whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
A year for an update.....with nothing new :LOL:
I can only gather, from this, that you did not play it?
If you did play it, you'd have seen the entirely new contracts system. Some new scenes early in the story, introducing a potential nemesis. Plus there is a whole new mission to rescue Eiza's sister.
There's also quite a lot of background info on the MC's early life to be gained.
Oh!! He also gets a 2nd BJ and his first fuck. Pretty significant, I'd suggest.
Surprised you missed all this "nothing new" content. :unsure:

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I can only gather, from this, that you did not play it?
If you did play it, you'd have seen the entirely new contracts system. Some new scenes early in the story, introducing a potential nemesis. Plus there is a whole new mission to rescue Eiza's sister.
There's also quite a lot of background info on the MC's early life to be gained.
Surprised you missed all this "nothing new" content. :unsure:
It is nothing, I tell you. + 200 % more lend content from previous version is nothing.:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

ogcondeezy

Mar 27, 2019
Anyone know of a bug for the Soldato promotion event? Every finished job says I'm ready to promote, and I need to be soldato to continue the story, but my "events" tab is just blank. Did it during day time like it said as well.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
That's what you get jaw1986baby for possibly saying something bad about American's use of English. Maybe? I wasn't here so I have no idea what's going on.

Anyway back on topic. So at what point do you think we will get into the assassin olympics or whatever it was they were called. I'm wondering if there will be more than one. Could it be something we get to compete in each time we level up our character, or will it be a one off event. If it is a one time event will we only be competing against similar ranks from the other families or do we get to take on the whole field serpents and all?

If you'd like to give us any insight HopesGaming. Sorry couldn't let JJJ84 be the only one to ever ask questions.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
That's what you get jaw1986baby for possibly saying something bad about American's use of English. Maybe? I wasn't here so I have no idea what's going on.

Anyway back on topic. So at what point do you think we will get into the assassin olympics or whatever it was they were called. I'm wondering if there will be more than one. Could it be something we get to compete in each time we level up our character, or will it be a one off event. If it is a one time event will we only be competing against similar ranks from the other families or do we get to take on the whole field serpents and all?

If you'd like to give us any insight HopesGaming. Sorry couldn't let JJJ84 be the only one to ever ask questions.
Have some stuff thought about it but nothing concrete of yet.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
You just couldn't resist, could you?
Well, I just couldn't resist either. :LOL:

Have some stuff thought about it but nothing concrete of yet.
Hey Hopes.
Had some questions in my mind that I wanted to ask ya.

1) The future events, the Frenetico Games whether it becomes one-off or not, will they involve some gameplay using the same mechanics as the contracts, or just be all cut-scene based (i.e. 100% renders with no gameplay)?

2) Been a while since you teased the cops (i.e. the detectives) renders. So I'm guessing they will be coming into the fold in Chapter 2?

3) Do DeLucas have a fights training instructor? You said before that the 4 Serpents will take MC and his rival to the mountain to train, and also that Cynthia has one other student other than Luna, but is there an official trainer for others (whether at La Gamma, or another facility the family might have).

4) You've teased previously that there might be an event in the future (involving Gottardo and Joey) where family members say where they are from for no apparent reason (inspired by the true events "Be nice and say where you're from for no reason" on DeLuca thread :LOL::ROFLMAO:). Is that still part of your plan?

5) Regarding Flashbacks, I'm guessing Cordia will have her first meeting with Wilfred coming, Gracie, there might also be (though I could be wrong) a flashback of her time in the woods (where he suffered a blackout), and MC likely more on his past with his mom Rina.
My question is regarding Luna and Isabel.
Will Luna have some more flashbacks, other than current ones "My name is Luna" & "Portend"? (my personal hope is that there may be a bit more when we get to the event where Luna and Cordia hash it out, but that's just me)?
Also, are there any flashbacks planned for Isabel (or even any of the side girls)?

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017

Hey Hopes.

1) The future events, the Frenetico Games whether it becomes one-off or not, will they involve some gameplay using the same mechanics as the contracts, or just be all cut-scene based (i.e. 100% renders with no gameplay)?

2) Been a while since you teased the cops (i.e. the detectives) renders. So I'm guessing they will be coming into the fold in Chapter 2?

3) Do DeLucas have a fights training instructor? You said before that the 4 Serpents will take MC and his rival to the mountain to train, and also that Cynthia has one other student other than Luna, but is there an official trainer for others (whether at La Gamma, or another facility the family might have).

4) You've teased previously that there might be an event in the future (involving Gottardo and Joey) where family members say where they are from for no apparent reason (inspired by the true events "Be nice and say where you're from for no reason" on DeLuca thread :LOL::ROFLMAO:). Is that still part of your plan?

5) Regarding Flashbacks, I'm guessing Cordia will have her first meeting with Wilfred coming, Gracie, there might also be (though I could be wrong) a flashback of her time in the woods (where he suffered a blackout), and MC likely more on his past with his mom Rina.
Will Luna have some more flashbacks, other than current ones "My name is Luna" & "Portend"? (my personal hope is that there may be a bit more when we get to the event where Luna and Cordia hash it out, but that's just me)?
Also, are there any flashbacks planned for Isabel (or even any of the side girls)?
1) Figure that out when I get to it, heh. Right now there are just some ideas in my mind.

2) The detective renders are from patron characters. Those are background characters.

3) There are some yes. Many of the higher ranks help the lower rank and act as instructors. Like how mc mentioned the trio (from the warehouse mission) has helped him.

4) Maybe heh

5) Isabel I am not sure of. Luna there will be a bit more. But those are still in the air right now on the exact details.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SuperLYC and JJJ84

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I haven't posted in a while. What did I say to get deleted? redknight00
How do I know what not to say?
GAHHH
I write on so many threads that when I get the deleted notice, I often have no clear memory of what I'd written that got deleted, so, yeah, it can be a challenge to do better sometimes. Sometimes it's not so much what you said, but the result of pruning an entire subthread that had gotten bad. It's one argument against multi-quoting, because not all mods will edit out the deleted topic, they'll delete the whole post.
Yeah, there was something that I clicked on that lead to the front page. A sign that something had been recently deleted.

Hope DeLuca and the Goblet of Frenetico.

Last edited:

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Some questions and bugs at once:

1. HowTo get rid of pill use bug? - got it on Eiza'sister rescue mission,
when using pill once vs quazi-capo and now it persists between saves.
Pill bug.png

2. Does anyone has a save with all current renders unlocked? - can't get
Mommy's Good Girl + one Izzy's; must have missed it due to old guide.

3. Can't access Cordia's content via gallery, have x2 image files from .zip
(cordiaINTRO4.jpg+ houseINTRO1.jpg), but which directory it belongs to?

4. At ambush on Straffan (where he fleds aftermath), there's numerous
occassions, where's Fazio family called Fabio + starts from small letters,
when family from capital. Seems a text still needs proofread to be done.

Reactions: SuperLYC

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Some questions and bugs at once:

1. HowTo get rid of pill use bug? - got it on Eiza'sister rescue mission,
when using pill once vs quazi-capo and now it persists between saves.
View attachment 1267179

2. Does anyone has a save with all current renders unlocked? - can't get
Mommy's Good Girl + one Izzy's; must have missed it due to old guide.

3. Can't access Cordia's content via gallery, have x2 image files from .zip
(cordiaINTRO4.jpg+ houseINTRO1.jpg), but which directory it belongs to?

4. At ambush on Straffan (where he fleds aftermath), there's numerous
occassions, where's Fazio family called Fabio + starts from small letters,
when family from capital. Seems a text still needs proofread to be done.
You get mommy's good girl from the first contract. whichone has written a contract walkthrough, it's linked in the op. It has Izzy's as well.

The files are useless as of 7.2. They were for either the 7.0 or the 7.1 version of the game, I can't remember. They fixed a totally different problem. As for Cordia's gallery, it doesn't have replays in it yet, so it doesn't do anything.

Edit: A word

Last edited:
Reactions: whichone

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Can you please guide me how to up Perception and Stealth to 50 points please :(
After the changes to the gameplay that is no longer possible. If you're going by the pdf guide, the numbers for the missions are no longer correct since the gameplay was radically altered in the latest update.

malkec

Aug 8, 2020
I am trying to open this game but I get this error 0xc000007b am using Windows 8.1. is there someone who went through the same problem please help. Thnx

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020

Hey Hopes.

You sir are in clear violation of your restraining order. You shouldn't have answered him Hopes. 2 questions per day and no more than 10 between updates. The authorities have been notified and you will be detained shortly. On the plus side Luna will be conducting the interrogation. Unfortunately for you she just found out we are out of ice cream. May god have mercy on your soul. :mad:

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes