WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I would've just gone with what c3p0 said. The contracts aren't mandatory. Hopes is implementing a VN only mode as well. I haven't tried it so perhaps it's not up and running correctly yet. But to be that upset over contracts in a game they said is otherwise nearly perfect. I mean I wasn't a big fan of the contracts either at first, but the special renders and gear you can unlock made them worth the time. Besides they worked well to introduce some new characters.

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Hi i need help, this is the only renpy game ive encountered so far that crashes on start, dunno what else to do. ive been able to play this before the 7.2 update, ive deleted the appdata and nothing changed. i cant use the shift+g method coz it just brings out the log and closes the app so fast.. help please

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Double click to start the game and immediately after that press and hold left shift. It's the same as the Shift+G option, it just doesn't require to be in the game. Choose the angle or the gl renderer, whichever works. It may take a few tries. Do not choose the angle2 or the gl2, these don't work. Probably something buggy in 7.2's renpy version.

Also, about the persistent data, you need to delete both from the appdata folder and the game's saves folder.

Reactions: rekuji67

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0

rekuji67

Jul 13, 2017
Double click to start the game and immediately after that press and hold left shift. It's the same as the Shift+G option, it just doesn't require to be in the game. Choose the angle or the gl renderer, whichever works. It may take a few tries. Do not choose the angle2 or the gl2, these don't work. Probably something buggy in 7.2's renpy version.

Also, about the persistent data, you need to delete both from the appdata folder and the game's saves folder.
You're a lifesaver! thank you!

Ambadie

Mar 26, 2018
So, i couldn't buy any equipment for the "work", whenever i buy it, the error comes and there's no rollback. Need help if available btw I'm playing on Android if that matters.
Thanks

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Yeah, but this doesn't have a ''Fly, White Bird, Fly'' bro.
Ah, this one, my bad.:cry: I was thinking another one who need to have to ask for a guide about the new contracts and so on.
If it isn't there, then it isn't there yet. Either play as you want to play (most times not a bad advice) or wait or try to make one yourself.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Yeah, but this doesn't have a ''Fly, White Bird, Fly'' bro.
lol The game is pretty straight forward. Only thing that possibly even needs a walkthrough/guide are the contracts, which Whichone has done and is linked in the OP.

With "Fly White Bird, Fly", well it's up to you to make that decision.
Do you still want to remain friends with Isabel even if she doesn't wish to be with you romantically, or not?

I mean, it's a pretty straight forward question that you should decide on your own, without having to ask others for answers.

Reactions: whichone and c3p0

akantanasuzu

Dec 25, 2020
lol The game is pretty straight forward. Only thing that possibly even needs a walkthrough/guide are the contracts, which Whichone has done and is linked in the OP.

With "Fly White Bird, Fly", well it's up to you to make that decision.
Do you still want to remain friends with Isabel even if she doesn't wish to be with you romantically, or not?

I mean, it's a pretty straight forward question that you should decide on your own, without having to ask others for answers.
Yeah, you right. Thank you. And You know some games which are like the DeLuca family ?

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes