotten, with her top being very transparent (would be pretty hard to imagine Gracie in the beginning of the game wearing something like this. She'd instantly say "Indecent!!!" even if a suggestion of it comes).

Reactions: Ayhsel and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Gotta say, the top pic of the dev post really shows how more daring Gracie has gotten, with her top being very transparent (would be pretty hard to imagine Gracie in the beginning of the game wearing something like this. She'd instantly say "Indecent!!!" even if a suggestion of it comes).
Thus I can't see her wearing it as standard outfit. Too indecent - her words not mine :sneaky:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Thus I can't see her wearing it as standard outfit. Too indecent - her words not mine :sneaky:
Yeah, though I think MC is slowly getting her out of her shell, heh.

Oh well. Even if she wears it for just this event only, at least we know it will be special.
Kinda feels like in some ways this is Gracie's "date" outfit with the MC (like MC's Cave event with Luna yet with Gracie, perhaps she wants a different kind of date).

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Yeah, though I think MC is slowly getting her out of her shell, heh.

Oh well. Even if she wears it for just this event only, at least we know it will be special.
Kinda feels like in some ways this is Gracie's "date" outfit with the MC (like MC's Cave event with Luna yet with Gracie, perhaps she wants a different kind of date).
Absolutely. Nice outfit for a total none indecent evening with Lucianas pervert demon numero uno.

Also I'm sure that we needed to buy her the clothes and, of course, Wilfred will comment the parcel in which the clothes will be delivered.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Absolutely. Nice outfit for a total none indecent evening with Lucianas pervert demon numero uno.

Also I'm sure that we needed to buy her the clothes and, of course, Wilfred will comment the parcel in which the clothes will be delivered.
Well, obviously MC would need to be secretive about it cause if Cordia, saw her little girl wearing that, I'd guess she'd be in for one hell of a surprise. :LOL:

And

Wilfred: Sir.......are you having another role play session? Please lock the room when you do so.

:LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0 and Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Well, obviously MC would need to be secretive about it cause if Cordia, saw her little girl wearing that, I'd guess she'd be in for one hell of a surprise.
Wait until she sees what I have bought for her... even Cordia will not be able to keep her stoic face when she sees how lewd is that!

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
You know, for someone that accuses everything for indecent, she uses very tight jeans!
280519_GracieOut5.jpg
Not complaining!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: c3p0 and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
You know, for someone that accuses everything for indecent, she uses very tight jeans!
View attachment 1274559
Not complaining!!
Yeah.
One tiny detail that I'm noticing that is consistent with her regardless of her attire is that she still has the same wrist bands on both of the wrists.
Kinda wondering whether there is a bit of backstory behind those like Luna's special necklace.:unsure:

Perhaps you can answer this one HopesGaming?
Does Gracie's wrist bands mean something special to her?

Reactions: Ayhsel

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Yeah.
One tiny detail that I'm noticing that is consistent with her regardless of her attire is that she still has the same wrist bands on both of the wrists.
Kinda wondering whether there is a bit of backstory behind those like Luna's special necklace.:unsure:

Perhaps you can answer this one HopesGaming?
Does Gracie's wrist bands mean something special to her?
There is another female in the game who also have those bracelets.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes